Author Topic: Raw cheese in the UK  (Read 3816 times)

Offline political atheist

• Elder
    • View Profile
Raw cheese in the UK
« on: September 29, 2017, 10:17:21 pm »
Anybody knows a truly raw cheese in the UK? No problem if its salted...
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Raw cheese in the UK
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 03:24:17 am »
Anybody knows a TRULY raw unsalted AND salted cheese in the UK?
Pumping out units, I mean kids, aka bringing innocent beings into this ‘heavenly’ dimension of misery, suffering, struggling, pain and DEATH, WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION/CONSENT, is NOT the solution/remedy/cure for your personal problems/issues such as: boredom, poverty, selfishness, loneliness, low IQ, **megalomania, shallowness, emptiness, vanity, hero complex syndrome, narcissism, virtue signalling syndrome. Please stop being a sadist, masochist and find a more useful/constructive hobby. 😉

Offline Apani

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2017, 03:23:39 am »
While I was staying in England, I found some Roquefort cheese at Aldi and Tesco. Roquefort has to be raw.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2017, 06:31:56 am »
Neal's Yard should have some raw, unsalted cheeses. At least they had some available when I was in London pre-2010.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2017, 06:47:26 pm »
While I was staying in England, I found some Roquefort cheese at Aldi and Tesco. Roquefort has to be raw.

it is unsalted?

Offline Apani

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2017, 08:34:04 pm »
Nope! That's as salty as it gets.

Offline annie

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2018, 12:16:03 am »
Plawhatch Farm if you're in the South East. They're certified biodynamic.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk