Author Topic: Amusing article from armchair critic satirising the whole "Palaeo"-movement  (Read 2417 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/books/article-4520064/Get-cold-wet-hungry-Live-forever.html

It's always a good idea to read things from an opposing perspective, however fraudulent it may be.....
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Brad462

• Shaman
    • View Profile
Reading the comments was a lot worse than reading the article...  So many ignorant people....
I'm actually a really nice guy, once you get to blow me.

— Anthony Jeselnik

Offline cobalamin

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Seemed valid what he was saying until he said we can't digest raw meat. Too bad there isn't more people that have had the feeling of a steal rod spinal cord.. then more people would eat fish and/or meat raw.

Civilization for the most part will seize to exist once the petroleum finishes. There is this abundance of food because of the abundance of petroleum that operates farm machinery. The guy fails to see reality and lives in his city mentality in which food comes from thin air.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk