Author Topic: Best mineral supplement in the world, and the digestibility of cheese  (Read 8850 times)

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
AV claimed that the best mineral supplement in the world was eating a combination of raw, unsalted cheese and raw unheated honey together.

I was wondering if anybody knew his basis for claiming this.

I know it has something to do with the cheese+honey combination being the only way to digest cheese, which he claimed would otherwise go through the digestive system undigested, merely acting as a sponge for absorbing toxins that the body dumped into the stomach and intestines. Does anyone know his basis for saying this, or what exactly he meant by raw cheese not being digestible when eaten alone?
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Best mineral supplement in the world, and the digestibility of cheese
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2015, 10:23:37 pm »
This what I call an aajonism, something rather unlikely and not corroborated elsewhere, really.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2015, 10:31:31 pm »
This what I call an aajonism, something rather unlikely and not corroborated elsewhere, really.
Certain skeptics would say the same thing about the paleo diet in general wouldn't they?  My point is that experience trumps words or any mainstream knowledge.
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 10:37:47 pm »
People having problems with dairy is nothing new...  Not sure what kind of information you want about cheese.  No harm in asking.questions though.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 10:38:30 pm »
Better to get experience from several people then, not just one guru. Aajonus is(er, was) a strange man. He has said so many things that made him look like a charlatan. Then again, some of the weirdest things he has said have turned out to be correct, given my own experience, such as "high-meat".
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 10:57:04 pm »
How long did it take you to see results from high meat and what kind did you see?  I tried it for a short period, but couldn't tell much difference.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 11:05:26 pm »
How long did it take you to see results from high meat and what kind did you see?  I tried it for a short period, but couldn't tell much difference.
I tried it 3 years after going rawpalaeo and it had a near-instant effect on me. I first used Aajonus' recommendation of marble-sized pieces which, admittedly, did not work, but  as soon as I upgraded to eating 1-2 cubic inches of high-meat  I felt amazing. I felt even better when I ate whole platefuls of high-meat on some days, later on. The trouble was that after a few months, the boosting effect on the brain and lift in mood-levels stops completely. It has all to do with the excess bacteria stimulating the immune-system, but, eventually it seems, the human body grows used to the bacteria and you have to take a rest for a few months before being able to again get the benefits of high-meat.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2015, 11:42:05 pm »

The cheese honey combo worked for Aajonus.  Please try this yourself and ask other people to try this and ask people who have tried it.  What is the feedback? How many have benefited from this combo?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2015, 11:57:12 pm »
I read so many rvaf diet forums in the past and there was no real corroboration, imo, of this. On a personal note, I find mixing raw honey with raw cheese pretty disgusting. I think I did it a few times in the past  but it was too foul to continue with it. I am always suspicious of the notion of specific superfoods. Raw is important as is wild/wildcaught  and to a lesser extent 100% grassfed., organic status and the like, but , imo, cheese and honey, however raw, have not been useful to me or to most others I have come across.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2015, 12:29:00 am »
The honey/cheese thing is just another way for people to eat raw instead of cooked.  People on a typical Western diet have cravings that are easily satisfied with raw dairy and raw honey.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2015, 03:12:29 am »
I find the cheese/honey combo to be delicious. I like to drink milk on the side also. But I haven't been doing it long enough to be able to tell if it makes a big difference. It does give me a lot of energy, FWIW.

Cravings are oftentimes important and should be considered. For example, I used to get cravings for cooked chicken, until I started having raw chicken. Now I no longer crave cooked chicken. I still get cravings for cooked beef fat, because all the beef I have is lean since I can only get grain fed beef, and the fat is full of toxins. I usually get rid of those cravings by having other fatty meats, such as pork.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2015, 07:48:30 am »
I don't have access to raw cheese anymore but when we did we could polish off a round of it in a couple of weeks with nothing but good stuff to say. We also used to polish off quite a bit of honey but have backed off on the quantity these days. (Funnily enough we have beehives now and eat less honey) Both combined would be awesome.

BTW our honey is awesome because of course it is the ultimate in local.

However add salt and pasteurization and we have every problem in the book from indigestion, terrible sleep with a hangover, constipation, gas weight gain.

Eating heated honey is just a bad idea with bad symptoms.

Re: Aajonus, he was either very right or very wrong IMO. We ate his diet and were fine because we are fine with raw dairy, but some PPL do very badly and he would foolishly say that they were imagining the problems.

His idea was that a cold or flu was a good thing and to expect and welcome one periodically which of course is silly.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2015, 07:52:22 am »

.....Cravings are oftentimes important and should be considered. For example, I used to get cravings for cooked chicken, until I started having raw chicken. .....
I agree about the cravings but cannot imagine eating raw chicken. We tried and it awful.
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2015, 08:33:58 am »

His idea was that a cold or flu was a good thing and to expect and welcome one periodically which of course is silly.
I actually found that, after going rawpalaeo and cutting out the raw dairy,  I would experience a flu-like episode once every 2 to 4 months, lasting from 2 to 7 days, with the severity of the symptoms diminishing each time until they stopped completely after 2.5(?) years or so. These symptoms included minor things like a runny nose; considerable, incapacitating but pleasant fatigue during the day; and a hot forehead; but never all the symptoms associated with the flu. I guess these were genuine detox. I only otherwise experienced such once after I ate edible, sundried french green clay, and the day after eating cooked foods(unless I ate some raw foods or high-meat as well).
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2015, 08:42:58 am »
I actually found that, after going rawpalaeo and cutting out the raw dairy,  I would experience a flu-like episode once every 2 to 4 months, lasting from 2 to 7 days, with the severity of the symptoms diminishing each time until they stopped completely after 2.5(?) years or so. These symptoms included minor things like a runny nose; considerable, incapacitating but pleasant fatigue during the day; and a hot forehead; but never all the symptoms associated with the flu. I guess these were genuine detox. I only otherwise experienced such once after I ate edible, sundried french green clay, and the day after eating cooked foods(unless I ate some raw foods or high-meat as well).
Interesting. Maybe that was an acclimatizing period to the new diet. I also had a period of probably 6-8 months where my digestion was getting used to the raw meat, vege juices, etc., and then I was fine.
Cheers
Al

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2015, 09:01:46 am »

I don't think it's silly at all. What makes more sense, that our bodies are using bacteria and viruses to cleanse toxins, or that these infect and harm our bodies, and our bodies let them?

Why does smoking create cancer? Why does radiation create cancer? Why does eating toxic food that's full of chemicals create cancer? What makes more sense, that some cells go haywire and start doing something they're not supposed to be doing, and the body lets them and continues to feed them and allowing them to grow, or that the body is using these special cancer cells to create a tumor in order to store toxins in it that can't be eliminated from the body and need a safe place where they can be stored without causing too much harm?

Offline ciervo-chaman

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2016, 05:55:08 pm »
He said thst he analyzed feces many times after eating cheese with and without honey.

And found cheese intact when eaten alone. And completely digested when eated just with a tiny amount of cheese. I think it is like 1/8 honey of 1 part cheese.

He recommended eating cheese and honey 35 min after meat meal. As supplement. And 10 min after meat meal a 1/4 tsp cheese alone to absorb poisons dumped in stomach and not re-digest them with the honey-cheese combo.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2016, 11:53:34 pm »
Why does smoking create cancer? Why does radiation create cancer? Why does eating toxic food that's full of chemicals create cancer? What makes more sense, that some cells go haywire and start doing something they're not supposed to be doing, and the body lets them and continues to feed them and allowing them to grow, or that the body is using these special cancer cells to create a tumor in order to store toxins in it that can't be eliminated from the body and need a safe place where they can be stored without causing too much harm?
I've heard it said that smoking causes cancer because of all the crap that they put in cigarettes that gets you addicted. I cannot say that I know this is true, just what I have heard.

Radiation causes issues becuase we are essentially electrically operated beings and radiation messes with the electrical system and for instance cellphones are essentially little microwave transmitters. Basically they cook your sexual areas if you keep it close to them. Sexual tissues are very delicate as Ayurveda says that they are the second last product and finest material substance.

Constantly eating crap may not be the actual trigger for cancer but it fouls up the body's natural immune reactions and so disallows the normal cell death. The theory about cells going crazy is BS. Allopathic BS to be specific. Your body constantly creates chemistry that causes cancer and stops cancer. It's just a dance that goes on and it is up to you to make sure the good guys win. Lots of stressors will aid the bad guys.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk