Author Topic: Can tea help me lose my weight?  (Read 2599 times)

Offline Sarararah

• Forager
    • View Profile
Can tea help me lose my weight?
« on: May 24, 2017, 05:34:55 pm »
Hi,
I'm losing my weight recently, for I wanna slim figure. Does green tea work? Actually, I like the flavor ofblack tea?can black make me healthier or even lose weight?
Look forward to your reply.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Can tea help me lose my weight?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 08:57:04 pm »
Losing weight and being healthy are two entirely different things.

I guess the question is, compared to what? If you are currently drinking cola soft drinks, and will stop consuming those and instead have tea, then sure, tea is the healthier alternative. If you are currently drinking good water, and instead you want to drink tea, the question is much more complicated. Also, keep in mind that tea is a stimulant, so it may make you feel healthier without actually providing any benefit to your health (although plenty of people claim that tea provides benefits to your health)

This is a raw forum, meaning most people here don't recommend consuming tea because tea is generally cooked (although I've heard of some people who sun-steep their tea and thus it would be raw tea)
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 11:14:41 pm »
Though Tea is a mild appetite suppressant, and metabolic stimulant, it shouldn't be used as the prime factor in losing weight.....healthy and lean people from traditional tea drinking cultures also practice other habits of moderation, low stress and balanced diets.

A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline PaleoPatsy

• Scavenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 01:02:28 pm »
Drinking green tea can make you healthier and in turn lose weight, but only as part of a well balanced diet and exercise regime.

However green tea is a minor appetite suppressor and can help to increase your metabolic rate if you drink 3 or more cups a day.  Ad depending on the variety it can be packed full on antioxidants and nutrients. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk