Author Topic: Neanderthals used antibiotics 50,000 years before modern humans did  (Read 1726 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4294026/Neanderthals-discovered-aspirin-40-000-years-ago.html#newcomment

Yet more evidence that Neanderthals were more intelligent than humans. In the 1980s, it was already apparent that Neanderthals had at least the same level of technological/cultural innovation as Cro-Magnon-era  humans. But, increasingly, the dates are being pushed back, and we now find that the Neanderthals discovered all sorts of innovations long before the advent of early modern humans.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
Re: Neanderthals used antibiotics 50,000 years before modern humans did
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 06:46:25 am »
What if they did it instinctively? Some molds taste good when you need them.

I don't mean they were not intelligent, but that you don't need intelligence to eat what you need.
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline HelpMeToHelpEwe

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 07:13:57 am »
Neat article Ty. I suspect they will continue to push the timeline back until people pull their heads out of their bums. Everything significant on this planet is way the hell older than the schlubs pretending to be scientists and scholars.

In reference to Iguana's comment: Besides, anyone who has ever eaten a raw, green plant has "used" antibiotics... People make too much out of things. For many issues that arise out of attempts to subvert natural law, it isn't a matter of which plant getting into your system, it is rather that you consume some plant, not overtly toxic, which will offer many, many, bio-compounds your system can use to transform or synthesize the specific substances it needs to remediate the issue, this extends to molds/fungi/yeasts as well.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 10:11:31 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4294026/Neanderthals-discovered-aspirin-40-000-years-ago.html#newcomment

Yet more evidence that Neanderthals were more intelligent than humans. In the 1980s, it was already apparent that Neanderthals had at least the same level of technological/cultural innovation as Cro-Magnon-era  humans. But, increasingly, the dates are being pushed back, and we now find that the Neanderthals discovered all sorts of innovations long before the advent of early modern humans.

Yet more evidence about humans more ancient than thought.
They are looking at CIVILIZED people known as Neanderthals.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk