Author Topic: Looking to talk to someone on my podcast about raw food  (Read 3235 times)

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Looking to talk to someone on my podcast about raw food
« on: October 13, 2017, 08:20:17 pm »
Greetings folks. As some of you might know, earlier this summer I started a podcast called A Worldview Apart. Episodes have explored a range of topics, and I'd love to add raw food to the list. I'm on the lookout for someone who I can engage in a conversation with on raw foods who meets the following criteria:

1. They speak fluent English (accents are okay).
2. They can participate in the conversation without cursing.
3. They will not go off on tangents about conspiracy theories (not to say I don't think some conspiracy theories have merit, just that I want to keep my episodes focused on specific topics and I want this episode to focus on raw foods).
4. They have been eating raw foods for at least 5 years, ideally at least 10. They don't have to be 100% raw, but raw foods, including raw animal foods, need to be a substantial part of their diet.
5. To reiterate part of #3, they must be omnivores. I'm not interested in interviewing a raw food vegan for this.

If anyone on this forum meets ALL of these criteria and would be interested in coming on, let me know. Also, if you know of someone who doesn't participate in this forum anymore who might be interested, I'd be grateful for an introduction to them.

Cheers folks,

Eric

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Looking to talk to someone on my podcast about raw food
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 12:36:01 pm »
Im 5 for 5 on the criteria list, Pick Me!!!

I know we had our differences over the years, but for the most part I share many of your viewpoints and enjoyed listening to your podcast in the past.

Its been a while since Ive personally spoken with a fellow raw paleo, and though not the most eloquent speaker in the jungle, I would be open to participate publicly in a discussion with someone who shares similar ecologically sound and nutritionally-centric worldviews.

Sincerely
Derek(aka Sabertooth)

« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 12:58:37 pm by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 08:32:37 pm »
I was hoping you'd speak up. We definitely have our differences, but I think most of them stem from how you presented yourself through Vice and other similar outfits in the past, rather than how you actually live or what you eat. What's the best way to get in direct contact with you? I think we were friends on Facebook at one point, if we still are I will message you my contact info. I think this will be fun!

And I'm open to talking with more people too, including international folks provided they meet all of the criteria and have access to Skype.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 01:40:01 am by Eric »

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2017, 11:36:53 am »
Facebook would be the best way to exchange contact info, send me a message whenever your ready.

I look forward for the opertunity to share a little of my personal raw unfiltered experience with the big wide world. Many of the interviews I have participated in were done by individuals who were mostly ignorant of the scope and depth of whats been happening on the cutting edge in the alternative health sciences. Articles such as Vice and others had a more sensationalist media driven agenda in which most of the relevant information I attempted to convey to the reporter was entirely edited out by network censors.

I think it would be beneficial to have a fully raw nutrition focused interview.... so many of my musings and insights over the last few years have yet to find articulation, the visions have been too daunting a task, and the totality of understanding still too weak to be entirely put into words.

Ive been listening to and being inspired by the words of many other luminaries in the various fields of discovery and it would seem the time is ripe for ever greater connections to be made between the seeming separate, hard lined worlds, of the various dimensions that construct the Human Endeavor....I optimistically feel like, perhaps an interview done with the right intention and depth of worldview, could in some way, on some scale, help bring some of these concepts out of the dark and into the ethos.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 11:50:12 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2017, 05:40:22 pm »
Message has been sent to Derek. Still happy to hear from other folks too, who meet the criteria.

Offline jessica

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 12:05:40 pm »
Will you PM Inger?  She’s interesting and qualified candidate :)

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 06:39:50 pm »
I will. I've PMed her about other things recently and received no response though. She's not spending much time on the computer these days.

What are you up to Jessica? I haven't seen you posting much.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk