Author Topic: AVOID rainwater drinking  (Read 4885 times)

Offline !

• Forager
    • View Profile
AVOID rainwater drinking
« on: December 30, 2017, 02:00:18 pm »
Please. Look up the sky and see the geo-engineering they are doing. There are MEASURED levels of aluminum and other toxins from this. You do NOT have to believe in "conspiracy angles" ; but the cloud seeding is a well-proven, even admitted (in California at least), activity.

geoengineeringwatch.org/introducing-geoengineering-climate-engineering-to-the-uninformed/
youtube.com/watch?list=PLwfFtDFZDpwutYOt4Ds-626kTMX3gDcuD&v=zt_RQ7o7U_s
geoengineeringwatch.org

UNLESS you learn to distinguish these thin, spreaded "clouds" (man-made "seeded clouds) from natural clouds, avoid rainwater for your own good.

I would like this to become sticky if some moderator is willing - Aajonus Vonderplanitz had/has mostly good advice ; but rainwater drinking is NOT one of them nowadays.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: AVOID rainwater drinking
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 05:29:25 pm »
Given that most tapwater is way more dangerous, I think the above is a bit over-the-top. My family have a little cottage on the coast of Donegal, and, since we are miles away from any  urban pipes, we routinely collect the rather ample rainwater in our tanks.Quite frankly, the quality of the rainwater was always superb.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Apani

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 05:59:38 pm »
My family drinks bottle water, considering how our pipelines are laced with thallium.

Offline !

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 06:05:19 pm »
...over-the-top.... ...little cottage on the coast of Donegal...
I drink artesian spring raw water in glass bottles.
Maybe this cloud-seeding is not happening on the coast you mention, but I live in a small village ~15km from a city, and I see those geo-engineering planes quite often here.

One can distinguish it by the fact that the "trails" they leave behind them slowly spread over a large area (instead of disappearing short distance from the plane like condensation trails would) into a thin "blanket-like" layer.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 06:48:41 pm »
It would be good to test the rain water. I think you could minimize the damage by stirring in dissolvable calcium magnesium or some kind of clay, such as azomite. I tend to believe even with the obvious chemtrails (literal definition of contrails) those do not account for a large amount of accumulated pollution from rainfall, however I have heard aluminum concentrations in waterways in PNW have reached toxicity levels for invertebrate life, and this seemed to be my experience living there as the environment seemed devoid of what I would consider normal aquatic insects in the air in a trout and salmon watershed. Though I can not scientifically attest to any of that. From what I understand though rainwater is generally cleaner than almost any water you can get. Even artesian spring water while generally is likely to be very good, can also have abnormal mineral balance and cause nutritional harm. I do not believe enough research is being done in this field, at least I have not heard from any experts on the matter. In NZ they add minerals in livestock water and I have heard of minerals for water consumption but have no experience with them.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 09:28:22 pm »
Interesting idea.

Underground water might also be unsafe if there are fracking operations nearby.

Unfortunately I don't see any way to get around this other than regular testing. But then again, as I understand it, testing isn't very useful if you don't know what particular contaminant you're looking for.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2018, 04:27:35 am »
How sad if the air we breathe and rainwater we may choose to drink are considered even moderately unsafe.    What will be left for us to (safely) enjoy?

Offline OurLucidDream

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2018, 02:10:45 pm »
It's bad here in southern Ontario.  I've watched it progress over the years from individual chem trails to what it is now.  Every day is now generally just a white chemical blanket with the sound of planes flying around non-stop.  We're lucky to see the sun once every week or two for a short period.  Looking at a place like Seychelles on YouTube looks like a dream vacation away from this toxic smog.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2018, 10:01:58 am »
for what purpose would 'they' be doing it this time of year?

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2018, 01:20:00 pm »
The sky over Kentucky this morning was loaded with trails, I was tempted to go down the rabbit whole of " Chemtrails" "Geo Engineering"....Then the thought occurred to me that since its the Holidays air traffic is at peak levels, so it would make sense for there to be more contrails this time of year.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline OurLucidDream

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2019, 03:53:41 pm »
They have plenty of reason to do it.  Anyone interested in learning more can start by YouTube searching "Geo-Engineering David Keith" for some conferences speaking on the matter.  Geo-Engineering has been taking place for a long time now and continues to increase on a global scale.  'Chemtrails' is just the conspiracy term for it but Geo-Engineering in itself truly is a factual conspiracy that cannot be denied.  Contrails dissipate, hence them being made of condensation (water vapour), whereas chemtrails clearly linger and spread out and form a white blanket substance consisting of heavy metals and other particulates that reflect the sun and cause harm to the earth's natural biosphere.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk