Author Topic: 8 million Brits no longer eat meat....  (Read 3897 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: 8 million Brits no longer eat meat....
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 05:39:05 pm »
Sadly, given the wholesale destruction of wildlife, the only hope for their survival would be to allow some of them to be domesticated either as pets or for food. Veganism/vegetarianism just leads to more depletion of wildlife...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5615119/Eight-million-Brits-no-longer-eat-meat-one-four-set-cut-meat-intake.html
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 10:08:19 pm »
(Proviso) The Views of myself may not reflect the experience of others living in the UK, but from my limited time there I developed a very bleak impression of the place in regards to the average person being able to obtain and afford a quality paleo diet.

In all fairness, I believe much of the meat and animal products sold in the UK at the big chain groceries taste horrid, and cost too much for the poor quality being offered. Many parts of the western world are becoming an Agenda 21 driven food desert. Those who eat the increasingly tainted commercial meat are on the cusp of taking almost as much risk to their health, as those who are eliminating meat from the diet.

These kind of reports are simply invented by either blatantly duplicitous or latently ignorant sub-intellectual hacks, as a means of creating derision within the foodie ethos. In a truly free society of equals we all should join together and support each others right to chose what kind of diet we personally follow, and instead of bickering endlessly over trifles, both those who identify as meat eaters and those who identify as vegitarian could find common ground in championing a common movement that would provide the highest quality and ethically cultivated of both plant and animal foods to the entire society.

No matter what diet you chose we should be able to agree that its in the best interest of everyone, if we could work together to insure the best raw materials will be readily and affordably available for everybody. Then with a level playing field and open source access to a cornucopia of wondrous abundance we can live, let live, and let the results of peoples personal lifestyle choices speak for themselves ( without these corporately controlled media driven intrusion of Idiosyncratic Malthusian crimes against human intelligence!   
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 12:11:35 am »
Despite the fact that the British government nearly destroyed the  grassfed-meat market in the UK by imposing hysterical post-BSE laws, forcing all cattle to be slaughtered after 30 months of life, there are actually some benefits over the US situation. For example, in LFM markets, it is easy to buy very cheaply some raw wild game such as wild hare carcasses, whereas in the US you have to either be a hunter or be a friend of a hunter in order to get hold of raw wild game easily.I even came across 1 head of a family who bought a whole deer carcass he had ordered from a UK farmer at a LFM market. Here in Austria, it is easy to get hold of raw wild game, albeit not the innards.

Hmm, Waitrose supermarkets do after all offer new-zealand grassfed leg of lamb.Sainsbury's also offers better-tasting "woodland-eggs".
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 12:20:33 pm »
I can see fertility rates crashing down even more.

My guess is the native whites are the ones going vegetarian?

I know pakistani and indians have a high vegetarian population.

Are the new arab and african migrants vegetarian?

More doom for the native white british people.

I see a white extermination agenda.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 12:30:16 am »
It's not an agenda, simply people are swayed by huge veg. campaigns like Paul McCartney's.    They think they are going to save the planet, and at the same time fix their health.  Everyone has something wrong with their health that they'd love to find a little pill for.   It's the latest, 'if you want to be an accepted member of our club' movement.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 10:07:50 am »
In riffing with this basic theme presented in the article, Its difficult to not draw the conclusion that there is, on some level, some kind of battle for control of the current logos, being fought out in the realm of multi medial mindscape, between myriads of various conflicted agendas which permeate the deeper undercurrents that drive these topical trends. From this primeval, us vs them, linear thinking, point of view the reality of life on the ground level is often oversimplified, into conspiratorial ideas of how there is some deliberate effort by those with control of the resources to cull and weaken the entire human population through means of tainted meats and vegetarian induced impotence, along with a number of other devilishly devised devices.

We are all inundated with ancestral memes which can often more or less limit our ability to view the state of affairs in the human world with an untainted eye. The Old Worlds control grid Modus Operandi played out in the tales of Robin Hoods fighting with the Sheriff over the right to hunt in the kings Forest.... this is in someways a past reflection of the current struggles between the New World Powers, that are attempting to dominate all of the earth mothers children under a newfangled half-baked technocratic rule.... and the right of the Common individual, who still possesses enough of a remnant of sapien common sense, to say Fuck that Malthusian shit and that dump truck of lies it rides around on, Im going to eat, breed, and live as my own inner nature will have it.

Perhaps there is some collective subconscious choice which is beyond human understanding or ability to control, as to why individuals would unite under the banner of ideals and lifestyles, (such as the first world consumers of the UK who play at being vegetarian curious for these misanthropic surveys) which to many seem totally detrimental to the flourishing of our species...Extinction but for the race of God goes the survivors of lifes ordeal...Perhaps these divergences of dichotomy manifest in all these experimental modes of human life currently ongoing, is natures way of testing the limits of biological tolerance to extremity, while inducing ever greater mutagenic multiplicity that will eventually coalesce in an evolutionary quickening that will in time evoke a quantum leap in the evolution of hyper-proactive genetic intelligent design. The biofeedback system between mind, emotion, body,cosmos and the conscious structuring of the sacred code of life will under the right conditions spawn an entirely new species of human capable of adapting to and thriving under future circumstances which nobody alive today could even begin to fathom.   

So with all that going on upstairs, I try to no longer get drawn into limiting mind states being cultivated by the media propagandist whose articles pollute the blogosphere , though it is still tempting to rail out in rage against these confetti corporate magazine propagated informational warfare subliminal virtue signals being passed off as an objective newsworthy study.....on whatever social media platform available.

Let Sir Paul and other such effete ilk masquerade as smug saviors, heaven sent, from their faux ivory towers to reform the carnal nature of humankind. It would really be kind of funny if only so many people didn't take them so seriously. Its all enough to make you "Give in and Cry Live and let Die"

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2018, 10:38:17 am »
It's not an agenda, simply people are swayed by huge veg. campaigns like Paul McCartney's.    They think they are going to save the planet, and at the same time fix their health.  Everyone has something wrong with their health that they'd love to find a little pill for.   It's the latest, 'if you want to be an accepted member of our club' movement.

We Filipinos are into so much meat.  Flying down here as a vegan, you will find it hard to find a restaurant that has vegan fare.

Since I do not live in the UK and have no idea of what Paul Mc Cartney's vegan campaign is... can you reply with links to his vegan campaign so we can see what it is and how it has enthralled UK people?
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2018, 01:42:30 pm »
McCartney is promoting meatless mondays in schools etc.:-

https://www.meatfreemondays.com

Obviously, the agenda is to eventually remove all meat from canteens everywhere.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2018, 11:01:02 pm »
Here is the catchy theme song for the meat free Monday movement. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tPmyRIoUGQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx64I5oZ95Q

I cant for the life of me understand how the people of the UK fall prey to this kind of preschool level, pea brained pre-enlightenment propaganda. In the age of robin hood vegetarianism was imposed upon the peasants by threat of death. If you killed a rabbit to feed your starving family and were caught, the kings men would drag you from your home kill you in front of the entire village...Now days it would appear the proletariat is being subjugated by less overtly tyrannical, Fabian tactics. Using celebrities and hipster culture to sell the idea that vegetarianism is trendy, virtuous, and healthy...when in reality it isnt!

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2018, 11:13:27 pm »
Hhm, well as I am a direct descendant of Norman English aristocracy who undoubtedly disapproved of poaching on their estates, I naturally have an entirely different view! Which has been vindicated by the nasty poachers/defilers in the 3rd world nowadays who are wiping out entire species for their ivory etc.
" Ron Paul.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2018, 12:16:35 am »
GS, just UTube vegan channels and you can palpate the intensity of these groups.   What comes through the most for me is their need to prove to others ( and themselves of course) the 'science' that backs their movement.   It's a cause that they can join on a personal level,, and as I said, they also get a perk, and that is to believe they will live as long as those long-lived plant-based societies that they so mistakenly like to quote ( none of them are vegans,, they all fished, had pigs and chickens etc)..   
   Paul McCartney says he became a veg.  40 years ago, thus I don't think he was under the influence of those in power, he was just being part of a smaller group, just I like I did 40 years ago when I went raw food vegan.  We thought we were so superior and that everyone else was barbaric for burying dead animals in their stomachs.    We like to believe ( especially food) the choices we make are the right ones, and we'll go to great length to prove to anyone we're right.  It's in the same league as religion, or politics. 

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2018, 12:28:47 am »
Sadly, that is what we RVAFers need, a religion that espouses the virtues of eating raw animal foods(among others). The Dyonisiac/Bacchic cults of Roman/Ancient greek times were an example of such....
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2018, 01:36:11 am »
According to thulean perspective on youtube, paganism IS already technically a European raw meat eating supporting religion, although I believe he himself fails to see this.
One of our key concepts in European mythology is symbolically drinking out of your dead ancestors skull.  In the golden age of paganism this could have easily meant eating the "high" brain of your dead ancestor. A lot of our euro rituals in fact could have been part cannibalistic.

If only the guy himself would just try out it already and advertise to his fans!  Even groups like the alt right would have to then acknowledge raw meat eating. 

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2018, 02:09:45 am »
I go to university and am part of the 'hipster' youngsters, so to say. It's crazy how many of them are vegetarian/try to minimize meat consumption. They all look terrible too, just take a look at the difference between the average faculty of economics student and the average faculty of humanities student. The faculty of humanities has more females and more homosexuals/feminine boys then any other place. They destroy themselves with their diet and believe in other religions, such as homosexuality. Note: I don't believe that homosexuality is 'wrong', however I do believe that believing in a line between heterosexuality and homosexuality and having to choose between them is wrong. It's a man-made idea, and male students that limit meat consumption prefer the latter.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2018, 02:55:50 am »
I always enjoy musing upon the possibility of the emergence of new religions full of reverence for the mystery, with a touch of sentimental nostalgic longing to return to ones roots, with a sense of this life being connection with the cosmos and each soul a reflection of creation incarnate...But at the end of such fanciful threads of mystic yarn is the back to reality noose and the cynical resignation that any such attempt to openly establish such bygone, raw experiential based religions in the first world will be met by great resistance under the current technocratic world order. Instead of establishing a neo-pagan order it may be more effective to simply abide in the undergrowth and hidden knolls, live out the dreams of the ancestor spirits by what ever means available and spread memes full of reverence for the lore and legends which abound from around this little world of ours.

The Grain Growers monolithic God came to power during the dawning neolithic age, and long ago snuffed out the fading light of the Great Pan spirit of paleolithic pantheism. Though Pans influence has waned his spirit was never outright vanquished, and under the right circumstances he will return to dance with delight, breed freely the Forrest nymphs and liberate the domesticated souls from the Animal Farms, Rat Races, and other such traps that are ensnaring the children of the free spirit. 

Where the meaning is to be found in such a mishmash of wants, dreams, intentions, aspirations and such, is never very clear???

Returning to pantheism, and the idea that everything is manifestation of the divine energy playing out different rolls. Its to the heart of to Live and Let Live, and in the spirit of it takes all kinds to make a world. Everything is happening in the world at once and this is too much for the individuals within humanity to process rationally...this could be in part why we collectively act in ways that fracture the world soul into various parts that then engage in the vedic Brahma drama being played out, with each of us actors and portrayals.

Some are espousing a way of life that is the antithesis of the spirit of the others and so the drama is played out.... people take sides, pic teams and place bets....those who are emotionally drawn in, join in the free for all that is life. Those who loose interest in the game fade out into the darkness to be recycled as compost from which the phoenix will rise into rebirth. Through such intercourse on all levels, the molecular threads of DNA, combine with electrical impulsive emotion, the will to power and creative vital force to weave a tapestry so integral and vast it could never be appreciated in its entirety.

On the bright side there is power to create and the freedom live in accord with the biorhythms of nature, is inherent in every living being under the sun and beyond...and on the dark side is the power to destroy and the freedom to suffer in discord when one strays outside the harmonic boundaries of lifes ephemeral and delicate balance. To be able to enjoy, honor and revel in the dynamic interplay between such extremities is a way of being more in tune with age old methods used by past sages in their efforts to discover the most interesting and fulfilling ways to spend a lifetime.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk