Author Topic: New vaccines will permanently alter human DNA  (Read 2064 times)

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: New vaccines will permanently alter human DNA
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 12:58:46 pm »
The argument that "only the chosen few" would be able to use the new technology to create "better" humans with their lineage,  only applies to authoritarian societies. Societies that allowed parents to freely experiment on their own with the DNA of their offspring and which legalised all biological research and made the results available to the public would ultimately enable everyone to benefit.Prices would also steadily decrease if restrictions were done away with.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: New vaccines will permanently alter human DNA
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 02:28:13 am »
This whole thing is disgusting. I am surprised that you see it otherwise. I am not referring to some silly notion that the rich would do it to the poor, but that anyone would go there. This is like opening the GMO floodgates.

I just witnessed another relation whose child had a seizure and coma the day after a 1.5 year injection. AFAIAC the child also had a reaction at previous vaccines as she is 1.5 and has a only a few words in her vocab..
Dark times ahead indeed.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk