Author Topic: WiFi and cellphones increases risk of miscarriage  (Read 8679 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
WiFi and cellphones increases risk of miscarriage
« on: December 15, 2017, 12:51:05 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5179065/Wi-fi-increases-pregnant-womens-risk-miscarriage.html

I have been trying to fight off the increasing pull by the tech companies to force me to go wireless on most fronts at home. I can see that wifi is not only a peoblem re accessing and speed of connection but also a potential problem in other ways.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WiFi and cellphones increases risk of miscarriage
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2017, 05:10:11 am »
There has been studies made on bees and birds, and the effect of electromagnetic pollution from mobile masts, mobile radiation and wifi. Birds and bees have some sort magnet/compass/gps as a navigation system that will become disrupted when there is too much radiation. Some of the odd behaviours are: bees can't find their way back, become confused, desert the queen/hive.
Birds nesting near mobile masts have been observed to be unable to care for their offspring properly.
There have been concern that in the Uk the number of birds has decreased, and one of the reasons could be the electromagnetic pollution.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 07:23:18 pm »
Some exmample of problems observed in animals, from the swedish site Vågbrytaren:

- 3/4 of chicken eggs exposed to a very near mobile mast didn't hatch
- many police horses in Kassel in Germany got sick, when a mobile mast was put, and when those horses moved to a safer place they recovered.
- Uk studies that a big proportion of the sparrow population is gone
- In the Us, reports talk about many millions of birds missing.
- A experiment in Germany with beehives showed that when a mobile phone was put next to 8 different hives, almost all the bees didn't come back to 4 of them.
- Carrier-pigeons in some parts of Sweden do not find their way back.
- A man in the Uk bought an old house, but problem was he had to share the house with lots of bees and tried many things to get rid of them. He then installed wifi, and they completely disappeared never to come back.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 08:04:20 pm »
Also, effect on wildlife, from this site :
http://www.wifiinschools.org.uk/resources/Balmori+2009.pdf

- In general, anomalies in DNA, malformation in nervous system (and neural tube), in heart, in embryo.
- affects blood-brain barrier in mammals, letting toxic substances pass through. Aggressiveness in both humans and animals, memory, sleep and attention disorders.
- Insects: decreased numbers and fertility, and near the base station: much less insects. And decreasing number of insects affecting birds feeding on them.
- Trees: in Latvia, pine seeds have a lower germination rates, also pines increase of resin production, a sign of stress. Also, aging and declining growth. In Spain, trees look week, susceptible to disease, top have dried up, especially if roots near water. Trees don't grow above height of other trees, and those who "stand out" have dried tops. Popplar and willow are most sensitive, with their roots near water, and the electric conductivity of water irradiating them.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2018, 04:37:34 pm »
Some recent research done on insects and mobile radiation, from "Vågbrytaren" (Swedish site)
ANTS:
- Difficulties to orient themselves, and forgot where the food/cache was placed, after cellphone exposure
- Problems with movement/walking after exposure (mobile, wifi, dect exposure)
- after 30 mn of wifi-router exposure, it took them 6-8 hr to recover, but some died after a couple of days
- a cellphone in stand by was enough for the ants to move their eggs as far as possible. When the cellphone was removed, they came back with the eggs to the original location.
BEES:
- Bees exposed to cellphone radiation had fewer eggs, produced less honey, became confused, and had problem finding their way back to the hive.

A German report from Caspar Hallman and his team says that there has been a huge decline in the number of flying insects since the last 30 years. Their are many factors involved, but cellphones radiation is definitely one part of the problem.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2018, 04:39:16 pm »
And there is this old, famous experiment, not sure who did it (was in Danmark I think): sprouting seeds did not work in a room with strong wifi.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk