Raw Paleo Diet Forums > Welcoming Committee

HELLO EVERYBODY !!

(1/3) > >>

iloverugby1:
Hello Everyone! oops! Its very nice to be here. I m a Dr. and senior rugby player too. I am here to share and to learn with you!

RawZi:
I don't mean to offend, but why does your gender read male Dr Marry John sr and your photo look female?  I hope you are staying away from drug patches and starvation diets, you don't look skinny.  We're on a raw paleo diet here.  Have you read anything about it?  Our diet will help you take off those unwanted pounds.  You'll be surprised, it's very different than what you've tried and sold.  It's very nice to have you here. 

lex_rooker:
Welcome aboard.  There is a lot of content here and suggest you look at some of the archives if you haven't already.  No interest in sports at all so can't comment on rugby, whatever that is.....

Lex

TylerDurden:

--- Quote from: lex_rooker on April 07, 2009, 12:48:09 pm ---Welcome aboard.  There is a lot of content here and suggest you look at some of the archives if you haven't already.  No interest in sports at all so can't comment on rugby, whatever that is.....

Lex

--- End quote ---

Rugby is THE most important sport of all time and originates in the UK! It involves carrying a ball around rather than kicking it(for the most part). American Football is basically a 2nd-rate version of rugby, except that those playing American Football have to wear shoulder-pads and helmets because they're a bunch of sissies. Rugby-players, by contrast,  are macho guys who don't wear such protective gear and happily endure injuries such as broken legs and concusssion, from time to time.

*It has been said of rugby players(by comparison to soccer-players(what you call football-players) that they are hooligans on the pitch and gentlemen off the pitch, whereas soccer/football-players are hooligans off the pitch and gentlemen(ie sissies) on the pitch).*

iloverugby1:
yes guys,

I used to play it before and fan of it. But now, I mainly concentrate on maintaining fitness. So, lets start discussion on diet, fitness, nutrition etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version