Author Topic: Why Do Vegans Hate Me?  (Read 5023 times)

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
Why Do Vegans Hate Me?
« on: June 02, 2017, 11:07:11 pm »
I was a vegetarian for over 10 years but I never gave any of my meat eating friends a hard time. But whenever I go on forums it always seems like there is someone who is vegan and goes around preaching hate to everyone every time they mention anything to do with eating meat. That's the one thing I've noticed on this forum that is (thankfully) lacking. It seems like all vegans are that way even though I know it's not true. I guess in reality it's not that way and that there are just a few extremists that go around ruining it for everybody. Thinking back I tried going vegan for 6 months and I never felt that way. In fact I hid it from all my friends and the only time I brought it up was when someone kept offering me meat and wouldn't leave it alone.

Offline cobalamin

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Why Do Vegans Hate Me?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 12:38:46 pm »
I would see you as a waste of a life if you consumed meat from factory farmed animals while knowingly know that the meat you just consumed came from an enslaved animal. I see the abuse of factory farmed animals completely irrelevant. No animal deserves to be kept against its own will.

It seems like nothing bad has ever happened to you for you to understand what it feels like to be kept against your own will.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 08:45:23 pm »
Militant vegans hate themselves, and to better manage their self-hate, they project that onto others and hate everybody else, be it vegan, vegetarian or meat eater. They save their love and compassion for non-human things instead, i.e. non-human animals, be it herbivores, omnivores or carnivores.

I did a vegan diet for 1 year once, and 6 months at a different time (plus 6 months with a vegetarian diet immediately prior to the vegan diet), and I was like you. I kept it to myself unless specifically asked.

Humans are meant to eat meat, when you don't eat meat, and don't even consume decent substitutes like dairy and eggs, you tend to become very aggressive. There's a primal instinct telling you that it's time to go out to hunt, because you need meat. But because vegans have a mental block that prevents them from meeting their nutritional needs, they channel that aggression towards other humans. I suspect deep down, plenty of militant vegans would actually like to become serial killers and cannibals/vampires if given the right circumstances.

One example, he's one of the most honest ones, but I believe there are plenty of others who feel the same way, they just don't express it in public like him. (there are about 300 thousand people subscribed to his channel, a similar number to other popular militant vegan youtube channels)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR9jIVKSJ4k
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 08:59:09 pm by dariorpl »
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 10:11:00 pm »
Wow, that video is intense! I only made it about 45 seconds in and had to turn it off. I've always associated the violent tendencies of vegans not so much to lack of meat, but lack of adequate fat. I'm sure there are other factors too. Self-hatred and misanthropism probably play important roles.

Offline cobalamin

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 10:21:10 pm »
dariopl,

From one extreme to the next.

It is self evident that vegans that act aggressive are physically inactive (aerobics and not resistance training) just like the meat eaters that believe they need meat. It is also self evident that meat eaters bully and stress out those who don't consume meat as if those who don't consume meat aren't part of their cooked meat cult.

It is self evident that vegans would respect meat eaters if they actually followed their "primal instincts" and hunted their own animals with their own self made weapons. Anyone who eats meat from an enslaved animal is a coward.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 01:13:34 am »
Actually anyone that would rather attack someone for eating caged animals than do something about the people responsible for caging them is a coward. If you were to do that by peaceful and legislative means you would have people like me 100% behind you instead of 100% against you.

You are no different than the government going after drug users who have an illness rather than the people supplying them with their addictions. It's easy and profitable to go after defensive addicts and ignore drug cartels with machine guns. 

I buy what I can afford. Provide me with the means to acquire grass fed meat and I will gladly comply. But I'm not going to starve myself to make some winy little ass, self proclaimed phony liberal feel better. Don't try and put me in a cage instead of the animals you show pity for!

Offline cobalamin

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2017, 10:38:33 am »
Like I said. From one extreme to the other.

- Anyone that would rather attack someone for eating caged animals than do something about the people responsible for caging them is a born follower.

- Anyone that would rather bully someone for not eating caged animals than do something about the people responsible for caging them yet still eat those caged animals is a coward.

There is too many people addicted to cooked meat to do it by peaceful and legislative means. Cooked meat makes many people delusional and this type of delusional superiority over all creatures on this planet is what will always prevent peace.

I don't have pity for other creatures and you've placed yourself in a cage by accepting your own domestication.

I know why you consume meat and it is the same reason why the majority of modern humans are addicts.

I am merely pointing out what is self evident and not in any way with you or them vegans.

Offline surfsteve

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2017, 11:45:55 pm »
I eat what I can afford.

Offline Fenrir

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2017, 01:36:12 pm »
Ive never actually met a militant vegan in person, but of all the ones i have known the only caveat of their diet has been the exclusion of animal products none of them have ever been actually healthy in any way. It could be just my age group maybe older ones with more on the line make an attemp at something someone could at least be logically misled to think is healthy, but they almost all have still subsisted on grains and processed foods like vegan cinnamon rolls except for one that i currently work with who eats lots of soy and legumes and potato.
I dont think that theyre bad people for the most part but i think theyre horribly wrong and i would rather eat feedlot meat than be a vegan any day i think that the best cant be the enemy of the good, i dont think theres any possible way to live a vegan diet long term without suffering and i believe that eachs own personal health should be the top most priority you have, and as bad as it may sound even if it might be at the expense of animals locked and caged in their own feces. I was eating slightly over a pound each day of feedlot brisket or chuck for months before i finally switched to grass fed and though it is terrible what they do to the animals and we need to do something to fix it if i couldnt afford 10-15 dollars a day for quality meat i would still take lesser quality meat over soyburgers and pounds of beans.
Vegans say that their way would end world hunger but the only crops which would feed everyone and the growing population would simultaneously destroy our health as well as that of the land through cash cropping leading to soil depletion, i think it would be short time before the right disease came along and just wiped everyone out. One cow could feed an average family for months on months if we're not throwing away all the fat and 'undesirable' parts. What we really need to do is focus on developing mixed farms on larger scales that can provide healthy happy meat which simultaneously fertilizes the land to grop quality plant foods, any vegan who has a problem with killing an animal for food which has lived a fulfilling life prior is in denial of their own human nature and the nature of life on this earth.

Offline cobalamin

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2017, 09:10:42 pm »
Ive never actually met a militant vegan in person, but of all the ones i have known the only caveat of their diet has been the exclusion of animal products none of them have ever been actually healthy in any way. It could be just my age group maybe older ones with more on the line make an attemp at something someone could at least be logically misled to think is healthy, but they almost all have still subsisted on grains and processed foods like vegan cinnamon rolls except for one that i currently work with who eats lots of soy and legumes and potato.
I dont think that theyre bad people for the most part but i think theyre horribly wrong and i would rather eat feedlot meat than be a vegan any day i think that the best cant be the enemy of the good, i dont think theres any possible way to live a vegan diet long term without suffering and i believe that eachs own personal health should be the top most priority you have, and as bad as it may sound even if it might be at the expense of animals locked and caged in their own feces. I was eating slightly over a pound each day of feedlot brisket or chuck for months before i finally switched to grass fed and though it is terrible what they do to the animals and we need to do something to fix it if i couldnt afford 10-15 dollars a day for quality meat i would still take lesser quality meat over soyburgers and pounds of beans.
Vegans say that their way would end world hunger but the only crops which would feed everyone and the growing population would simultaneously destroy our health as well as that of the land through cash cropping leading to soil depletion, i think it would be short time before the right disease came along and just wiped everyone out. One cow could feed an average family for months on months if we're not throwing away all the fat and 'undesirable' parts. What we really need to do is focus on developing mixed farms on larger scales that can provide healthy happy meat which simultaneously fertilizes the land to grop quality plant foods, any vegan who has a problem with killing an animal for food which has lived a fulfilling life prior is in denial of their own human nature and the nature of life on this earth.

All talk and no action. Your lenient point of view and hypocrisy is disgusting.

There is no such thing as healthy happy meat. Taking a life should be done by those who wish to consume it.

Did you forget that the massive amounts of grains required to feed factory farmed animals in fact deplete and destroy the land?

I'd rather eat fruits and vegetables than support corruption by consuming factory farmed meat or grains or junk food. There is a way to be healthy by eating plants. One of the reasons why people these days eat so much protein is because of the massive amounts of air pollution that our bodies are being assaulted with. Air pollution causes oxidative stress which causes the body to produce glutathione which requires a lot of protein for its production.

Too many lazy waste of a life humans destroying the planet with their life in a domesticated bubble nonsense.

Offline Fenrir

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2017, 11:37:27 am »
If you read my post all i eat now is grass fed meat i spend 400 dollars a month supporting a real farm im not saying that i believe that feedlots are a necessary evil i said that there is a better way, im saying that there is not a lot for me the individual in the life situations im in to make much change in terms of remedying the situation, im saying that i personally would rather sacrifice the life of those animals than my own if it came down to it. Veganism is a steady course towards ones demise and there is no healthy way to live without animal food, does that make me greedy? Maybe. But one can not truly love those outside of oneself without loving oneself first, and i love myself far too much to make myself a martyr for such a cause when this is my only one chance to live.

If you actually expect me to believe air pollution is causing a greater need for protien maybe you should try a source, and that speaks nothing of the human bodies need for fat regardless.

If having refused to eat grainfed meats within the last 2 and a half months with the 3rd months meat headed my way now is taking no action i dont know what you expect, maybe you wish i was out in the streets protesting with peta instead of working and putting funds towards the solution?

Offline Xisca

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2017, 07:32:55 am »
I live surrounded by vegans! Most are ok, uf! Some even gor better health by going vegan! One is vegan and nearly raw for 30 years, and said cooked food tired him.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk