Author Topic: Migration to North America pushed back to at least 50,000 years ago  (Read 1571 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Migration to North America pushed back to at least 50,000 years ago
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 07:59:09 pm »
I wonder if they will admit that their late out of Africa theory may have some serious problems now.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 09:35:05 pm »
Great article! I've long been fascinated by the idea that human civilization is much older than mainstream scientists believe.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 10:46:43 pm »
The article linked is dated November 2004, thus this has been known for more than 12 years!
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 04:02:46 am »
The article linked is dated November 2004, thus this has been known for more than 12 years!
Perhaps, but I didn't find out about this until now. Censorship in the media, thankfully, is more difficult to enact than in the past....
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 06:11:42 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk