Author Topic: Raw milk and smelly frequent farting  (Read 23081 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Raw milk and smelly frequent farting
« on: April 13, 2009, 08:27:50 pm »
I'm experimenting again with raw cow milk every single day for some 5 days now and I keep farting and farting and farting. And my farts smell like they are liver farts. Probably some kind of detox.

I've been eating raw honey too as Aajonus suggests to better digest the raw milk.

My question is, did this, or does this happen to you?
How long before this farting stops?
It's embarrassing, it liver stinks.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Nicola

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Re: Raw milk and smelly frequent farting
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 01:38:34 am »
I'm experimenting again with raw cow milk every single day for some 5 days now and I keep farting and farting and farting. And my farts smell like they are liver farts. Probably some kind of detox.

I've been eating raw honey too as Aajonus suggests to better digest the raw milk.

Sorry, I do not believe in all your detox! You have been doing your version of HED (high everything diet) that Bruce is publishing on his yahoo group. Why "stuff" (your own words and my thought is you go from one extreme to a nother)  yourself with rice and the rest? It's all your own fault; have a look at "Bee Winders" pages - it is not healthy what you are doing!

Nicola

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 01:49:05 am »
If you're farting constantly it's due to poor digestion, not detox.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Raw Kyle

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 03:18:47 am »
I don't see the point in drinking milk unless you just really like the taste. There isn't anything in there that you can't find cheaper in animal flesh.

Offline Nicola

• Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 04:01:31 am »
Sorry, I do not believe in all your detox! You have been doing your version of HED (high everything diet) that Bruce is publishing on his yahoo group. Why "stuff" (your own words and my thought is you go from one extreme to a nother)  yourself with rice and the rest? It's all your own fault; have a look at "Bee Winders" pages - it is not healthy what you are doing!

Nicola

I would like to add so that it is clear; you posted on Bruce's yahoo group that you stuffed (your words) your self with rice and other cooked foods. On top of this; you have tried raw milk before and posted about the gas in your system...what kind of game are you playing? It's your body and mind you have to deal with -[

Nicola

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 06:12:44 am »
Yes I tried 3 days of the high everything diet.
I saw the healer Vander Gaditano using it on his cancer patients to fatten them up.
Cooked goat meat + cooked coconut milk + brown rice
See http://www.curemanual.com/blog/2009/04/vanderbilt-gaditanos-healing-farm-is-a-sanctuary-for-the-sick-and-terminally-ill-looking-for-a-cure/

We bought 2 sacks of organic brown rice from Vander and 10 liters of fresh raw milk just milked in front of us.
I had to test the brown rice if it was good rice because my kids will be eating it.  And I was teaching my very thin, small boy how to eat brown rice with butter / egg yolks / olive oil / coconut milk to fatten him up.

The result was the brown rice was heavy and put my colon into overdrive.
Poop and poop and more voluminous poop.
Very efficient colon sees a lot of waste in cooked food.
I don't poop that much on RPD.
Experiment with the brown rice conducted.
Observations noted.

---

I just gave my cancer patient the raw milk + raw liver combo of aajonus, needed to boost his nutrition.  He's the one I passed on to the healer I visited above.

Going back to raw milk, this kind of smelly frequent farting always happened in the past several times last year I tried raw milk.  It is so very predictable.  Fart is smelly and fart is predictable.  It is the same with carabao milk, goat milk, cow milk.  In the past, I would experiment with just 1 day of raw milk.  This time, we bought a lot of raw milk, 10 liters, so I can experiment with it for a week and see.

I'm curious with the smell because as an experienced liver flusher, liver smell is different from gut smell.  Then again, there is the possibility of indigestion.  Seems eating raw honey with the raw milk made a little improvement.

My kids lately are not farting with this raw milk or the previous carabao milk we experimented on.  But last year my eldest farted on with the raw milk experiments.  Not now.  Maybe since I egg yolk liver flushed him for 4 straight days.

My raw milk is about to run out today.  So I'm sure the farting will stop.

I'm trying to test out Aajonus' theory that this is detox.  Maybe if I drink raw milk long enough... and this is the longest raw milk experiment I've done, whatever needs to be detoxed will be detoxed.  The detoxing reminds me of the very first apple juice fast I did when my liver was congested and I expelled loads of stuck up cholesterol and bile.  I'm thinking there may be pockets of my liver that are still stuck up and not fully blood flowing.  I took Accutane drug in my youth and I feel that was the culprit that hit my liver and caused my eczema disease in 2005 which I'm now cured of. 

I appreciate the help and the theories of what this raw milk does so predictably to my body.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 06:54:26 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 06:42:48 am »
The body is capable of detoxing by itself and eating foods which contain toxins eg milk, VCO cant be helping your situation!
Eat raw meat and drink water and you will detox.
“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 06:50:51 am »
The body is capable of detoxing by itself and eating foods which contain toxins eg milk, VCO cant be helping your situation!
Eat raw meat and drink water and you will detox.

Hmm.... you are on raw zero carb right?  That should be my next experiment then!

Offline wodgina

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Opportunistic Carnivore
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 08:34:09 am »
Must be the only diet you havent tried!

“Integrity has no need of rules.”

Albert Camus

Satya

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 03:11:11 am »

You are probably allergic to dairy.  I would drop all dairy if milk is giving you such issues.  You are probably getting inflamed in the digestive tract, along with promoting bad, fart-causing bacteria with all the carb ingestion.  No detox about it imo.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 06:10:45 am »
Thanks for the idea Satya, sounds very logical.  I just ran out of milk so my wife is relieved there's no more farting.

Offline Westley

• Forager
    • View Profile
My solution // Re: Raw milk and smelly frequent farting
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 04:29:01 am »
Hi,
I am having the same problem with raw milk if I drink it by itself. I am also having gallbladder issues from time to time which might be connected to problems with the fat in raw milk. And I notice that I do not fart from pasteurized and homogenized milk which I shall never touch again :-).
When I blend raw milk with eggs the farting problem goes mostly away. It goes away completely if I mix milk+eggs+raw honey. I believe that the lecithin in the eggs helps emulsify and the digest the fat in the milk. The honey with its enzymes probably aids further with the digestion. Overall this makes for a great post-workout drink.

Cheers,
Westley

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 04:15:56 pm »

How did you ever come to consider cow milk consumption as a option to be tested (again and again) and report in this forum whose name is Raw Paleo Forum that your symptoms were probably detox? Animals domestication is typically neolithic and their milk consumption by humans  is even modern for many populations, especially in S.-E. Asia and Africa.

But thank you anyway, your experience confirms (if it were needed !) that animal milk consumption can be troublesome and is dangerous. -d

Cheers
Francois 
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: My solution // Re: Raw milk and smelly frequent farting
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 04:24:29 pm »
When I blend raw milk with eggs the farting problem goes mostly away. It goes away completely if I mix milk+eggs+raw honey. I believe that the lecithin in the eggs helps emulsify and the digest the fat in the milk. The honey with its enzymes probably aids further with the digestion. Overall this makes for a great post-workout drink.

Cheers,
Westley

If you could travel back in time, I would suggest you to go back to the paleolithic era and explain to our ancestors that they could drink milk from animals without farting as long as they mixed it with eggs and raw honey. :)

Cheers
Francois 
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 04:30:53 pm by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline Westley

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2009, 03:46:32 am »
In defense of the "goodsamaritan", this forum is about AV's primal diet which includes raw milk, cream and cheese. It is a sub-forum of the paleo forum because it is different. Milk by itself is not dangerous for everyone and can be curing for some people. The argument that the people in the stone age did not have it is of limited value. They never had to deal with the toxic load we have to deal with. They were not shot with poisonous vaccines from an early age on. Many of us need to find ways to heal and for some of us that might include "unnatural things" like sucking on a cow's udder (well, not literally but almost). Weston Price found many native societies living healthily while including milk products. I doubt any were Asian though, as many Asians do not seem to have the mutation that let's them produce lactase into adulthood.

Cheers,
Westley

How did you ever come to consider cow milk consumption as a option to be tested (again and again) and report in this forum whose name is Raw Paleo Forum that your symptoms were probably detox? Animals domestication is typically neolithic and their milk consumption by humans  is even modern for many populations, especially in S.-E. Asia and Africa.

But thank you anyway, your experience confirms (if it were needed !) that animal milk consumption can be troublesome and is dangerous. -d

Cheers
Francois 

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2009, 05:00:50 am »
In defense of the "goodsamaritan", this forum is about AV's primal diet which includes raw milk, cream and cheese. It is a sub-forum of the paleo forum because it is different.

Yes, sorry about that: I became aware of the sub-forum thing after posting.

I know about Weston Price findings, but still I doubt that drinking milk from another animal specie - and moreover when adult - could cure anything except malnutrition. On the contrary, experiments of several people eating 100% raw-paleo-instincto showed that any small amount of dairy product can trigger a tremendously dangerous reaction. I myself tried once to eat about a cubic centimeter of "very natural", raw organic goat cheese and I felt an extraordinary lengthy and heavy digestion.

After eating raw-paleo-instincto for a duration sufficient to loose any habituation, the treacherous effect of animal milk consumption usually appears very clearly. Nevertheless, I recognize that once habituation (not to be confused with genetic adaptation) has been acquired, some individuals can thrive on dairy products without showing early signs of bad health. The troubles induced may happen late in one’s life, or maybe never for the best adapted individual amongst the populations accustomed to dairy products for thousands of years.

Cheers
Francois     

Offline PaleoPhil

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Mad scientist (not into blind Paleo re-enactment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2009, 10:59:53 am »
In defense of the "goodsamaritan", this forum is about AV's primal diet which includes raw milk, cream and cheese. It is a sub-forum of the paleo forum because it is different. Milk by itself is not dangerous for everyone and can be curing for some people.
I welcome the primal diet people here, but to act like the safety of milk is a certainty ignores the fact that the majority of Paleo Dieters do not eat any dairy products, so your post in essence ignored our existence, which I hope was just an unintentional oversight.

The argument that the people in the stone age did not have it is of limited value.
It's part of the essence of the theory of Paleolithic nutrition. It may be of limited value to a primal dieter, but to a truly Paleo dieter it is crucial. So we'll have to agree to disagree on that one. WAPF devotees, primal dieters and Paleo dieters share many things in common that I hope we will focus on more than the disagreements, and we can politely disagree where common ground is not shared.
>"When some one eats an Epi paleo Rx template and follows the rules of circadian biology they get plenty of starches when they are available three out of the four seasons." -Jack Kruse, MD
>"I recommend 20 percent of calories from carbs, depending on the size of the person" -Ron Rosedale, MD (in other words, NOT zero carbs) http://preview.tinyurl.com/6ogtan
>Finding a diet you can tolerate is not the same as fixing what's wrong. -Tim Steele
Beware of problems from chronic Very Low Carb

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2009, 11:49:28 am »
What I can observe is that there are people who do well on dairy.

And my experiments have conclusively shown I am not one of them.  :(

The main reason I tried raw dairy is because I was led to eating raw meat via the books of Aajonus Vonderplanitz.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk