Author Topic: Iris lightening experiences past and present  (Read 2987 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Iris lightening experiences past and present
« on: December 27, 2017, 09:16:10 pm »
One of the very interesting aspects of RVAF diets, and even WAPF diets, was the frequent description by practitioners  that their irises lightened over time to become quite different, lighter colours. When I was in extreme ill-health and facing death before the age of 30, my irises were so dark, they were effectively black. A few months of going rawpalaeo(and minus raw dairy) led to the outer parts of my irises turning light greenish and almost transparent, with the inner half turning into a light shade of brown like in my childhood(though I read somewhere that Caucasian/White babies have blue eyes at birth?). Anyway,  after some months my iris-lightening slowed down to a dead stop. However, ever since some recent bio-hacking of mine(years after going rawpalaeo),  with various electrical devices , the iris-lightening has continued at a quite rapid rate. The dark areas of my iris are now confined to very small flecks. While I will never get the cool amber-coloured eyes some of my relatives have, I should be fully grey-/green-eyed in c.5 years or so....
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Apani

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Iris lightening experiences past and present
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 04:50:48 am »
Yeah, I experienced short periods where my brown eyes turned green.

Don't really know what triggered them.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 01:51:37 pm »
While I am sure things are more complicated than I can explain, I suspect that a lot of gunge/toxins derived from cooking end up in the irises.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 04:26:22 am »
Apparently there's a whole (pseudo?)science of diagnosing patients based on their irises: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iridology

It might not be rigorous, but it's obvious that there should be correlation between patterns in a person's iris and their health and nutrition.

For instance, red eyes indicate fatigue and dryness. Yellow eyes indicate jaundice. IMO you can even tell a person's mental health based on their eyes. Consider the expression "crazy eyes".

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 04:39:15 am »
Aajonus was a key practitioner of iridology.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 11:58:40 pm »
there is a connection between eyes and liver meridians... I once did a water fast on my own  17 years ago (was a bit too brutal for my body because I should have gone raw before doing it), and the "white" of my eyes turned very strong yellow, it was quite scary. And, no, I was not drinking alcohol at the time before the fast, have always been a non smoker, never did any drugs or other... Detox can really do strange things.
The iris of my eyes change colour all the time. I have a mix of colours (grey, brown, green, yellow)...

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2018, 07:24:56 am »
When I first read about the possibility of changing the iris color I was fascinated. I started to do some research and found out that several raw vegans managed to change their eye color after several years of eating raw vegan. U can easily find the before and after pictures on the internet. Then I found a post on this forum about the possibility of changing the iris color. In fact thats how I found this forum in the first place. After that I read all the articles of Vinnies rawpaleodiet website. So I researched more and came to Body electronics and Aajonus. And my whole perception of health changed in an instant. Subsequently after trying many diets I came to the primal diet. Then after only 1 and a half month of mainly eating a RAF diet, I saw my brown irises lightening up. To the point where i could see circles around my eyes (nerve rings), dark spots (dead tissue) and many other issues. Afterwards I went on holiday and ate cooked foods and I could right away see the change (they darkened again and the nerve rings could not longer be seen. That also proved me that our eyes are the mirror of our health. If you think otherwise u didn´t do your research. Now since several weeks I eat raw again (focus on raw eggs, raw meat and raw dairy, veggie juice) and they are lighening up in certain spots. More than before.

My ultimate goal is to change my eye color from brown to blue. I see it as a project towards superiour health (i have issues since several years). That would be incredible. I know that changing your iris color is very possible by eating raw. The change comes faster when eating Raw animal foods. For vegans it seems to take way longer. Now the problem that I could have is that my eyes might be true brown instead of true blue. But I will need to see. For instance when I look at my GF then I can clearly see she has true blue eyes (meaning originally blue eyes but covered in a brown shade due to cooked food and environmental toxins). Her change would be easier if she´d adapt to totally raw foods.

So some days ago I ordered a magnifying glass with led because I want to document that iris color change while being on a RAF diet. See the facts and progress so to speak. I could then also post it on this forum for analysation. Only when you make a picture in the same environment you can see the change. It´s pointless when people make pictures in different light conditions as you can find them all over the internet. Even when looking into the eyes of my cats I can see dark spots (they had severe health problems, but they recovered (still a bit of work in progress) by switching from commercial to raw food. I wonder if there is an iridology table for animals too. But still need to do my research on that. With health research never ends  ;D

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2018, 05:11:26 am »
@NFNR: what's wrong with brown eyes...? Beautiful eyes are not about the colour, but the expression, and what's inside/behind them :)
I would say that you have the wrong intentions... colour change could be a side effect, not a goal in itself...
Healing and health is the goal, not some attributes.
I know that when it's summer, and I am a lot in nature, my eyes turn lighter and greener. And a general well-being I would say brighten my eyes But if I would wake up every morning and do my daily check-up, "are my eyes changing colour?"... I don't know... Feel I have other priorities...

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2018, 06:05:47 am »
There is nothing wrong with brown eyes. To each his own. It´s just a personal preference :) I find blue eyes beautiful and I wouldn´t mind having some. Thing is, sometimes you don´t just want to feel the change, but also see it. But as you said, healing and health should always be the goal. The question is how can a healing progress be tracked properly? I find it impossible to track progress by feeling or well being. If you eat sugar products or refined carbs it can also give you some kind of a wellbeing, but an artificial and fake one. It´s also hard to know if a certain type of food (I´m still experimenting) does me well or does harm. And I can´t go by "feeling", since feeling bad can be a good sign (a detox), or a bad sign (you shouldn´t have eaten that). Current states are all too vague and IMO you can´t monitor the change of health accurately. However, in you iris and sclera you can see every negative or positive change that your body is currently going through. But yeah, doing daily check ups is a bit too much indeed  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk