Author Topic: Back again. Time to commit.  (Read 3450 times)

Offline Primalkellypei

• Forager
    • View Profile
Back again. Time to commit.
« on: June 08, 2018, 08:36:45 pm »
Hi all. I have been lurking around this site for years it seems. Now I think it's time I fully commit. Iv been dabbling in paleo for awhile, feel I need to go much deeper. My plan is to eat alot of meat/fat, egg yolks, and fruit after workouts. I'll start simply. I look forward to future discussions and getting to know you all.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Back again. Time to commit.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 08:50:08 pm »
Welcome to the forum! Just to make sure:- you do know this is a raw, palaeolithic diet forum?
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Primalkellypei

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 08:53:51 pm »
Yes. Very aware of that :) been eating a little raw meat over the last few years. Mainly been cooked paleo mixed with junk. Now I'm planning to step it up some and go fully raw paleo.

Offline Primalkellypei

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 08:59:43 pm »
I have been suffering recently with rheumatoid arthritis. I'm used to being very active and strong. Hoping raw paleolithic will help keep my symptoms minimal.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 04:51:12 am »
AGEs are created mainly by cooking food and are heavily implicated in rheumatoid arthritis. That said, if you are old and have been eating cooked foods for decades, do NOT necessarily expect any health improvements for some time. It usually takes some time for cooking-derived toxins to do their work, and to rebuild the damage done thereby.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Primalkellypei

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2018, 07:51:02 am »
Thanks for the replys Tyler. I dont think anyone diet will be a magic cure. I'm trying to be patient and realistic. I am a 41 year old male and only recently diagnosed with rheumatoid so just wanting to do what I can to minimize any future damage as best I can

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk