Author Topic: Frankenfoods  (Read 3371 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Frankenfoods
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 12:49:13 pm »
And I recall someone once claiming here  that eventually all lab-derived "meats" would eventually become as good in quality as standard, grassfed/wild meats.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline raw-al

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 11:12:47 am »
Amazing how some PPL can buy marketting.
Cheers
Al

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 04:16:12 pm »
Well, it's a good propaganda item vs vegans, I guess.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 09:52:16 pm »
It's not belief in marketing, it's zealot like belief in the advancement of science. People are dissatisfied with what they imagine to be their fate, they believe science can achieve anything and are basically waiting for science to produce a silver bullet to morally absolve man of his sins, they fail to see the technology and knowledge already exists. They fail to see their society is corrupted by corporate influence. It's similar in my experience to Alex Jone's "Goblin People". They are not interested in actually holding a real conversation, they believe themselves to be preaching the gospel on high, they shout down any descent to their assumptions with ridicule and insult, they obscure the truth to foster their own enterprise. They are intellectual elitists who worship a game that was created to trick them into subservience.

Offline cobalamin

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 01:51:30 pm »
It's not belief in marketing, it's zealot like belief in the advancement of science. People are dissatisfied with what they imagine to be their fate, they believe science can achieve anything and are basically waiting for science to produce a silver bullet to morally absolve man of his sins, they fail to see the technology and knowledge already exists. They fail to see their society is corrupted by corporate influence. It's similar in my experience to Alex Jone's "Goblin People". They are not interested in actually holding a real conversation, they believe themselves to be preaching the gospel on high, they shut down any descent to their assumptions with ridicule and insult, they obscure the truth to foster their own enterprise. They are intellectual elitists who worship a game that was created to trick them into subservience.

Very true for the most part but you're just describing societies bad behavior. What's missing then? What causes the greed and corruption in the first place?

Absolute truth trumps every discussion and is indisputable. I'm not seeing it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk