Author Topic: Hello, everyone.  (Read 3895 times)

Offline Qondrar_The_Redeemer

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Hello, everyone.
« on: November 03, 2017, 06:41:28 am »
Not really my first post because I posted earlier about some issue I was having (been dealing with it from another angle now), but I thought I should introduce myself since I'm technically new to the forum. I have been around the forum since December 2016, but I never made an account.

To cut a long story short, I started a cooked ketogenic diet about two years ago. Unlike all previous diets, which changed nothing, this one managed to heal many of my illnesses. Over time I noticed I did better on animal products only (no more bloating, completely eliminated acne etc...), so I went cooked zerocarb a year ago. Did that for 6 months, eventually tried raw meat as was my intention when initially starting zero carb. It was honestly too good, and I just couldn't go back to cooked meat without getting nauseous and bloated. And I've noticed other things as well. On cooked keto I could eat eggs, but on cooked zero carb I would get diarrhea from them. Not the case with raw eggs, however, as I've since tried them again, but this time raw. No problems with those. Same goes for dairy, I can tolerate even milk as long as it's raw. I do not eat eggs or dairy, however, as this was merely a short experiment to see how I would react. While I didn't react negatively, I feel best on just raw meat.

So, as for my diet, it's 100% raw, no supplements but one which I am using for another problem right now, I eat lamb (muscle and organ fat, bone marrow, muscle, organs) and beef bone marrow exclusively. I've been thinking about trying some fish as well.

Everything I eat is grass-fed, haven't tried wild game yet because of outrageous prices. Wild caught fish, however, seem to be very cheap in comparison.

I've cured many illnesses/diseases by eating this way, many of which I thought were normal. Just to list some of the major ones: severe acne, caries and tooth decay, I never get sick on zero carb (used to get colds/allergies 2-3 days a week, got badly sick maybe 1-2 a year (strep throat etc..)), nail fungus gone, better hair, almost perfect digestion...

I could go on, but I think that's enough. Hope you enjoyed reading that wall of text.

Offline marywash

• Forager
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, everyone.
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 03:36:42 pm »
Hello everyone, I am new here.

Offline shizuka

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 07:08:38 pm »
hello..
Welcome to the forum..

Offline jennymolin

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 02:40:02 pm »
Hello, I’m Jenny. I’ve been an interior design artist by profession since my B.S. in Interior Design. I’m a minimalist and prefer to save space when choosing fixtures, sinks and fittings. My style tends to make the most out of the least amount of space. The idea behind every interior design project is unique and it reflects personal style, taste and tradition. I’ve learned more when working than I ever did while I was studying in college. I worked in more than 12 hundred households all across the US and got positive feedback. I’ve been working with Faucetsreviewed as one of the founding members and regularly contributing to the site via testing and reviewing various interior fittings and fixtures.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk