Author Topic: Vegan neo-fascism rears its ugly head  (Read 1699 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Vegan neo-fascism rears its ugly head
« on: January 02, 2018, 09:11:08 pm »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5227937/Shropshire-chef-claims-spiked-vegan-meat.html

I previously wrote some posts some years ago, warning about "meatless mondays" being pushed by the vegan militia in UK schools and other loony-left-saturated institutions:-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4370480/BBC-staff-fume-staff-canteen-BANS-meat-Mondays.html

Things have gotten worse in Europe as well, with pork being banned from school menus, and halal meat being forced on public areas like football stadiums. And then there are the usual government assaults on the right to consume raw dairy. The only good thing is that supermarkets in my current city are being forced to adhere to more organic criteria than in other countries, due to public demand.What worries me re the above reaction to that woman's foolish act is the future possibility of restaurants being harassed for not providing vegan alternatives  or similiar  absurdities.

I would accept that the woman was a fool to  talk about her act on social media. Hmm, maybe she had an ulterior motive and wanted the restaurant to go bust? I've read horror stories about restaurants before as to how badly they treat their customers if the latter tend to be even a bit ill-mannered.But, usually, they have the sense to keep quiet.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Vegan neo-fascism rears its ugly head
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 09:34:14 pm »
On the other hand, sometimes vegan activists can be useful at times:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5228149/Halal-kosher-meat-labelled-slaughter-method.html

I suspect that the UK government will try to kill this initiative off, like the satanic  Cameron did the last time.But it is at least an idea.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Vegan neo-fascism rears its ugly head
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 03:35:57 am »
There's a bit more to that news item. Apparently, the female chef did not intentionally spike the food with animal-derived food. What had happened is that one of the ignorant vegan customers there had ordered a pizza with cheese, not being aware of the cheese part of the dish she wanted. The chef, annoyed at being asked over the evening to constantly provide vegan meals, chose to "forget" to tell the vegan customer about the cheese.

" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk