Author Topic: Vegan mother forced to vaccinate her children  (Read 5982 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Vegan mother forced to vaccinate her children
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 12:40:17 am »
I didn't realize that parents were forced to vaccinate in your country.
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 01:18:08 am »
Well, there was a backlash after the Dr Wakefield/MMR controversy as Dr Wakefield had deliberately sensationalised/overhyped some studies/findings he had made. For example, he had claimed that the mercury in the vaccines was responsible for the vast rise in autism rates. Yet there has been ample evidence to show that the autism "epidemic" was a bogus one:-

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2017/01/25/another-reminder-that-there-is-no-autism-epidemic/

https://nypost.com/2012/04/24/americas-false-autism-epidemic/
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 02:00:38 am »
Tyler,
I'm afraid I can't agree with you on that one. For starters if you want to make a few extra pounds in your retirement, Robert F Kennedy has offered anyone 100,000 USD for anyone finding or doing studies on the safety of mercury in vaccines. No takers as of yet. Also there was a very well done documentary called "Vaccines Revealed" that completely refutes all culpability on Dr Wakefield.

You have experienced what it's like to be vilified in the press and so should have an inkling of what happened with Wakefield. The press is owned in the US by four corporations. Follow the money.

Then there's the scandal regarding the CDC scientist who participated in changing the results of a study done about 15 -17 years ago on autism which showed that there was a very real autism connection and that it was double in the male/black population. This guy's conscience got the better of him after all those years, but the problem is that the government is not obligated to do anything unless he is subpoenaed to testify. Interestingly Trump has tapped a Democrat from a family that included a President and congressman etc. to head up a real investigation about vaccines. RFK Junior.

Britain has sadly been implicated very deeply into this medical malfeasance regarding Wakefield and the whole issue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=titN2bZYlUU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jxujaa0wDE

There is a mountain of evidence that vaccines simply have not been scientifically proven to be safe or effective.

A physician friend's daughter recently was vaccine injured. Coma shortly afterwards.

One of my grandchildren was vaccine injured with an eye turning inward.

One of my friend's son is autistic shortly after being vaccinated.

Here you can sign up to watch a free showing:

https://go.thetruthaboutvaccines.com/?a_aid=58b71e2649e8d&a_bid=62acb2d5
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 01:20:50 am »
Dr Wakefield's study was shown to be scientifically inaccurate. Worse, Wakefield deliberately did not check his facts with reliable journals and instead got the media's attention, which is simply NOT the way a genuine scientist behaves. The usual way is for a scientist to get peer reviews etc. and leave a year or two before going officially public. Only the fraudsters, such as the cold fusion scientists, try to be publicity-hungry before their facts are thoroughly checked beforehand.

Actually, there are far more obvious reasons for a higher incidence of so-called "autism" among blacks and hispanics. In the case of the blacks, their incidence of  schizophrenia is much higher in northern climates
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2669590/

and a lack of vitamin D is suspected as being the cause. So, it is reasonable to assume that blacks in colder climates  would also be more likely to be susceptible to other mental health problems which are now roped in under the autism umbrella.

Plus, given that current autism is quite fake(that is, it is merely a collection of  a myriad mental-health conditions that were then rediagnosed as being part of the autistic spectrum for dubious reasons
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-really-an-autism-epidemic/
), other more likely possibilities come to mind. For example, it is scientific fact that mixed-race offspring are more likely to have mental health problems than single-race offspring
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

, the point being that  since blacks have a c.20%+ Caucasian DNA in their gene-pool, not counting current modern generational  rates of intermarriage, and most Hispanics are also mixed-race rather than being pure Indio or Caucasian, that that fact might be a more likely reason for their much higher rate  of so-called "autism"(ie = higher rate of mental health problems).Let's  check (generally mixed-race)Muslim Middle-Easterners:-
http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/04/tackling-autism-middle-east-20144118156804789.html

sure enough, they also have a much higher rate of mental health problems.This study shows a similiar claim for a higher rate  for autism and schizophrenia for Jews:-
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02354305
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2017, 01:41:54 pm »
First of all Tyler, the study was not done by Dr Wakefield. He was in this with a group of other scientists.

Take the time to listen to his story. There are many excellent interviews with him on Youtube.
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2017, 04:16:41 pm »
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 12:26:26 am »
That is weak. Brian Deer is a guy who works for the tabloids and makes a living being an unscientific mouthpiece for whoever is the highest bidder.

Why would a guy like Wakefield and his coworkers who were at the top of their field in another field, gastoenterology, give up a lucrative career to be marginalized and pilloried by his peers? To be in the papers??? That nonsense is trotted out by PPL who don't scratch the surface. PPL who have a big reason to make sure he is buried.

This goes much deeper than what research he has done.

You clearly have not looked at the evidence I put forth and are just quoting tabloid garbage reports.
Cheers
Al

Offline cobalamin

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2017, 12:35:46 am »
Thimerosal does cause a genetic mutation(autism) in those who are susceptible as Mercury causes parkinsons disease neurodegeneration in those who are susceptible like myself.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/251522301_Embryonic_administration_of_thimerosal_an_organomercury_causes_abnormal_early_serotonergic_development

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2017, 01:52:59 am »
I did look at both sides years ago pretty thoroughly  when the whole crisis happened. I gave my reasons why I find the mercury-vaccine issue  dodgy, and have also , on previous occasions, stated that I experienced no health-benefits from switching from mercury-amalgams to ceramic ones, nor did I  ever experience health problems from eating fish high up in the food-chain, despite scares re mercury-poisoning in the media. The Seychelles fish study also casts doubt on the notion of  trace amounts of mercury being toxic, and so on. Obviously, I am no scientist-expert, but even experts can be easily fooled, given past successsful hoaxes. All I will state is that I agree that vaccines do not work 100% and that there are always going to be a very small minority of people who suffer very serious health-problems from vaccines, and I am sure there are more hidden health-problems involved, I am just sceptical of the autism/mercury link given my own experiences etc.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2017, 02:49:18 am »
Since the issue came up there has been a lot of water under the bridge. Dr Wakefield's point was that it needed more study. They give a vaccine to 1 day old babies. That's one of the reasons why my daughter and plenty of others are opting for the non-hospital route.

An allopathic Doc friend's wife had both births at home for that reason.

Re: mercury, it is one of the worse neurotoxins on the planet. Now they are using aluminum which is just as bad. There have never been science done to prove anything and especially the safety of giving this to infants.

They are slowly but surely forcing this crap on everyone and especially on the weakest of all the very young and the very old.
Cheers
Al

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2017, 03:12:10 am »
Having said all of this there are concoctions made in Ayurveda using mercury. It is prepared ina a certain way and used for certain applications. One man's meat is another man's poison.

http://isha.sadhguru.org/mystic/rasa-vaidya/
Cheers
Al

Offline cobalamin

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2017, 04:32:03 am »
I did look at both sides years ago pretty thoroughly  when the whole crisis happened. I gave my reasons why I find the mercury-vaccine issue  dodgy, and have also , on previous occasions, stated that I experienced no health-benefits from switching from mercury-amalgams to ceramic ones, nor did I  ever experience health problems from eating fish high up in the food-chain, despite scares re mercury-poisoning in the media. The Seychelles fish study also casts doubt on the notion of  trace amounts of mercury being toxic, and so on. Obviously, I am no scientist-expert, but even experts can be easily fooled, given past successsful hoaxes. All I will state is that I agree that vaccines do not work 100% and that there are always going to be a very small minority of people who suffer very serious health-problems from vaccines, and I am sure there are more hidden health-problems involved, I am just sceptical of the autism/mercury link given my own experiences etc.

Did you experience oral lichenoid dysplasia?

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2012/589569/

The link I posted points to thimerosal as having the tail of serotonin and therefore stimulating the serotonin system and the mercury molecule poisoning the nervous system at the same time. My hypothesis is that some people can't metabolize nor eliminate Thimerosal and therefore it acts like a pin ball in the nervous system.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 04:46:27 am by cobalamin »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2017, 03:38:57 pm »
Did you experience oral lichenoid dysplasia?

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/bmri/2012/589569/

No, I did not, nor did I benefit from removing the mercury-amalgams.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2017, 05:50:18 pm »
Mercury is one thing, but the main danger of vaccinations certainly comes from the fact that, if they work, they block processes (called illnesses) the body would use to expel toxins. These toxins (mostly coming from cooked food) will then accumulate and may finally cause cancer and various kinds of serious health troubles.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 05:58:10 pm by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2017, 12:46:21 am »
I had my amalgams removed and I noticed within a day or so that an irritation in my gut went away. It was a constantly, almost like a buzzing feeling that was uncomfortable.
Cheers
Al

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk