Author Topic: UK- More and more under-5s need rotten teeth removed due to sugars etc.  (Read 1405 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 01:50:53 am by TylerDurden »
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
I was in London and the streets were full of women with babies strollers, and most of the toddlers I witnessed were drinking some kind of juice or bottle of formula. Its truly atrocious how the young are being nourished, and articles like this that suggest what is needed is a little less sugar and more fluoride in the tooth paste dont go far enough to correct the issue.

Sure people may read this and cut out the sugary drinks , only to replace those calories with cereal bars, processed snacks and grain rich foods, which are almost as bad.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 11:28:00 pm by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Drengr

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
My friends 5 year old daughter has had several teeth removed and may already have diabetes because they have basically given her nothing but fruit juice, cereal, mac and cheese and candy since she was old enough to have solid food.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk