Author Topic: Epigenetics thread  (Read 4707 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Epigenetics thread
« on: May 29, 2018, 03:16:13 am »
I am making a permanent sticky thread for epigenetics discoveries as there seem to be ever more interesting discoveries:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5779357/Distress-pregnancy-turns-schizophrenia-genes-placenta-new-study-reveals.html

I always felt suspicious of Darwinism. I mean it was a lot more credible than absurd Marxist pseudo-theories from the likes of Gould etc., but the idea of random mutations being selected due to natural selection and general randomness made no sense, give the sheer complexity of dna. Anyway, epigenetics is a warning that, even if one has excellent genes, one still can foul up one's future descendants by doing foolish things like smoking etc. I have several cousins, most of whom(and most of their partners) smoke like chimneys, and I already see the inevitable results therefrom in them and their children(ie lowered fertility and asthma, to name just two).
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
" Ron Paul.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk