Author Topic: Contacting Sv3rige  (Read 24836 times)

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Contacting Sv3rige
« on: March 16, 2018, 09:07:05 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGDxjh7svtc

I would like to reach out to Sv3ride and offer a ride through my part of the world, already responded to the comment section of the video, and was wondering if anyone here has a direct line of communication to reach him?
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Contacting Sv3rige
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 10:47:28 am »
He purportedly uses or used to use a type of internet chatroom app frequently which he has had advertised on his channel before.
I can't seem to find the video of him explaining it right now though, it may have been taken down.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 10:52:43 am »
leave a comment with his last video.   

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 11:02:59 am »
Found it https://ua-video.com/c/UCPj8fSalbWRebPWo6dVeZUw

Irc instructions:
Either get a program like IceChat (what I use).
www.icechat.net/site
Or use an online client like Mibbit.
www.mibbit.com
(Go to the bottom of the page where it says chat now).
Irc info:
Channel: #sv3rige
Server: irc.sorcery.net

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2018, 09:06:39 pm »
I've been friends with Sv3rige for over 7 years, way before he started even considering eating a different diet than the SAD-diet.

I'll make sure that he gets your message. We've talked about you in the chatroom before, so I am sure that he is interested in meeting you and trying your special, wormy, high meat.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2018, 10:45:56 pm »
Ive made contact, he will be in Kentucky around the end of the month, I should be able to help, the timing may even correspond with my next kill, so there should be fresh blood and meat to share.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2018, 01:35:42 am »
Derick, thanks to you for taking the time to meet up with him. will love to hear your impressions after your meeting up.

Offline FRANCIS HOWARD BOND

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2018, 03:07:50 am »
Great News, well done!

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2018, 10:11:18 am »

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2018, 06:47:30 pm »
Cool stuff Derek.

Do you have anything to add about your experience meeting Sv3rige? I'm curious about your view of the meeting.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2018, 11:52:09 pm »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2018, 06:10:04 pm »
So, he's started to use a juicer? cute...
I remember when freelee and durian rider started to promote cooked vegetables in their videos (being neither fruits, nor raw), leaving some members confused, because before they had said that cooked=toxic.
The problem is when people make very radical statements, and then somehow manage to go against their former ideology.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2018, 04:52:10 am »
He's a 'follower' of AV.  AV said we can't hydrate with water, that animals don't need to or drink water...   Thus the milk and juice needs. Pretty hard to find fresh blood daily.   He also travels constantly,,, thus pretty hard to find good fats to go along with his steaks,, thus, in part, he's trading fat for carbs from the juice, as you'll notice the oranges he uses to 'make it taste better'.  Odd that he doesn't seem to remember the negative things he's said about vegs.  But then maybe he believes the plants' toxins are locked up in the pulp.   I do have the experience when I shredded and juiced broccoli stems that if I cut off the tough exterior and the shredded and sucked the juice, it was much tastier.  It makes sense if you think about the plants first line of defense being it's skin and that is where the concentration of pesticides are.    The tops of broccoli are abysmal by themselves....

Offline jibrael

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2018, 04:02:36 pm »
He's a 'follower' of AV.  AV said we can't hydrate with water, that animals don't need to or drink water...   Thus the milk and juice needs. Pretty hard to find fresh blood daily.   He also travels constantly,,, thus pretty hard to find good fats to go along with his steaks,, thus, in part, he's trading fat for carbs from the juice, as you'll notice the oranges he uses to 'make it taste better'.  Odd that he doesn't seem to remember the negative things he's said about vegs.  But then maybe he believes the plants' toxins are locked up in the pulp.   I do have the experience when I shredded and juiced broccoli stems that if I cut off the tough exterior and the shredded and sucked the juice, it was much tastier.  It makes sense if you think about the plants first line of defense being it's skin and that is where the concentration of pesticides are.    The tops of broccoli are abysmal by themselves....

Van: What are your final conclusions?

(1) Vegetable Juices:
Are the juices from carrots, reddish etc are hydrating and could be used?

(2) In Video, Derek showed that he makes the broths of bones for 3-4 days using little vinegar. After that he eats the bones for the minerals and he thinks it is absolutely necessary for those who do the raw meat diet.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2018, 10:08:15 pm »
I really don't know.  Currently, I'm experimenting with the Paleomedicina's diet suggestions, which include only meat and fat.  Thus, it's hard for me to comment. 
    They have an interesting take on our need for extra minerals from eating bones.  In conversation with them, they believe that by eating organs with meat that all nutrients are supplied including those found or believed to be needed only in bones.  I tried making bone broth a few times, but couldn't get myself to eat it.  It may have been due to eating raw for over 42 years ( mental acculturation ), but couldn't get over the cooked taste.  When I watch Derick in the video eat the softened bones, part of me thinks, wow, he's getting good amounts of minerals that I'm not, and then I think that he could easily be overdoing it especially with 'cooked' proteins, fats and minerals that may be hard for the body to fully utilize and cause problems later.  I don't know.  My guess is that he's guessing as to how much to eat, as there probably isn't much of a stop. But then, there may be. I haven't heard him comment.
   Looking at the composition of bone, I can't find much mg.  Wonder if he's overloading on Ca. by doing so?
     Carrots have a lot of sugar, so be careful if juicing them.    I still like the practice ( over machine juicing ) of fine shredding hard veggies, like radish, cabbage etc. and then sucking the juice out and spitting the pulp out.   It helps with giving you the info as to when you've had enough.  It's Way easy to overdue it with juice when just throwing it down your throat.  Try eating any real green leafy veg, noticing the stop that comes pretty quickly, and then relate that to juicing greens, especially when adding sweeteners like carrot or apple. 
    The real suggestion is to experiment for yourself, and take notice over time how it works. It's easy to believe that what you're doing works.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2018, 01:55:41 am »
He only recommends eating low carb vegetables mainly cucumber and kohlrabbi and to mix it up frequently so as to not bare the brunt of the same anti nutrient affect over time.
I have tried the slow cooker cooked bones thing it is very satiating and a great idea as a supplement.

Offline jibrael

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2018, 02:57:39 am »
Thanks Van and PaganGoy.

How much fat is being suggested on this diet?

Offline Qondrar_The_Redeemer

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2018, 03:16:47 am »
Regarding the bones:
Bones have an extremely high amount of calcium (highest of any food by far) in them, along with a high phosphorus content. The bone marrow within also has a high calcium content, containing as much as most dairy.

How much fat is being suggested on this diet?

I'd say you should follow your instincts and eat as much as you'd like. If you are trying to gain weight, you could try eating more, and if you are trying to lose weight, eating less fat. But only you know how much you should eat.

I personally eat anywhere from 200-400 grams of fat, not sure how that compares to everyone else.

Offline jibrael

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2018, 03:22:49 am »
Regarding the bones:
Bones have an extremely high amount of calcium (highest of any food by far) in them, along with a high phosphorus content. The bone marrow within also has a high calcium content, containing as much as most dairy.

Did the inuits eat fish bones in their traditional diet?

According to the following scientific paper, the calcium from fish bones is absorbed easily by the humans.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2916003/

Calcium from salmon and cod bone is well absorbed in young healthy men

I personally eat anywhere from 200-400 grams of fat, not sure how that compares to everyone else.

And how much grams of proteins are you consuming with 400 grams of fat?

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2018, 03:32:28 am »
Did the inuits eat fish bones in their traditional diet?

According to the following scientific paper, the calcium from fish bones is absorbed easily by the humans.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2916003/

Calcium from salmon and cod bone is well absorbed in young healthy men
I don't know, but I would assume they would eat the smaller bones of certain fish. I have read that they used larger bones for tools.

And how much grams of proteins are you consuming with 400 grams of fat?
Around 100-160 grams of protein a day.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2018, 03:46:40 am »
that's my point with the high ca. content of bones...  For years we have been told to get lots of ca.  Now, I read more about the balance of mg. with ca. and others.    and, how excess ca. can contribute to the plaque on arteries..   Some have written that it drops out of suspension from the blood.   I don't know if that is true when the source is cooked bones, but do have direct experience when younger and taking mineral supplements in the form of powders ot tablets where I would develop hardened stone like pebbles underneath tissue where my prosthetic socket pressures were high.  This happened so many times while trying 'another' form of mineral supplement that there is No doubt of the phenomena.  Simply too many immediate occurrences to be a coincidence.

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2018, 04:05:01 am »
that's my point with the high ca. content of bones...  For years we have been told to get lots of ca.  Now, I read more about the balance of mg. with ca. and others.    and, how excess ca. can contribute to the plaque on arteries..   Some have written that it drops out of suspension from the blood.   I don't know if that is true when the source is cooked bones, but do have direct experience when younger and taking mineral supplements in the form of powders ot tablets where I would develop hardened stone like pebbles underneath tissue where my prosthetic socket pressures were high.  This happened so many times while trying 'another' form of mineral supplement that there is No doubt of the phenomena.  Simply too many immediate occurrences to be a coincidence.

It seems that bones actually vastly exceed the Upper Intake Level of Calcium (2.5 grams) when consumed, even in amounts not considered that large (100 grams for example). Now, perhaps not all of it is getting absorbed, but it makes you think...

100 grams of bones would have anywhere from 13 to 23! grams of calcium. It  seems I was also wrong when I said it contained "only" a high phosphorus content. It turns out that is also huge (highest of any food?), at 6 to 10 grams per 100 grams. The tolerable Upper Intake Level of Phosphorus is only 4 grams, so again, it exceeds that.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 04:32:55 am by Qondrar_The_Redeemer »

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2018, 08:48:27 am »
interesting,, where are you going for your info. would like to have it for when I look.  thanks

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2018, 09:36:47 am »
interesting,, where are you going for your info. would like to have it for when I look.  thanks
Human bones:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1062811/

Rat bones:
http://www.jbc.org/content/79/1/147.full.pdf

Chicken bones:
http://www.retrieverpro.com/dog-healthy-food-calcium/

The values I listed before were for rat bones. Some animals have a higher/lower calcium and phosphorus percentage. Chicken bones, for example, are 30% calcium (30 grams calcium/100 grams of bone) and 15% phosphorus (15 grams phosphorus/100 grams of bone).

Offline jibrael

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2018, 12:16:48 pm »
It seems that bones actually vastly exceed the Upper Intake Level of Calcium (2.5 grams) when consumed, even in amounts not considered that large (100 grams for example). Now, perhaps not all of it is getting absorbed, but it makes you think...

100 grams of bones would have anywhere from 13 to 23! grams of calcium. It  seems I was also wrong when I said it contained "only" a high phosphorus content. It turns out that is also huge (highest of any food?), at 6 to 10 grams per 100 grams. The tolerable Upper Intake Level of Phosphorus is only 4 grams, so again, it exceeds that.

Ok.

But what about the lower limits?

How could we get calcium and phosphorous from organs and meat diet only?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk