Author Topic: cleansing on RPD  (Read 4433 times)

Offline mordruer

• Forager
    • View Profile
cleansing on RPD
« on: October 30, 2016, 01:54:08 am »
Hello,

Does anybody know which of the raw paleo diet foods - specifically - is cleansing the body from some hardened matter like different kind of stones or fecal matter and what not?

What about cleansing major organs like:
1. Colon
2. Liver
3. Kidneys

Does any of the food on RPD serve this function?
Or not food but water, maybe?

Any information connected to this issue (it can be anecdotal) appreciated.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 09:46:58 am by mordruer »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: cleansing on RPD
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 02:14:45 am »
AV liked to talk about cleansing foods but he often cited raw foods which were actually allergenic to many people. Basically, all raw foods can be cleansing to some extent. However, admittedly, most RVAFers view raw animal fats of high quality to be the most cleansing of all. Other than an initial long-term water-fast prior to switching to a RVAF diet, cleansing constantly mis not usually viewed as being a good idea. The body generally prefers to choose its own time and place to practise its cleansing and energising/recovery....
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline mordruer

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 05:03:33 am »
Thank you very much for the information!

It's good to know about fat being - anecdotally - the best thing regarding cleansing, I thought that fruits do better job cleansing. I have read about fruits cleansing properties regarding kidneys, liver, colon.

From what you write it seems that if one wants to be clean inside on tle long run then he just needs to avoid any cooked food, and that would be the major thing regarding cleansing (besides using some artificial methods when in trouble which I will have to implement I guess, as my state of health is poor.)

About the fat - I've heard that it cleanse the system because when you consume fat, the old toxins can be expelled with the old fat - some kind of exchange happens, that's what I've heard. Also it makes bowel moving, which for me is great, I'm interested in the topic of bowel movement/constipation very much, I've read some articles on WaiSays.com about it.

(Also sorry for not having an avatar but I suppose it's due to lack of such possibility because of the forum politics so I guess that's ok.)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 05:25:36 am by mordruer »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 05:38:36 am »
I think one is allowed more rights as one increases one's posts(above 20?). The idea is to frustrate spammers, human or robot.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 07:17:01 am »
As per AV's research, the most cleansing and detoxifying foods tend to be vegetable foods, including vegetable juice, fruits, bland fruits, and unheated raw vegetable fats such as stone pressed olive oil or fresh home squeezed coconut cream. Whereas animal foods are used more for nourishment, protection and rebuilding.

This explains why raw vegans tend to be very clean and toxin free, however their bodies break down because they just don't have the nutrients necessary to build healthy bodies, or to protect their organs when the toxins are being expelled from the body. This is also why raw vegans tend to be super skinny, generally weak, and their skins look dry and are more likely to have plenty of wrinkles earlier in life.

This is also why AV recommended a diet heavy in both animal and vegetable foods for the modern human who lives in civilized society, we are so full of toxins, we need to cleanse far more than our wild ancestors would've. They really didn't need much if any vegetable foods. It's also why he recommended to progressively lower the intake of vegetable foods as one continues to be on this lifestyle for many years and becomes cleaner. He also recommended that ex- raw vegans limit their intake of vegetable juice and other vegetable foods, because they've already detoxified far more than their bodies could handle, so now they need to slow down, heal, and rebuild.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 07:22:57 am by dariorpl »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline mordruer

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 09:26:34 am »
I personally avoid vegetables.

Having said that - they are said to have some cleansing and healing properties, true to that.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 04:19:37 am »
In my opinion eating just raw low carb vegetables / salad for a week or two is very cleansing.
I had a large splinter under my skin for over a decade, the doctors said it was safer to leave it there, after a week or two on a raw vegetable fast a water blister formed over the splinter and it came out by itself. It seemed like my body had cleansed enough to have the spare capacity to attend to this maintenance activity.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk