Author Topic: Key Molecular Process in Male Brain different from Female Brain  (Read 17489 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
http://www.psypost.org/2015/08/sex-does-matter-key-molecular-process-in-brain-is-different-in-males-and-females-36611

Comment: Why the gender erasing thrust of the Swedes is just plain wrong.

Any Swedes here?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Key Molecular Process in Male Brain different from Female Brain
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 12:46:27 am »
This is old news. Indeed, drugs can have different effects based on variances in gender, ethnicity, age etc.

We also have this gender-mixture thing in Austria right now. The national anthem was changed to the neutral term so as to include women as well. I can see where this is going, we will end up with  gender-neutral toilets and worse.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 01:02:57 pm »
I don't see a problem with gender neutral toilets. In fact, I think it would be a positive thing.

Also important to note that the study was done on rats.

“We don’t know whether this finding will translate to humans or not,” Woolley said,

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 01:28:51 pm »
I don't see a problem with gender neutral toilets. In fact, I think it would be a positive thing.
It is an evil, feminist concept which is discriminatory towards males. The idea behind it is that men currently have the possibility of using urinals which means that they can be quick and leave if they only have a "number 1" to do unlike women, and feminists dislike that. Some inventors have come up with lady urinals but women are too timid/self-conscious to use them.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline MaximilianKohler

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 02:22:43 pm »
I was just thinking about this the other day; including urinals.

I don't think urinals would need to be removed. If there are people really fighting for urinal removal then that's a separate issue.

When's the last time you used a urinal or went into a public restroom and saw another man's cock? My answer would be never.

1. Urinals aren't designed to be revealing.
2. You just don't purposefully peak over and check out someone else's cock.

So there is not really any difference if women are allowed to use the men's restroom. You'd probably get the same answer from women seeing naked women in public restrooms. I doubt people would be naked in a public area just because there aren't people of the opposite sex there.

And even if there were naked people in restrooms, I don't think the opposite sex seeing you naked is any worse. You're either comfortable being naked in public, or you're not. I'm sure there are some exceptions, but they probably have a lot to do with artificial societal norms.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2015, 11:38:54 pm »
I was just thinking about this the other day; including urinals.

I don't think urinals would need to be removed. If there are people really fighting for urinal removal then that's a separate issue.

When's the last time you used a urinal or went into a public restroom and saw another man's cock? My answer would be never.

1. Urinals aren't designed to be revealing.
2. You just don't purposefully peak over and check out someone else's cock.

So there is not really any difference if women are allowed to use the men's restroom. You'd probably get the same answer from women seeing naked women in public restrooms. I doubt people would be naked in a public area just because there aren't people of the opposite sex there.

And even if there were naked people in restrooms, I don't think the opposite sex seeing you naked is any worse. You're either comfortable being naked in public, or you're not. I'm sure there are some exceptions, but they probably have a lot to do with artificial societal norms.
It would indeed be most awkward for men to have women coming into the gender-neutral restrooms while men are at the urinal. I always remember the acute embarassment of a man at the urinal when my mother foolishly took my 4-year-old-self into the male toilets in order to show me how to use the urinal(I already knew damn well how to use the urinal, it was merely that I preferred using the cubicles at the time as the urinals were a bit too high for a 4 year old to use in many places). There are other issues such as urinal etiquette which women haven't a clue about. Basically, men feel vulnerable about exposing their genitals in public, it's not just a nudity issue but also a question of vulnerability. For example, if there are plenty of empty urinals available  you do NOT generally see two men being at urinals right next to each other. Besides, women being more self-conscious than men, would object to urinals being used in gender-neutral toilets. Come to think of it, the few gender-neutral toilets I have known have all been urinal-free.

Another big point is the issue of freedom of association. Both sexes would like to have a place where they can escape from the opposite sex at parties or whatever so that they can escape and discuss private matters with persons of the same gender. Women would suffer in particular, as (I gather), a few sometimes have to leave via the toilet window to escape overly unwanted attention from a particular male, plus women in particular like to talk about men when they retire to ladies' lavatories, and they would not want men to overhear them.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2015, 12:14:54 am »
Thumbs down on androgeny.

My children study at a waldorf school.

Steiner education postulates males are different from females from the day they were fertilized.

In my midwifery education and experience is that boys in the womb behave differently and that the birthing of boys is different from girls.

Even the expectant mothers behave differently when carrying a boy vs carrying a girl.

Thank you that the androgeny re-engineering has not reached our country as I am part of the lobby that fights this bull shit.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Satya

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2015, 04:58:35 am »
I think gender neutral toilets are more complex than just something feminists want.  In the US it is about gender identity.  People say they think they are women, and want to use the women's room even though they have male genitalia.  It's a free for all so that someone's feelings won't get hurt because they think they are male/female/hermaphrodite/drag queens/drag kings/etc and will claim they are being discriminated against if they can't have access to the toilet of choice.  I think it's happening in California now.  Laws are being made to support this stupidity.

I can see when a small establishment has one room with one stall that is mixed gender.  But then the door is locked and people have to wait their turn. 

Here is a right wing group's take on what is happening in US. http://www.frc.org/onepagers/gender-identity-protections-bathroom-bills

And yes, structure of brain is different between sexes.  Then again, practices like meditation can change structure of brain in people of any gender.  So what does it mean?

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2015, 09:47:58 am »
Segregated bathroom facilities are not paleo...but sadly there are so many deranged, repressed, and totally freakish people in the modern world whom have been conditioned to accept gender separateness and privateness when excreting ones waste, (as the norm), that separate bathrooms seem to be a cultural imperative of the civilized world.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2015, 10:18:56 am »
Segregated bathroom facilities are not paleo...but sadly there are so many deranged, repressed, and totally freakish people in the modern world whom have been conditioned to accept gender separateness and privateness when excreting ones waste, (as the norm), that separate bathrooms seem to be a cultural imperative of the civilized world.

Good point, Saber.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2015, 09:38:28 pm »
There were solid reasons why genders were separated. I believe public toilets at first were only for men in neolithic times. Once women started leaving the home more and more, toilets for women were created. I gather that one reason for gender-specific toilets is that it keeps people less sensitised about the opposite gender. If men and women were constantly exposed to each others' naked forms in public, sexual excitement would be more difficult to arouse, as people would be too used to it all already. The other reason is one I already gave which is that both men and women like to have a separate place where they can talk where the other gender cannot hear(more a thing that women require).
" Ron Paul.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2015, 11:08:45 pm »
i am sure gender specific "toilets" were for women first. ie red tent or other separate accommodations for women during the bloody time of their menstrual cycle. as with most aspects of civilization, what was first meant to honor and respect the differences in gender is now twisted psychologically into taboo, no respect is learned of our body and our bodies separate, necessary and beautiful functions as male and female, as shitters and pissers and digesters and excreaters, whos most valuable commodity now does not return to the cycle of life, but is flushed away to stagnate and pollute soil and water, becoming death now and for the future.  And we have come so far as to see even observing these differences as means "segregate" genders? ugh
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 11:14:06 pm by jessica »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2015, 05:17:29 am »
When I grew up in the 50s in rural US (well water with electric pump, solar water heating with a black tank on the roof of the shower, and wooden outhouses), several households shared outhouse facilities. Adults used "single" outhouses, but there was a three-seater for the children. Male-female didn't matter, but the custom was that adults needed their privacy, children didn't. As I recall, the restroom change occurred at menarche. There was probably a time for boys to go to the separate outhouse, too, but men generally urinated in situ behind some tree, but never exposed his privates to anyone. If you saw a guy's back and he was facing a tree with his hands "down there," just leave him alone.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2015, 06:52:51 am »
A few years back I went to a co-ed weekend workshop on intimacy and sexuality. After the initial introduction, the remainder of the workshop was clothing optional and most of us shed our clothes. The workshop facilitators covered the signs on the mens & womens restrooms, and made both of them un-gendered so that both men and women used both restrooms. The restrooms had multiple stalls and urinals, so every time I used it there were other men and women using it at the same time. It seemed to work fine, at least for those of us who were emotionally ready for such an adventure. Perhaps most people in the US are too burdened by shame and self-hatred to handle a situation like that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk