Author Topic: Aajonus' Conspiracy Theories  (Read 13409 times)

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
Aajonus' Conspiracy Theories
« on: May 27, 2018, 01:36:48 pm »
There was one interview of his where he said something really important..

"And its not because we went somewhere wrong as a society.. its because thats what they want.. they want to make you a weaker race"

From that point on I just couldnt allow myself to continue leaving in a bubble..
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 02:39:12 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Aajonus' Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2018, 03:06:42 pm »
I think it's always amusing about these conspiracy theories,, that  the 'they' are the 'you'.   Everyone drinks the fluoridated water, everyone eats the glycosides, everyone is affected by chemtrails, everyone is harmed by mono crop farming, everyone gets blood sugar problems from carbs and sugar....    The 'they' wanting to create a weaker race are weakening themselves.   
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 02:39:28 pm by goodsamaritan »

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2018, 08:09:56 pm »
I think it's always amusing about these conspiracy theories,, that  the 'they' are the 'you'.   Everyone drinks the fluoridated water, everyone eats the glycosides, everyone is affected by chemtrails, everyone is harmed by mono crop farming, everyone gets blood sugar problems from carbs and sugar....    The 'they' wanting to create a weaker race are weakening themselves.

This is the reason why I don't believe in a big conspiracy. Things just got out of hand when people realised grain/agriculture was an easy way to inflate population numbers. The world still suffers from this 'invention' to this day. It's human stupidity/humans being disconnected from nature.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 10:01:52 pm »

Not everyone is affected to the same degree. If you live in a paradisiacal island in the middle of the ocean, use no chemicals and all your food is clean, you're barely affected by the pollution and the brainwashing.

Also, don't think these people are entirely rational. If they could destroy the rest while doing minimal damage to themselves, they will do it.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 12:45:49 am »
Yeah, but they don't. Most live in major metropolitan areas where they eat the same crap, breathe the same air etc..   The rich have their country homes in pristine areas but grind it out for most of their lives in the city where the deals are made.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2018, 02:38:35 am »
Yeah, but they don't. Most live in major metropolitan areas where they eat the same crap, breathe the same air etc..   The rich have their country homes in pristine areas but grind it out for most of their lives in the city where the deals are made.

Yeah, that's not who we're talking about.

Most of the true people running the show stay behind the scene and few if any even know who they are.

It's kind of like black holes. We can't see them, but we see the effects of them being there.
We now live in a world where medicine destroys health, law destroys justice, education destroys knowledge, government destroys order, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and banking destroys the economy

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2018, 03:25:43 am »
the people who control are the rich.  And the rich are busy getting richer and reaching out for more political control.  Who do you think sits on the board of Monsanto, Exon, Defense industries...    And when they sit there, they drink the same plastic contaminated water out of plastic bottles that everyone else does, are exposed to more cell tower, Bluetooth, artificial blue light, recycled air....     I don't know why you think that those who control big industry aren't at the same risk.  We all live on the same planet. We all eat polluted fish from similar oceans, breathe the same air.

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2018, 03:37:11 am »
I don't think it's that simple. I think most of the rich are simply more pawns in this game, just wearing fancier clothes.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2018, 03:52:42 am »
I still don't get it,, who do you think these people are?

Offline dariorpl

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2018, 04:24:22 am »
I don't know who the ones at the top are, all I see is that there's an agenda that has moved consistently towards one direction, and many of the self made megarich and high ranking politicians start pushing it once they get to a certain age and certain level of wealth and influence. It's obvious that someone is telling them what to think, what to do, and what the plan is.

Or perhaps there's no one calling the shots, and it's all just the way the system is set up. But being that it's been so long and the direction is so clear, I would highly doubt there isn't any group that's behind this. But again, it's not like you'd hear about this group, their members and their plan on the evening news.

This is why talking about such entities as the illuminati, the bilderberg group or whatever, is counterproductive, as it is exactly what they want. Surely these organizations play a role, but they're not the ones designing the plan.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2018, 06:35:36 am »
the people who control are the rich.  And the rich are busy getting richer and reaching out for more political control.  Who do you think sits on the board of Monsanto, Exon, Defense industries...    And when they sit there, they drink the same plastic contaminated water out of plastic bottles that everyone else does, are exposed to more cell tower, Bluetooth, artificial blue light, recycled air....     I don't know why you think that those who control big industry aren't at the same risk.  We all live on the same planet. We all eat polluted fish from similar oceans, breathe the same air.

They drink this plastic contaminated water with label on it so people like you buy into it.. ever heard of commercials?

Thats one..

Second is.. when hitler brought jews into camps they were revolting..but their offspring.. the camps.. its all they knew..

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2018, 06:50:54 am »
You remind me my grandfather who eats proccesed meat and chemically laden bread and when I elucidate him this foods will wreck him he says like you EVERYBODY EAT IT..

Well then shove down your throat and die

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2018, 06:56:05 am »
Public housing areas.. people wake up eat cooked food(money to their pocket..) and go to work a job.. then get ill.. docs treat symptoms meds more money to their pocket..

finaly cancer.. people will give away tjeir whole bank account to get "treatment"..

Listen man no matter how you look at it we are being fucking insanely monitored and controled and something is fucking off.. and ever since i got into this raw meat amd aajonus thoughts its all is very very very frightening..

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2018, 07:01:54 am »
Peoole spend money on gas to cook food lol

"They" already conducted studies that shown that its the cooked food that causes systems in the body to start malfunction and "disease" but they burned those studies..

People are bussy with getting a new car..

PEOEPLE ARE BUSSY ACHIEVING A "DREAM" which is the biggest brainwashed E V E R....

SYMBOLISM since begining of times... "times"? So far all the time im aware off is only my living years..

I honestly wouldnt be surprosied if the earth is flat LOL

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2018, 07:02:59 am »
Its like the whole world is a huge fucking sweet illuminati chocolate bar and people fucking eat it

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2018, 07:03:54 am »
EVERY MOTHERFUCKER OUT THERE IS A SLAVE..

DONT YOU FUCKING SEE THAT???

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2018, 04:28:10 pm »
EVERY MOTHERFUCKER OUT THERE IS A SLAVE..

DONT YOU FUCKING SEE THAT???

Don't post in all caps.  It's shouting.

Calm down. 

For what it's worth, I am on your conspiracy camp.  I just don't have the time to post now.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2018, 04:54:01 pm »
LOL

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2018, 03:15:55 am »
inserts image

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2018, 03:19:04 am »
While there are plenty of conspiracy theories around, some absurd and laughable(re Velikovsky et al)  and some rather obvious unless one is either  retarded or insane, I do think one  should avoid them on a board of forums devoted to diet-related issues unless there is a direct correlation of some sort.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2018, 08:07:03 am »
While there are plenty of conspiracy theories around, some absurd and laughable(re Velikovsky et al)  and some rather obvious unless one is either  retarded or insane, I do think one  should avoid them on a board of forums devoted to diet-related issues unless there is a direct correlation of some sort.

Every field out there including nutrition at the end of the tunnel when you really get to the roots of whats going on they all say the same thing.. there are people above who manipulate and control everything..

This discussion can turn into a nut case..  but if you really look on whats going on.. you have to be the nut case to close the eyes on it..

You are born.. got an identification number.. vacinated to impair brain function.. sent to school to get education that is molded to your masters needs..   everything that is being taught is wrong..  you learn to cook food and eat kelogs cereal.. if you are a "lucky kid" you get some ssri meds along the way to concretly chemically castrate you and femenize you.

Now they even advanced it further give males HRT to replace their glands activity..  guys today give up on fertility to just function well..

The water is flouridated like hell to calcify your pineal gland

You barely function now... you dont know what to do.. you left no choice but to work a job...

They take your ability to be vibrant away from you... since the very birth of yours.

Take your reproductive abilities and fuck up your own self bodyorganism.

And you say "heyy iluminati shminuminati... bullshit eihh there"

right?

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2018, 08:49:43 am »
where we differ, is you keep saying 'they'.  As if there's some secret club to turn us into slaves.  And I keep saying that the very things you say 'they' mandate for us to do, 'they do also'.  You don't think that Kellog himself ate his own cereal believing it was good for him?  And even if he didn't,  he did it to make money,, just like every other billionaire entrepreneur that will try to make every buck he can till he stops kicking.   Every one of the injustices you mention can be traced back to some scheme to make big money.
   So can we please not focus on this secret club we're asleep thinking and just share how you're healing or making progress finding your true health.  thanks

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2018, 08:56:27 am »
where we differ, is you keep saying 'they'.  As if there's some secret club to turn us into slaves.  And I keep saying that the very things you say 'they' mandate for us to do, 'they do also'.  You don't think that Kellog himself ate his own cereal believing it was good for him?  And even if he didn't,  he did it to make money,, just like every other billionaire entrepreneur that will try to make every buck he can till he stops kicking.   Every one of the injustices you mention can be traced back to some scheme to make big money.
   So can we please not focus on this secret club we're asleep thinking and just share how you're healing or making progress finding your true health.  thanks

Kelogs didnt eat his own cereal.. he invented them to intentionaly lower males testosterone levels.

You said the same thing about labeled plastic water..
Are you a handicap?

there is a "club" that controls ALL.. literally.

Thats the same club that assasinated aajonus.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2018, 10:14:11 am »
Ok, keep on then, but how about keeping it on with just yourself.  But just to try one more time.  Do you really think that those who control Monsanto only buy grass fed steaks?   Unless you have something valuable to add, if not, please don't. 

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2018, 10:55:46 am »
I think it goes far beyond the owners of monsanto bro..

It really can become a lunacy talk but...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk