Author Topic: Corrupt rich are now financing synthetic meat  (Read 1369 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Corrupt rich are now financing synthetic meat
« on: August 24, 2017, 08:41:33 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4818850/Memphis-Meats-receives-13-million-grow-clean-meat.html

Bill Gates and Richard Branson. Branson is the main man behind the zero-hours-contract theme which ruins workers' rights. Bill Gates used to feed the US media with b*llsh*t about the mythical lack of  American programmers, when what he really meant was that he wanted slaves from abroad to  work for him for a pittance. This  synthetic meat business is more worrying than one might think. The Loony Left, riddled as they are with vegans, are now focussing on enforcing  "Meatless Mondays" in schools, and it may even eventually get to the point where anyone who eats real, genuine meat gets condemned etc. We already have had numerous politicians interfering with access to raw animal foods such as raw milk, raw cheese and raw oysters, after all.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk