Author Topic: Yet another absurd Neanderthal extinction theory  (Read 3207 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Yet another absurd Neanderthal extinction theory
« on: March 23, 2016, 09:59:17 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3505897/Were-Neanderthals-CANNIBALS-Early-humans-caused-extinction-eating-one-another.html

The above claims are absurd as early modern man was also known to have practised cannibalism  as well. The claim that Neanderthals could not survive a warmer climate is debunked by the fact that Neanderthal populations also existed in the Middle-East, such as modern-day Israel etc. for countless millenia without issue. The only possibly plausible theory is that disease carried by early modern man wiped out the Neanderthals.

What I find amusing is that scientists desperately keep on trying to portray the Neanderthals as being  inferior to modern humans in some way and that that was why they became extinct.Very hubristic and humanocentric.The notion that Neanderthals were at least equal to early modern man, given plentiful data from caves etc. re ancient Neanderthal tool-use and the like, and quite likely superior in some ways is clearly anathema to modern scientists.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Yet another absurd Neanderthal extinction theory
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 08:43:00 pm »
How about White European extinction parallel?

Maybe Neanderthals were like White people today, mired in some kind of depopulation mindset.

So white Europeans still live within many of us today in our blood / genes, but the pure whites will eventually vanish.

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 09:51:56 pm »
You certainly have high hopes! Current scientific data shows that ALL organic groups/species have a definite shortish lifespan and then eventually die out. If you think that organic lifeforms have even a remote chance to escape the death of the Sun via FTL travel for example, you are simply deluded.Only sentient nonhuman AI has even the remotest chance of doing that. For all we know, any hominid race/subspecies that undergoes wild overpopulation/destruction of the environment ultimately wipes itself out. It may be ironic that "Homo Neanderthalensis Sapientior " was far more intelligent and more in harmony with their environment than the overpopulating homo sapiens from Africa.

Hmm, I always remember Bruce Sterling's  noteworthy SF short story "Swarm" where he points out in a most interesting manner that the stupid will always win out over the intelligent, regardless of race or species and that modern civilisation, unlike the palaeolithic era,  is acutely hostile to the concept of survival of the fittest/most intelligent etc.. In other words, our human future is to have brains no larger than that of homo erectus in c.10,000-20,000 years from now. Well, hopefully by then, Mother Nature will have developed new diseases in order  to bring us all down to the same size homo erectus populations of  c.1,000,000 years ago as well.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2016, 11:51:36 pm »
You certainly have high hopes! Current scientific data shows that ALL organic groups/species have a definite shortish lifespan and then eventually die out. If you think that organic lifeforms have even a remote chance to escape the death of the Sun via FTL travel for example, you are simply deluded.Only sentient nonhuman AI has even the remotest chance of doing that. For all we know, any hominid race/subspecies that undergoes wild overpopulation/destruction of the environment ultimately wipes itself out. It may be ironic that "Homo Neanderthalensis Sapientior " was far more intelligent and more in harmony with their environment than the overpopulating homo sapiens from Africa.

Hmm, I always remember Bruce Sterling's  noteworthy SF short story "Swarm" where he points out in a most interesting manner that the stupid will always win out over the intelligent, regardless of race or species and that modern civilisation, unlike the palaeolithic era,  is acutely hostile to the concept of survival of the fittest/most intelligent etc.. In other words, our human future is to have brains no larger than that of homo erectus in c.10,000-20,000 years from now. Well, hopefully by then, Mother Nature will have developed new diseases in order  to bring us all down to the same size homo erectus populations of  c.1,000,000 years ago as well.

Here is where being TRULY INTELLIGENT comes in handy.  Me and a cousin of mine were talking about this.  Truly intelligent people will do their best and realize that REPRODUCTION is part and parcel of the game of LIFE.  Those who refuse to reproduce are a special kind of stupid.

We observe that somewhere along both our ancestries and blood lines, intelligent "successful" men used their intelligence to create lots of babies with lots of women... thereby contributing to improving the gene pool.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 12:07:19 am »
The whole point is that civilisation eventually enables the stupid to breed at  a far greater capacity than the genuinely intelligent. For example, one of the most brilliant Fillipinos was Ferdinand Marcos who had a 100% photographic memory, which is rather impressive. Errr, do any of your family have that? If not   l)  , please keep quiet and be at least a little bit honest about your real intelligence abilities in your family!
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 06:23:04 am »
The whole point is that civilisation eventually enables the stupid to breed at  a far greater capacity than the genuinely intelligent. For example, one of the most brilliant Fillipinos was Ferdinand Marcos who had a 100% photographic memory, which is rather impressive. Errr, do any of your family have that? If not   l)  , please keep quiet and be at least a little bit honest about your real intelligence abilities in your family!

Ferdinand Marcos? You gave the perfect example Tyler.  Thank you.

Ferdinand was so smart, he married the beautiful Imelda Romualdez even though she was already pregnant with someone else's child.  His reason was that her clan was a powerful political clan at that time and would carry Ferdinand's political ambition... and he did become President.

Ferdinand had 2 biological children with Imelda... Bong Bong and Irene.

Ferdinand had other biological children with hidden and not so hidden mistresses or just women who wanted intelligent, charismatic genes, maybe some money.

(Which is par for the course in this FREE SOCIETY we live in.)

The lately discovered one... a daughter with an Australian model.

And the hotter more contentious rumor... a daughter with a beautiful actress... kept under the radar, adopted by a famous actor-actress couple... this popular lady who is a senator... high fives and jokes that she and Senator Bong Bong are "siblings"... and now she is running for PRESIDENT this May 2016, while Bong Bong is running for VP on another party.  This alleged bastard is Senator Grace Poe.

If by May 2016 Grace Poe wins as President and Bong Bong wins as VP, Ferdinand Marcos will be laughing in his mausoleum.

Ferdinand being intelligent will not go extinct because he had the intelligence to reproduce.

---

Even the adoptive parents of Grace Poe... her adoptive father and wildly popular action star actor Fernando Poe... who has a sterile marriage... no bio children... when Fernando Poe ran for President in 2004, immediately he had to showcase 2 biological children (from different mothers) he had sired to show his MACHO virility image... damn his daughter looks just like him and soooo very HOT! (Lovi Poe)

-----------

Maybe neanderthals suffered from FEMINISM and when their civilization collapsed, they had to resort to cannibalism, the so called diseases were just signs of malnutrition.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 06:51:47 am by goodsamaritan »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2016, 02:24:53 pm »
While I consider you to have a great deal of creative intelligence, I am afraid that having more children is not linked to higher intelligence. It is linked to either more, or less, common-sense depending on whether one is thinking of the short-term or long-term consequences.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2016, 03:26:49 pm »
While I consider you to have a great deal of creative intelligence, I am afraid that having more children is not linked to higher intelligence. It is linked to either more, or less, common-sense depending on whether one is thinking of the short-term or long-term consequences.

The is the very thing that irks me about these kinds of extremist conversations.

The pro extinct themselves people cannot give a number of children that is SANE or acceptable... for them... any child is too many children.

I mean the pro extinct people cannot even reproduce enough to replace themselves.

Of course it benefits the human race if the intelligent men pass on their genes and reproduce.

That way, women would not have to be barren or settle for less intelligent or less handsome  or less whatever lesser men.

I would rather give the example of the idiocracy introduction where the supposed high IQ neanderthals cannot even reproduce.... those high IQ dimwits are only at an IQ level they become susceptible to self extinction propaganda.

There is a HIGHER IQ out there who can OUTWIT the extinction propaganda and CONSCIOUSLY REPRODUCE above replacement so they live on.

I had a Singaporean visitor, 36 years old, like the high iq people in idiocracy.  He has condom sex once or twice every 3 years... shit... not even skin to skin... and he has to get himself and the girl drunk before they even engage in CONDOM SEX aka SAFE SEX.  And Singaporeans, even men do not like talking about sex or girls.  Me at 46 and my doc friend at 59 go WHAT THE FUCK?

So you Singaporeans are conservative and contraceptive and with ULTRA LOW sex drive at the same time???

Shit, at 36 he is practically a VIRGIN.

Never had skin to skin sexual intercourse with actual penis skin touching vagina skin... no fluid transfer... no penis ejaculating into a vagina... ever at 36.

I'd wager this was Neanderthal intelligence circa 2016.

I would even guess it was the neanderthals who had the global civilization hundreds of thousands of years ago.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 10:20:18 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2016, 04:22:53 pm »
I doubt that Neanderthals chose not to breed as they were adept at surviving in their harsh environment for 100s of thousands of years, they simply got wiped out by tropical diseases, most likely.Whatever the case, all species have a finite shelf-life.

I note that Lee Kuan Yew tried to boost Singapore's population and was  successful in a mild way. Having too many children is not a good idea when resources are limited. Look at Iran which is now keen on  increasing its birth-rate but its citizens are failing to do so as they simply cannot afford it. The vast Filipinno growth-rate simply means almost everyone there in future generations will end up in accommodations housing 20+ to each tiny room, all of them starving and poor  etc.. Life will be miserable for you lot therefore, until eventually civilisation/populations collapse, as they always do in the end.

Never understood the point of condoms. The lack of stimulation involved  makes their use pointless.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 04:31:17 pm by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2016, 04:41:03 pm »
A wise man once said that when someone is always boasting about  some particular thing, then it is unlikely to be true. Here is an image of the steadily declining Filipino birth-rate over the last few decades:-
http://www.lifeissues.net/writers/vale/img/4)TFRSelectedAsian.JPG

Looks like in a few decades, the Phillipines will end up with a birth-rate similiar to Japan, given current trends. Too bad !  ;) Aah, would it not be wonderful if the human global population were merely  c.10 million or so by 2500/3000 AD,say. There would be vast primeval forests like in palaeolithic times,a safari would involve always meeting entire herds/packs of wildlife right next door rather than flying 1000s of miles and having only the tiny few one encounters these days with wildlife in the few remaining wild areas. I suppose I am lucky in no longer living in overcrowded, overconcreted UK, Austria still has some wild areas left, here and there, sadly, with little wildlife, though.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 04:47:30 pm by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2016, 04:50:04 pm »
I doubt that Neanderthals chose not to breed as they were adept at surviving in their harsh environment for 100s of thousands of years, they simply got wiped out by tropical diseases, most likely.Whatever the case, all species have a finite shelf-life.

I note that Lee Kuan Yew tried to boost Singapore's population and was  successful in a mild way. Having too many children is not a good idea when resources are limited. Look at Iran which is now keen on  increasing its birth-rate but its citizens are failing to do so as they simply cannot afford it. The vast Filipinno growth-rate simply means almost everyone there in future generations will end up in accommodations housing 20+ to each tiny room, all of them starving and poor  etc.. Life will be miserable for you lot therefore, until eventually civilisation/populations collapse, as they always do in the end.

Never understood the point of condoms. The lack of stimulation involved  makes their use pointless.

From what I read, Lee Kuan Yew of Singapore lamented that idiotic push for MONOGAMY only which weakens the resulting gene pool.  Who the fuck cares about those LAME MALES anyway?  If you haven't got the guts and the testosterone to get a girl, then a monogamy only implementation should not save your undeserving genes.

I also read that Lee Kuan Yew lamented that they made a mistake in pushing for too much depopulation.  Now they cannot get it up.  It is a combination of ugly offspring, conservative values + contraceptive values + economic hardship brought about by too much material expectation... and population density... city life is just not where humans can thrive.  Cities are sink holes.

---------

You have to understand where I am coming from.

Filipino fertility rates are at an all time low, sure slope of decline.  Google for "fertility rate Philippines" just to you can check the facts:

https://www.google.com.ph/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=fertility%20rate%20philippines&oq=fertility%20rate%20philippines&aqs=chrome.0.0l6.5247j0j7

Therefore in Metro Manila, especially with those in the "educated" classes, A-B-C, their fertility rates are usually below 2, maybe today it is 1.5 to 1.7.

Remember that from the WOMEN, that is where fertility rates are counted.  How many men are impregnating those women ratio should be something more than 1 MAN to 5 WOMEN.

It actually looks like a JOB for DESERVING MEN to impregnate those HYPERGAMOUS women to keep the population reproducing with desirable offspring with desirable traits.

So for conscious reproduction, we conscious males need to venture out to WOMEN who actually DO WANT to REPRODUCE.  They are out there in the provinces and in the not so brainwashed mis-educated classes of society.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2016, 04:55:16 pm »
A wise man once said that when someone is always boasting about  some particular thing, then it is unlikely to be true. Here is an image of the steadily declining Filipino birth-rate over the last few decades:-
http://www.lifeissues.net/writers/vale/img/4)TFRSelectedAsian.JPG

Looks like in a few decades, the Phillipines will end up with a birth-rate similiar to Japan, given current trends. Too bad !  ;) Aah, would it not be wonderful if the human global population were merely  c.10 million or so by 2500/3000 AD,say. There would be vast primeval forests like in palaeolithic times,a safari would involve always meeting entire herds/packs of wildlife right next door rather than flying 1000s of miles and having only the tiny few one encounters these days with wildlife in the few remaining wild areas. I suppose I am lucky in no longer living in overcrowded, overconcreted UK, Austria still has some wild areas left, here and there, sadly, with little wildlife, though.

As I explained above I already know this because I have been with the Pro-life movement and the statistical research I did in the 1990s.  So I have been educating my children to COMPENSATE... to consciously reproduce to REBEL against the infectious trend of extinction.

My plan is for each male child to have 4 "wives" (not government married) in the farthest provinces where children are affordable and welcome.  Those wives and children stay there.  My sons travel regularly, same with us grand parents.  If my son earns 200K pesos a month, he allocates 30k each wife x 4 = 120k total and he keeps 80k for himself a month.  Those women will be so thrilled with 30k/mo each gives 3-4 kids... so each boy of mine will have 12-16 children.

There is a way out of this extinction bullshit.

We need to learn from the neanderthals and plot our own course for survival.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk