Author Topic: Raw Foodist Retreat in Spain  (Read 15044 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Raw Foodist Retreat in Spain
« on: October 16, 2013, 07:42:17 pm »
Hello Folks,

I was recently informed of a raw foodist retreat in Spain:-

http://fresh-food-family.webnode.com/
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Raw Foodist Retreat in Spain
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 08:24:06 pm »
From the voices it sounded like two Spaniards and a German, maybe?  At least I heard one of the guys speaking German, I think.

I watched the facebook videos.  They should try to start raising their own animals.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 02:26:33 am »
I've been there one hour or two. Jozseph is Hungarian and the other guy is German. Their avocados are excellent.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 03:13:41 am by Iguana »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 03:38:45 am »
I've been there one hour or two. Jozseph is Hungarian and the other guy is German. Their avocados are excellent.

Do you think they'll make their raw food farm  grow and last a long time?  Pangaia failed, but maybe these guys can be successful for a longer period of time.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 04:13:25 am »
I don't know, but they seem bound to stay there. The land is full of already grown trees. It's completely different from  Pangaia, much more rudimentary.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 05:08:59 am by TylerDurden »
Cause and effect are distant in time and space in complex systems, while at the same time there’s a tendency to look for causes near the events sought to be explained. Time delays in feedback in systems result in the condition where the long-run response of a system to an action is often different from its short-run response. — Ronald J. Ziegler

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 08:59:33 am »
I don't know, but they seem bound to stay there. The land is full of already grown trees. It's completely different from  Pangaia, much more rudimentary.

Do they have any plans to raise animals there?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 03:41:53 pm »
I don't know, but the land doesn't seem suitable, too small for big animals. Perhaps they could raise a pig or two and some hens, but currently they eat whatever meat they can buy or find, including snakes.

Offline hadzabal

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 06:21:26 am »
Hi friends, hi-hi  :D. I'm Jozsef the Hungarian who started this project. It seems to work somehow. At the moment we are 11 visitors included. 3 of us are eathing meat as well. I ate a dead sneak last year that is true, the other day I ate a rat, 2 vegans were looking.one said "u think we are scared? The fear was smelling funny but the taste was all right. Also a short while ago I ate 5 baby papis brain. Easy operation, u put a knife and hammer it.
I turned my German friend, who is runing the project with me eathing meat.Ones we ate a sick wild boar, and fell sick afterwards....
 I feed two free range eggs layer hens with wheat, and eat supermarket inorganic meat . Hunter gatherers had always disgusting eathing habits in eye of sedentary people, so I dont think I'm a freak just an foodoportunist with healthy appetite.
Today I was making a teras in front of one of our cave. Tomorrow I will build a big glas window in an other one.
I needed  english and spanish speaking non vegan folk to contrabalaince the germans. Some raw vegans are doing well apparently on long as well, but most of them become weak, that is my experience.
So, everybody is wellcome ;)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 08:54:41 am by TylerDurden »

Offline cherimoya_kid

• One who bans trolls
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 12:20:18 pm »
Hi, Jozsef. Welcome to our forum. We are glad to hear from you. Are you advertising the community anywhere online or elsewhere?

Offline hadzabal

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 12:16:06 pm »
Hello, thanks. First a detaiI. I sell the cherimoyas to a big bio food provider in europe. Around 10 kg falls to the floor every day, but not enough for us to eat. (some guys get the cherimoya fever. First symptom  is a white nose :P ) So I bought all the fallen fruits from a neighbour for 20 euros as well.
To the question. The austrian author Angelika Fisher is a friend of mine. She wrote about us on her busy forum www//allesroh.at twise, and Maanhard  has been organising  raw vegan rainbow-gatherings for  many years, and he has it on his site too.
I'm not great on the computer, I would appreciate if someone would help spreading our link. Not that we need so many visitors, but some experienced ones  would be nice.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 05:50:02 pm by TylerDurden »

Offline hadzabal

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2013, 06:43:46 pm »
Rudimentary? Not so much any more. We have houses,hot shower
 landrower, bus,car, bikes, surfboards, internet.

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2013, 08:16:12 pm »
Hi Jozsef,

Can you post photos?

François

Offline hadzabal

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2013, 05:41:49 am »
Hi, we hav a good photograph with us, but he is just about to learn how to reduce the size of photos. Tomorrow an insect eating raw bookwriter will arive. Do u live in spain?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2013, 06:46:28 am »
No, in Algarve now!

Offline hadzabal

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2013, 02:39:09 am »
Let's see, if this one is accepted!?

Offline hadzabal

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2013, 02:48:42 am »
Well, it's still too big!
Let's try this one?

Offline hadzabal

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2013, 02:53:25 am »
Or even smaller?

Offline Iguana

• Mammoth Hunter
  • Eating tuna fish
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2013, 06:09:16 am »
Joszef, no problem, we can see the complete photos by moving on the right the blue bar below. But if you want the whole pic being visible without moving that bar, then 730 px  is about the maximum width.

Looks like your'e happy folks there!  :)

Offline hadzabal

• Forager
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2013, 02:17:39 am »
So, if you visit Europe, you know one more place to stay...

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2017, 07:24:28 am »
Hm, been there... was a bit of problems when someone killed and ate some puppies, of a dog that was not a stray dog...
I still believe that we should follow some sort of ethics...

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2017, 07:27:48 am »
ah yes, need to add, it has not his own dog...

Offline Xisca

• Trapper
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2017, 09:00:29 am »
From someone else!!!!!
-v

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2018, 05:09:56 pm »
Problem with places like that is that there is always some sort of "leader" (although they would never call themselves that, as this is a new age/rainbow/hippie place)  who is manipulating and deciding, and the result is that the longtermers there are people with weak wills who just do/think as being told. I met by chance some weeks ago "the leader" of this place, and he's even more of an asshole now lol... incredible. Pushing me, saying he can give me a special healing session or something, haha, what a joke. Something I can't stand are fake horny "healers", and there are many of them even within the raw food movement.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2018, 05:18:22 pm »
Btw, this particular person, the "leader", is very proud saying he has not eaten any meat for a very long time (I think 20 years or so), but he does eat a lot cheese, (anyway when I was there some years ago).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk