Author Topic: Brain-eating chimps give clues to human evolution  (Read 6892 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Brain-eating chimps give clues to human evolution
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 11:33:05 pm »
Very interesting Tyler, great links :)

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 03:11:13 am »
But eating brains could maybe lead to serious health problems, even though scientists are not sure why:

-Cannibals in Papua N G eating human brains got a disease similar to the mad cows in Europe
-Rednecks in the US used to eat squirrel brains, (but there is a lot controversy concerning all this) have a high percentage of the syndrome.

Maybe it has nothing to do with eating brains, but it is strange it just affects brain-eaters.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2018, 04:15:38 am »
Maybe hunting baby animals for brains makes more sense as they are presumably less likely to have any  issues in them re parasites/bacteria or whatever. Plus, on a RVAF diet, I suspect one is better protected against parasites than otherwise.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk