Author Topic: Swollen lymph nodes after eating too much protein  (Read 3908 times)

Offline Carnivore

• Forager
    • View Profile
Swollen lymph nodes after eating too much protein
« on: May 03, 2018, 11:39:57 am »
So i noticed I get a sore lymph node im my left groin that travels down my leg. The lymph node swells and gets painful if i eat too much raw protein in one sitting. Say a pound of meat or so. Fat doesnt seem to cause this, and may even seem to remedy. Ive been STD tested multiple times and all have come back negative. Except EBV and hsv-1. Any ideas?

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Swollen lymph nodes after eating too much protein
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 12:34:09 pm »
Yeah, too much meat.  Unless you're huge and working out like crazy

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 10:40:29 pm »
Why would a pound of raw meat swole the lympth ?

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 11:20:10 pm »
I don't know that it would.  Don't know your condition. But a pound of meat in one meal, unless you're incredibly active, is more protein than your body can use for building and repair,, the rest being turned into sugar at the expense of byproducts that you have to excrete.   Play around with different amounts and see what your body really needs.   

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 11:47:18 pm »
Based on what you are saying, it sounds to me like what you are experiencing, is an immune-system reaction to what you are consuming. I have concluded  this, based on the fact that the Lymph nodes are part of the human immune-system. But before you become concerned, do keep in mind the possibility of a detoxification.

For more about detoxification, I urge you to look at some of the prior posts on the forum.

Cheers.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2018, 03:45:06 am »
I don't know that it would.  Don't know your condition. But a pound of meat in one meal, unless you're incredibly active, is more protein than your body can use for building and repair,, the rest being turned into sugar at the expense of byproducts that you have to excrete.   Play around with different amounts and see what your body really needs.

So his lymph nodes got swolen because he ate more meat than he needs...

Strong logic.. brofessor..

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2018, 12:50:40 pm »
Years ago I would get swollen nodes which seemed to correspond to episodes of liver congestion and viral outbreaks...

Lymph-nodes are blood cleaners, if the liver is congested or not functioning optimally it places burdens on the other systems...too much protein in one sitting without balancing levels of Fat could overload the livers metabolic capacity, especially if the body isn't yet fully adapted. Its feasible that the protein overload aggravated by other factors could trigger lymphatic congestion.

There usually are a number of other factors that contribute to these issues. Chronic toxicity, auto immunity reactions and viral outbreaks may also lead to swollen lymph-nodes.   

I would recommend making sure you get enough optimal quality fats, and organ meats. I personally eat all the organs, glands lymph nodes, spleen, bile, pancreas, thyroid, bloods, marrow, etc..and believe that
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk