Author Topic: Looking to talk to someone on my podcast about raw food  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Looking to talk to someone on my podcast about raw food
« on: October 13, 2017, 08:19:16 pm »
Greetings folks. As some of you might know, earlier this summer I started a podcast called A Worldview Apart. Episodes have explored a range of topics, and I'd love to add raw food to the list. I'm on the lookout for someone who I can engage in a conversation with on raw foods who meets the following criteria:

1. They speak fluent English (accents are okay).
2. They can participate in the conversation without cursing.
3. They will not go off on tangents about conspiracy theories (not to say I don't think some conspiracy theories have merit, just that I want to keep my episodes focused on specific topics and I want this episode to focus on raw foods).
4. They have been eating raw foods for at least 5 years, ideally at least 10. They don't have to be 100% raw, but raw foods, including raw animal foods, need to be a substantial part of their diet.
5. To reiterate part of #3, they must be omnivores. I'm not interested in interviewing a raw food vegan for this.

If anyone on this forum meets ALL of these criteria and would be interested in coming on, let me know. Also, if you know of someone who doesn't participate in this forum anymore who might be interested, I'd be grateful for an introduction to them.

Cheers folks,

Eric

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 08:24:18 pm by Eric »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk