Author Topic: Presidential diet  (Read 2198 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Presidential diet
« on: December 13, 2017, 08:38:34 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5172205/Why-bad-drink-12-Diet-Cokes-day-like-Trump.html

While the Left PR machine has been  gravely exaggerating things as regards Trump's diet, I would imagine that 12 diet cokes a day is not too healthy. I realise that the trouble is that Trump avoids alcohol like the plague after his older brother died from alcoholism at c.45. Nothing wrong with giving up alcohol but one should think of using more suitable substitutes. My parents found the same sort of situation in the Middle-East. They would go to Muslim-dominated parties where, naturally, no alcohol was present, but copious amounts of raw oysters and other rich-tasting foods were present along with Fanta, Coca-Cola or milk as beverages.

Obviously, freshly-squeezed orange juice is an option, as is ginger-ale, to a lesser degree.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Apani

• Trapper
    • View Profile
Re: Presidential diet
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 09:43:36 pm »
Wouldn't most ginger ale be pasteurized?

Sometimes I feel like a vegan in a store where vegetable and dairy milk are all labeled just "Milk".

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 11:48:46 pm »
Wouldn't most ginger ale be pasteurized?

Granted. I am aware, however, that one cannot always be 100% rawpalaeo in all aspects.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2017, 02:50:43 am »
Juice is too sweet for my condition.

My favorite is soda water + fresh squeezed lemon = read the soda label and select one with only water + CO2 as some have sugar (+ bicarbonate also OK)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk