Author Topic: Cleansing and a Raw Paleo Diet  (Read 7973 times)

Offline zeno

• Elder
    • View Profile
Cleansing and a Raw Paleo Diet
« on: June 12, 2011, 09:56:47 pm »
Before beginning a raw paleo diet, I had planned to invest into a cleansing protocol to cleanse the organs of my body (liver flush, parasite purge and so forth). Now that I have begun RPD, I'm interested to know whether people feel these measures are necessary?

Dr. Hulda Clark recommends the removal of toxic materials from the body and parasites destruction through electricity.

On Cure Zone, a similar cleanse program is recommended.

How do people feel about these measures after having started a diet that is nutritious? Do these measures simply speed up the healing process or do they address problems that nutrition provided on a raw paleo diet cannot provide?

Offline p0wer

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Cleansing and a Raw Paleo Diet
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 11:00:14 pm »
If you're sure that a "dirty" organs, e.g. liver, is causing you serious problems, then it might be a good idea to do such a cleanse for a quick fix.

Otherwise I think a RPD is quite cleansing itself and in time it will as well eventually "fix" your body, and it might be safer. The problem with cleanses in my opinion is that they usually involve some sort of fasting, during which you'll lose quite some weight, muscles mass, etc, which is not so easy to recover.

Offline eveheart

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 12:35:40 am »
I was on a long-term cleansing protocol before I switched to RPD. First, the bowel, then the liver, all through some rotation that was determined by my colon hydrotherapist. I work full time and take care of a child most days after work, and the cleansing protocol left me feeling too drained to enjoy life, so I stressed out (ate a lot of fast food) and then dropped out.

RPD gives me much vitality, and I know I'm getting the right nutrients and none of the wrong ones. My health issues are improving. None of my problems are directly life-threatening, so I'm going to stick to RPD and become good at it until the spirit tells me to do something else.
"I intend to live forever; so far, so good." -Steven Wright, comedian

Offline joejac

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 01:34:18 am »
Hello Juzeza,

Although I am newbie, just one year in Primal Diet, I would suggest these links that helped me a lot. Please be very carefull with dairy, and review the "new theory of desease" by Aajonous Vonderplanitz, is the answer to parasites, do not do anything until you have read those links. I will also suggest you to purchase the ebook "We Want to Live", where I have found answers to many health questions.

One year ago I purchased everything to do a zapper by myself, and I am glad I have read that information before I doing a zapper, I still have the electronic components in the bag :D

The links are below, hope this can help.
Regards
José

http://www.wewant2live.com/
The Recipe for Living Without Disease by Aajonus Vonderplanitz
http://drbass.com/aajonus.html
http://www.life-enthusiast.com/index/Articles/Vonderplanitz
http://www.life-enthusiast.com/index/Articles/Vonderplanitz/Recipe_for_Living_Without_Disease/1
http://www.life-enthusiast.com/index/Articles/Vonderplanitz/New_Theory_of_Disease:_Food_Safety
http://www.life-enthusiast.com/index/Articles/Vonderplanitz/Recipe_for_Living_Without_Disease

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 07:29:26 am »
Before beginning a raw paleo diet, I had planned to invest into a cleansing protocol to cleanse the organs of my body (liver flush, parasite purge and so forth). Now that I have begun RPD, I'm interested to know whether people feel these measures are necessary?

Dr. Hulda Clark recommends the removal of toxic materials from the body and parasites destruction through electricity.

On Cure Zone, a similar cleanse program is recommended.

How do people feel about these measures after having started a diet that is nutritious? Do these measures simply speed up the healing process or do they address problems that nutrition provided on a raw paleo diet cannot provide?

It depends on how sick the person is and his state of health.

In my website I personally recommend safe detox methods at http://www.curemanual.com/detox-protocols-and-treatments/
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2011, 09:26:40 am »
Hulda Clarke is a bit controversial, especially regarding parasites. I will not comment. She has been discussed here on a few occasions, although good luck finding the thread.

I also have a Zapper and it seems to work as I used it to cure an infection in my finger that would not go away. (2 weeks) It was caused by a splinter initially that I could not get out.

I too recommend the Aajonus books but he is a bit controversial also. I am fine with dairy but some are not with some being various shades of grey in between. His books tend to give a wide spectrum diet of meat/dairy/vegetable juice/honey and butter. My girlfriend and I are fine with it and it's a good place to start, but if you have issues, then eliminate items till you find the culprit.

goodsamaritan's suggestion is also a good idea. If you are emaciated (low weight or overly thin) I would be careful about cleanses in general as others have suggested.

If you want to do a proper cleanse then I would recommend Pancha Karma with an Ayurvedic professional. It is gentle and comfortable and appropriate to your body type.

And last but not least, I suspect that as others have suggested raw will do it slowly but safely.
Cheers
Al

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 10:25:04 am »

And last but not least, I suspect that as others have suggested raw will do it slowly but safely.

i strongly agree with this. forcing things with my body has never worked, but i can always count on raw paleo to put me back on track.

If you are emaciated (low weight or overly thin) I would be careful about cleanses in general as others have suggested.

you should talk with brady, or read his journal!!

Offline zeno

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 08:50:44 pm »
you should talk with brady, or read his journal!!

Which journal are you referring to? I'm not familiar with Brady.

Offline Ioanna

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 02:16:50 am »
his story is in the 'before and after photos' section, the fourth-ish topic. lmk if you can't find it. i'm hesitant to put the link just bcz it's a members only area. 

Offline zeno

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 11:13:39 am »
I read Brady's journal but I'm not sure how this pertains to the topic of cleansing. Nowhere in the thread did he mention cleansing. I only saw references to intermittent fasting.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk