Author Topic: Incandescent lightbulbs, anyone?  (Read 1710 times)

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Incandescent lightbulbs, anyone?
« on: December 16, 2017, 06:25:16 am »
I used only old school types of lightbulbs in my home, as is created less stress and a warmer light than all the other ones.
Led light have a blue light, that is cold and creates stress, and not good at night time, when it's time to sleep. This feels really artificial.
Incandescent light have more red light waves, (plus emit heat), and gives this warm glow that is relaxing.

Btw, what is this forums stand on fire? Many raw foodists are against fire. I feel that sitting next to a fire has a very grounding effect on me, and sometimes help me sleep better...

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Incandescent lightbulbs, anyone?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 06:43:45 am »
The majority of people prefer older style lighting with incandescent bulbs and conventional fluorescent tubes............the difficulty is finding where to buy them!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Incandescent lightbulbs, anyone?
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 06:04:39 pm »
I find a real hearth fire to be very fulfilling. At the same time, I do recognise that fires or any other heating disrupt the body's ability to withstand extreme cold. I simply do not believe that all palaeo HGs went around covered in fur-garments, as portrayed by Raquel Welch in 1M Years BC. I get the distinct impression that fires enabled humans to withstand the survival of the fittest theme to a certain extent, thus ultimately ruining human evolution.

Currently, I am using Iris, a PC software gem that reduces PC brightness as night arrives etc. It should solve any future issues re sleep.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk