Author Topic: More einsteinian nonsense debunked  (Read 1124 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
More einsteinian nonsense debunked
« on: December 20, 2016, 02:44:28 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4047500/Was-Einstein-WRONG-gravity-Controversial-new-theory-rewrite-physics-passes-test.html

Einstein has already been proven to be a plagiarist as regards 2 of his theories. It seems that his theory of gravity is also wrong. I always thought so as dark matter was always elusive and unable to be discovered, so clearly it could not exist.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: More einsteinian nonsense debunked
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 03:08:56 am »
Einstein theory is the best one we have.  All alternative theories so far failed to come even close.

GPS satellites are using Einstein equations to sync clocks with Earth.

When another theory comes up with more precise equations, then Einstein's theory can be retired.
Talk is cheap.  Show us the real stuff - new equations that we can put to good use.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: More einsteinian nonsense debunked
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 04:01:58 am »
None of Einstein's theories were Einstein's as he plagiarised them all from Poincare and others, anyway:-

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk