Author Topic: Fasting delays aging  (Read 1909 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Fasting delays aging
« on: December 21, 2017, 04:29:43 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5199019/Restricting-calories-delay-aging-says-researcher.html

I highly recommend that RVAFers all go in for intermittent fasting with alternate day fasting being, imo, the best option.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Fasting delays aging
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 02:50:14 am »
fasting one day per week is Biblical
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 03:55:33 am »
fasting one day per week is Biblical
So is 40 days and 40 nights.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2017, 09:20:18 am »
40 days and 40 nights could have easily happened and probably did, as the North American Glacier was melting, it first part to melt in the north would have been Hudson Bay as it would have been sitting on top of water, which could have then transformed into a massive lake held in by and Ice damn blocking off the NW Passage which would have eventually broken causing a massive world wide tidal wave/flood.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk