Author Topic: Absurd theory:- Cave-artists were autistic  (Read 8329 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Absurd theory:- Cave-artists were autistic
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 12:07:55 am »
Autism - a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts.

Concluding that these cave men were autistic because they had an eye for detail and were good artists, seems like a large logical leap.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 06:39:08 am »
I believe true artists are actually incredibly healthy. You see, someone that is totally healthy appreciates everything in life and can sense the beauty in everything around him. It is likely that these cave artists made these paintings because it made them feel good. Not because they were autistic. This is typical 'modern' thinking, thinking that doing hard/long work makes you different than normal. The opposite is true, people that can't work hard or focus on tasks for long periods of time are sick/ill/malnourished.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 11:46:32 pm »
This may make you lot laugh, but my own treacherous family pretended to "diagnose" me as being "Asperger's/High-end-Autistic".Some still, insanely, believe it.  The idea being that, if my past health-problems were in fact genetic and not environmental, then their appalling lack of effort to help me in the past would not seem  as evil/twisted as it really was. Asperger's/Autism is a  fake, manufactured so-called "epidemic", which covered up the rise of mental-related issues derived from consumption of cooked-foods etc.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 12:02:05 am »
So then it's not fake, but rather a disease/syndrome caused by consumption of cooked/plant/processed foods. I had a childhood friend who had aspergers, it wasn't fake. I definitely could notice when his autism would act up and his parents found out he was autistic when he was only the age of 3 or 4. The mother noticed that my friend didn't make as much contact with her as other kids did with their parents.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2018, 01:52:19 am »
What I meant was that a lot of genetic diseases are actually environmental in nature...In actual terms, ultimately solveable.
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk