Author Topic: vco detox  (Read 8790 times)

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
  • May we all prosper in optimal health!
    • View Profile
vco detox
« on: August 21, 2015, 05:59:21 am »
I tried the VCO detox on curemanual.com a few days ago and i must say i was reluctant. What inspired me to do it was a messeage that i saw about the reason why your still sick. Im diabetic and i have candida, so bad that it has come on my skin. i did the detox didnt notice anything different until the third day and all hell broke loose(bowels). Ive also noticed that the Candida is starting to lighten up which is a good sign. Any other suggestions of detoxes that i can do?  Beef Bone marrow considered fat?
YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE!!

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: vco detox
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 08:20:12 am »
You can repeat the vco detox if you need to.

My brother did (3 day vco detoxes) x 4 times.  To get rid of his psoriasis which was partly due to candida.

But before you do detoxes, you need to load up in nutrition.  low carb raw paleo diet.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 09:43:19 am »
thanks Good Samaritan!
YOU NEVER KNOW HOW STRONG YOU ARE UNTIL BEING STRONG IS THE ONLY CHOICE YOU HAVE!!

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 10:42:23 am »
If you can handle water fasting, it's also very cleansing. Someone whose blood sugar isn't well-regulated probably should avoid going several days without food, though.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 10:59:02 am »
Cleansing and fasting can be good for jump starting the detox process, and to help you shift your metabolism toward a diet lower in carbs and higher in proteins and fats, which would be especially beneficial for someone with blood sugar issues.

I was pre diabetic and had really bad candida overgrowth....I did a number of different cleanses and fast, including the Coconut oil version, and I would have good results, but shortly after returning to a standard diet, full of problem foods my issues would return... so its real important when coming out of periodic fasting and cleansing that one try to keep on a diet that is both cleansing and nourishing, while eliminating any foods which may be triggering issues such as high blood sugar and candida overgrowth.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2015, 03:37:46 pm »
Sabertooth,What kind of diet did you maintain so the candida didnt return?

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 10:24:58 am »
I found myself unable to tolerate almost any carbs and had to go low carb high fat...I eat whole animals, all the fats and organs...What little plant foods I eat are low glycemic...salad greens, no starch vegetables...I eat a lot of coconut butter...

There are a number of suggested candida cleanses out there, and for my condition it seemed that none of them worked...I had issues with enzymatic insufficiency which could of been from a damaged liver and pancreas...It can be difficult to tell if candida is the primary cause of these conditions or if its often symptomatic of a number of interrelated conditions, such too many high carb foods, foods with intolerance issues, environmental toxicity, overburdened filtration system, etc....

Whatever the cause I see that a lot of the protocol which involve flushing out the yeast with cleanses or concoctions can actually also flush out our microbiome, and leave one depleted in digestive enzymes and other nutrients essential for healing...this is why I recommend adopting a diet that can be both cleansing and nourishing, because if you try to simply flush out the candida without repairing the fundamental conditions which allowed it to establish itself in the first place, you will be likely to suffer relapse.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 11:08:31 am »
I control candida overgrowth extremely well within the paleo diet framework, which reduces the carb load due to excess grains in the diet while providing enough foods for gut health. In addition, I keep inflammation in check, sleep well, and have good bowel function.

When I tried to maintain an ultra-low carb load, I suffered from insomnia. In the range of 50 - 100 grams of carbs from a variety of seasonal vegetables, I feel my best.

My best blood sugars were during ultra-low carb. In the moderate range of carbs, my blood sugar readings are still within a normal range, about ten points higher than with ultra-low carb. OTOH, no blood sugar control was worth it to have insomnia, so I'll take those ten points without complaint.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2015, 12:26:38 pm »
When I was in the first couple of years of the paleo diet I also noticed a 10 to 20 increase in average blood sugar when increasing my carb intake over 50g per day.

I don't test my sugar regularly anymore but I feel that it stays within a healthy range as long as I don't overload on carbs  and when ever I have an issue these days it is usually when my sugar drops into the 70s and I feel a little low.

My primary issue with carbs now is not with blood sugar or candida, its primarily to do with digestion and gut ecology...If I eat too many carb foods it seems to interfere with my ability to digest and utilized the large amount of fats I consume, making me feel bloated and lethargic.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2015, 01:04:47 pm »
There are foods that are anti candida such as radish, onions, garlic.  Try eating those raw too.

You can also experiment with lugol's iodine supplementing.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2015, 05:16:55 am »
Thanks for the info. Evehart youve mentioned before that youve lost an substanial amount of weight, what kind of things youve done to reach your goals?

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2015, 07:57:24 am »
Thanks for the info. Evehart youve mentioned before that youve lost an substanial amount of weight, what kind of things youve done to reach your goals?

My goal was to avoid insulin, and I experimented on myself with Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution book until I found what worked for me. Weight gain can be a signal that insulin is not being utilized properly, so weight loss is triggered by proper utilization of insulin. I don't try to lose weight; instead, I try to manage my blood sugar and insulin levels.

I amp up my motivation and discipline because other type 2 diabetes my age are so messed up - amputated feet, retinal neuropathy, kidney failure. My best friend can no longer walk, and she doesn't have the strength to transfer from her wheelchair to her toilet without falling often... at 400 pounds, that's a horrible dilemma. Most of my age-group refuse to take care of themselves, and this is not to judge them, but they serve as dire warnings to me. I am constantly around food like bagels, donuts, candies, and ice cream. I have been able to see them as "rat poison" to remove any mental temptation.

Diabetes runs in my family, too, but I don't consider it a cause for me. If you can figure out what you are doing that ancestral man didn't do, that is probably a big cause of your diabetes, so that is what you can change.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline blackrhino

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2015, 09:13:31 am »
Thanks Eveheart, Sabertooth, and Good Samaritan for the wealth of knowledge that you've given me.

Offline smokeyquartz

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2023, 01:39:58 am »
Can I use suet to do a detox instead of virgin coconut oil? I have suet and I think I might try it.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2023, 10:07:51 pm »
Can I use suet to do a detox instead of virgin coconut oil? I have suet and I think I might try it.

Oooh, I don't know, feel free to experiment and tell us your experience.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk