Author Topic: New fad DNA diet  (Read 1896 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
New fad DNA diet
« on: March 30, 2017, 07:21:19 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4362988/Would-try-DNA-diet.html

It would be most interesting to see if they bothered to test for the damage to dna done by cooked foods. I doubt they will, even though there are already plenty of scientific studies on the matter. At any rate, I suspect that I have food-allergies/food-sensitivities to tropical fruits, so may be look it up if it comes to Central Europe.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Drengr

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
Re: New fad DNA diet
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 07:33:29 am »
I have read about a few different diets like this based on genetic background or blood type and I don't know if I believe any of it. I am a mix of German, Scandinavian, Scottish highlander and Choctaw but seem to be able to eat pretty much anything. I have tried a pescatarian type diet of mostly fish and coconut with tropical fruits, a completely carnivorous diet and Mediterranean style diet without the grains and felt good on all of them. Of course I feel the best on a raw diet, the only thing that seems to matter is eating lots of fat.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk