Author Topic: More vegan extremism  (Read 2639 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
More vegan extremism
« on: January 05, 2018, 03:39:32 am »
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5236215/Police-Wales-blasted-breakfast-photos-vegans.html

I get the distinct impression that the Hard-Left, having run out of human minorities to protect, have now  decided to turn to protecting animals as well. Who knows? In 10-20 years, maybe, laws might get passed that ban anyone from eating meat? Makes me realise that living in a Fundamentalist Islamic society would be far more preferable than this odious neo-Communist society we have now in the West.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline RogueFarmer

• Chief
    • View Profile
Re: More vegan extremism
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 06:59:08 am »
No, it's fine, half of them will be dead by then.

Offline !

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 09:17:17 pm »
Makes me realise that living in a Fundamentalist Islamic society would be far more preferable than this odious neo-Communist society we have now in the West.
No thanks, having someone mutilate my penis is not my preference.

Offline Apani

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 09:56:20 pm »
I've been circumcised as a child because of a phimosis.

Personally I didn't suffer from it, but as bad as circumcision can be, I shudder at the thought of veganism forced upon children.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 10:11:15 pm »
No thanks, having someone mutilate my penis is not my preference.
Actually, I once checked out of curiosity, and, apparently, if you convert to Islam, you are not expected to undergo genital mutilation, only if you are born as a Muslim. There is also a small minority of Muslims who follow the Koran but not the Hadith, the idea being that the Koran is the Word of God, whereas the Hadith are just useless Arabic folklore/customs etc. Since circumcision is part of the Hadith and not the Koran, they do not recommend it. Mohammed wasn't circumcised, you see, plus, (I think?), like with Christianity, the human body is deemed sacred as it was created by God/Allah and therefore cutting off essential parts could be deemed as being sacrilegous.

Cutting out alcohol would be no problem(!), cutting out pork/wild-boar would be a nuisance but bearable, being forced to grow a permanent beard a la Isis would be an issue unless I get this Wim Hof Method under control.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Apani

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 10:18:19 pm »
being forced to grow a permanent beard

Sign me in!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk