Raw Paleo Diet Forums > Suggestion Box

New forum software?

<< < (2/6) > >>

goodsamaritan:
You are correct.  There is no user timezone in this forum software.

lb_on_the_cb:

--- Quote from: goodsamaritan on September 15, 2015, 10:18:56 am ---You are correct.  There is no user timezone in this forum software.

--- End quote ---

thats too bad.  maybe newer software costs too much. 

cherimoya_kid:

--- Quote from: lb_on_the_cb on September 16, 2015, 05:33:00 am ---thats too bad.  maybe newer software costs too much. 

--- End quote ---

Edwin would know that. But remember, we have no ad revenue, or any other income for the site.

eveheart:
You've piqued my curiousity... Of what importance are the appearance and time zone?

lb_on_the_cb:

--- Quote from: eveheart on September 16, 2015, 09:05:29 am ---You've piqued my curiousity... Of what importance are the appearance and time zone?

--- End quote ---

its easier for me to make sense of the posts if the time zone is set to my local.

i see that option and others are available to me now, maybe 25 or 30 posts is the minimum.

--- Quote from: cherimoya_kid on September 16, 2015, 07:42:39 am ---Edwin would know that. But remember, we have no ad revenue, or any other income for the site.

--- End quote ---
advertising to draw more users would be great too.  Raw for sure is the way to go for maximum health and maybe Paleo as well.  This site should have hundreds of daily users, maybe thousands.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version