Author Topic: Cancer - Solutions?  (Read 10690 times)

Offline Qondrar_The_Redeemer

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
Cancer - Solutions?
« on: June 08, 2018, 05:30:43 pm »
One of the people I know may have lung cancer, I would be very interested in any advice all of you could give. Whether diet related or not.

I have quite a lot knowledge I've accumulated that might help them, although I would still be interested in hearing everything people here have to say. I would be interested in as many solutions as possible, thanks.

I actually thought nobody would ever listen to me regarding health, but perhaps this illness will convince them to listen to what I have to say.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Cancer - Solutions?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2018, 07:27:25 pm »
Long-term water-fasting is known to help. Check out red light man for combo devices that may help:-

https://redlightman.com

Stop smoking??!! Go ketogenic for a time, preferably raw ketogenic. Avoid alcohol. Exercise somewhat.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 11:53:33 pm »
Long-term water-fasting is known to help. Check out red light man for combo devices that may help:-

https://redlightman.com

Stop smoking??!! Go ketogenic for a time, preferably raw ketogenic. Avoid alcohol. Exercise somewhat.
Not sure if they are willing to fast, be I guess I'll see. Have you tried the red light devices yourself, Tyler?

They don't smoke. I've already suggested they try a ketogenic, preferably raw ketogenic diet. They are also against meat (although they are very scared so who knows). Alcohol isn't a problem either. Exercise, if they can motivate themselves enough, I think that could be done.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2018, 03:54:30 am »
At first do no harm...if the doctors haven't already started aggressive treatments, then I would vehemently warn against having surgery, Chemo, or radiation.

From my experience its better to do nothing than it is to start cutting. A friend of mine has had baseball sized tumors in his lungs for over 20 years, and refuses to let the doctors do anything, because he watched two of his brothers die shortly after beginning cancer treatments. The doctors told him 20 years ago that if he didnt let them operate he would be dead in 6 month....He is still alive , while everyone else in his family that went through the treatments died.

Though there are always exceptions and each case is different but from what I have seen, the people who refuse any treatment seem to live longer and have a better overall quality of life than the ones who are given drugs and surgery.

People can contain tumors and even cure themselves with lifestyle changes, but typically once they begin cutting on you its only a mater of time before the cancer spreads and becomes more aggressive.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2018, 04:48:24 am »
I have tried the red light man devices and they boosted my formerly oddly low testosterone levels. This boosted my alertness as well as drive etc. Never had cancer but the info webesites on infrared light therapy have lots of scientific data proving the various benefits.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2018, 08:31:02 am »
At first do no harm...if the doctors haven't already started aggressive treatments, then I would vehemently warn against having surgery, Chemo, or radiation.

From my experience its better to do nothing than it is to start cutting. A friend of mine has had baseball sized tumors in his lungs for over 20 years, and refuses to let the doctors do anything, because he watched two of his brothers die shortly after beginning cancer treatments. The doctors told him 20 years ago that if he didnt let them operate he would be dead in 6 month....He is still alive , while everyone else in his family that went through the treatments died.

Though there are always exceptions and each case is different but from what I have seen, the people who refuse any treatment seem to live longer and have a better overall quality of life than the ones who are given drugs and surgery.

People can contain tumors and even cure themselves with lifestyle changes, but typically once they begin cutting on you its only a mater of time before the cancer spreads and becomes more aggressive.
Yes, I've seen many people die within a year or two of starting treatment myself. Although it might be very difficult to convince them of not doing conventional treatment (at least in the beginning), although I will try. Do you think that if they started a raw ketogenic diet, started exercising (assuming I can convince them), along with other things to improve their health, they could negate the negative effects of the cancer treatments?

I have tried the red light man devices and they boosted my formerly oddly low testosterone levels. This boosted my alertness as well as drive etc. Never had cancer but the info webesites on infrared light therapy have lots of scientific data proving the various benefits.
Yes, interesting. I will check it out.

Also, does anyone have any idea of what would be the most effective way to convince someone to trying the alternatives instead of just conventional treatment?

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2018, 08:46:37 am »
Check out the book "cancer is not a disease". It might contain some ideas you might find useful.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2018, 11:26:04 am »
Mercola's articles tend to be very alternative, pointing out the flaws in conventional medicine and linking to genuine studies.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2018, 11:27:48 am »
Trying to convert people never works. From past experience, most people trying out RVAF diets have previously tried almost everything else except really dangerous methods like Breatharianism, so the past failures help force them to run counter to the usual media-driven nonsense/hysteria re raw meat diets.The only exception to this are a few hippy-types who are already into alternative stuff like meditation etc.
" Ron Paul.

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2018, 08:30:04 am »
Mercola's articles tend to be very alternative, pointing out the flaws in conventional medicine and linking to genuine studies.
Check out the book "cancer is not a disease". It might contain some ideas you might find useful.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

Trying to convert people never works. From past experience, most people trying out RVAF diets have previously tried almost everything else except really dangerous methods like Breatharianism, so the past failures help force them to run counter to the usual media-driven nonsense/hysteria re raw meat diets.The only exception to this are a few hippy-types who are already into alternative stuff like meditation etc.
Well, the person in question is certainly not the most conventional, although I wouldn't say they are truly a hippy-type. I have some hope I will be able to convince them, as they seem open-minded enough (where as a few others I know insist that I will either die/get sick soon, or that I am a cannibal/vampire/werewolf).

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2018, 01:10:16 pm »
The trick is to get them to accept that eating raw meat is socially acceptable. So, East Asians would likely be the easiest to convince since much of their cuisine involves raw seafood etc. For a  Westerner, inviting them to eat sashimi at a sashimi restaurant, beef tartare at a grand restaurant, raw , aged herring in Scandinavia , eating raw aged cheese from France etc. would help. Knowing that they can eat raw animal food dishes in public without seeming odd/weird can help improve their diet.
" Ron Paul.

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2018, 10:17:02 pm »
The trick is to get them to accept that eating raw meat is socially acceptable. So, East Asians would likely be the easiest to convince since much of their cuisine involves raw seafood etc. For a  Westerner, inviting them to eat sashimi at a sashimi restaurant, beef tartare at a grand restaurant, raw , aged herring in Scandinavia , eating raw aged cheese from France etc. would help. Knowing that they can eat raw animal food dishes in public without seeming odd/weird can help improve their diet.
I don't think they care as much as about being socially acceptable, as they do with disgust. They seem open to the idea of eating it, but they just can't do it, claiming that it's just too disgusting/repulsive and they are unsure if they could eat it without vomiting/being ill.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2018, 11:03:18 pm »
The vomiting reflex is mostly due to social conditioning and the fact that raw animal foods have much higher taste than cooked animal foods.Try them on socially-acceptable raw animal foods first such as sushi/sashimi, beef tartare and raw cheeses.Another alternative, as espoused by Aajonus, is to start lightly cooking their animal foods, and then, every so often over days/weeks/months, gradually reducing the cooking-temperature by 1 or more degrees until, eventually, they can eat the raw meat at room-temperature.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2018, 03:27:34 pm »
I have helped and cured people with cancer.
I confidently know what it is and how it is cured.
The question is does the patient get to me with spare time enough.
I can give you my solutions here when I have the time and if you are truly interested and ask here.
We can discuss your specific case.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2018, 03:24:40 am »
One of the people I know may have lung cancer, I would be very interested in any advice all of you could give

It depends on what stage it is at.
It depends if this person wants to change his/her life style or not.  Many people will choose to be sick rather than change their old habits.

To cure cancer first thing you need to do is find out the cause. Then eliminate the cause. And last thing fix the immune system so the body can heal itself.

Fixing immune system is a complex process where diet is just one of the components.  If a person has any kind of chronic stress - physical, emotional, chemical, or thermal, no diet will help much.

For example if this person is a smoker he/she needs to quit smoking (most likely primary cause of this cancer), get rid of any chronic stress, cut out consumption of all depressants and stimulants, stop eating all foods that depress immune system (sugar, grain, etc.) and start eating natural diet of nutrient rich food.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 07:49:31 am »
There are also concentrated curcumin tablets which apparently help against cancer. You have to do some research to find out the right ones. I trust the mercola-approved one, myself.
" Ron Paul.

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2018, 10:48:35 am »
I have helped and cured people with cancer.
I confidently know what it is and how it is cured.
The question is does the patient get to me with spare time enough.
I can give you my solutions here when I have the time and if you are truly interested and ask here.
We can discuss your specific case.
Why, yes, I am very interested indeed.

It depends on what stage it is at.
It depends if this person wants to change his/her life style or not.  Many people will choose to be sick rather than change their old habits.

To cure cancer first thing you need to do is find out the cause. Then eliminate the cause. And last thing fix the immune system so the body can heal itself.

Fixing immune system is a complex process where diet is just one of the components.  If a person has any kind of chronic stress - physical, emotional, chemical, or thermal, no diet will help much.

For example if this person is a smoker he/she needs to quit smoking (most likely primary cause of this cancer), get rid of any chronic stress, cut out consumption of all depressants and stimulants, stop eating all foods that depress immune system (sugar, grain, etc.) and start eating natural diet of nutrient rich food.

I realize this, yes, and I have already suggested it. I am however trying to find some more specific methods as well, in case they are not ready for a complete change, and to help speed along the process of healing, if possible. And just so you know, the person is not a smoker, but their diet is a standard diet. I think you know what I mean by that. They take some pharmaceutical drug and while I cannot say how stressed they are exactly, they are not certainly not the most calm of individuals.

There are also concentrated curcumin tablets which apparently help against cancer. You have to do some research to find out the right ones. I trust the mercola-approved one, myself.
I will check them out, thank you.

The vomiting reflex is mostly due to social conditioning and the fact that raw animal foods have much higher taste than cooked animal foods.Try them on socially-acceptable raw animal foods first such as sushi/sashimi, beef tartare and raw cheeses.Another alternative, as espoused by Aajonus, is to start lightly cooking their animal foods, and then, every so often over days/weeks/months, gradually reducing the cooking-temperature by 1 or more degrees until, eventually, they can eat the raw meat at room-temperature.
I'll keep that in mind and see what I can do.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2018, 11:25:43 pm »
I am however trying to find some more specific methods as well

One of the trick for regular people is to make green smoothie and add raw liver to it.  That way they do not get most of the taste and none of the texture.

And of course eliminate sugar, grains, alcohol, packaged food, etc.

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2018, 10:34:37 pm »
One of the trick for regular people is to make green smoothie and add raw liver to it.  That way they do not get most of the taste and none of the texture.

And of course eliminate sugar, grains, alcohol, packaged food, etc.

Yes, unfortunately I do not think they will be eating meat for ethical/moral reasons. They did eat some raw eggs mixed with some sugar and wine. And they are indeed eating less grains, packaged food and sugar, although they still can't seem to be able to stop quite yet.

It also seems as if they have breast cancer, and not in fact lung cancer, although the extent remains to be seen. Good news?

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2018, 09:34:49 pm »
It seems as if the cancer has spread across their body, including their lungs. It might be more severe than was originally suspected. Any more advice would be great, they seem to be struggling with my help and advice so far.

Offline Alive

• Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2018, 07:01:54 am »
Suggest you look into apricot kernels, for example there is a very interesting you tube video by a woman who had chemo and radiation without much success and then found apricot kernels worked, now she just has to live with the damage from the other treatments.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2018, 07:57:37 pm »
One thing is to look closely at the habits of this person: diet and other, and try to detect what is really harmful and change that.
Semi-fasting could be beneficial, and with some specific greens, herbs etc could also help.
Dairy is really not to be advised, should be totally avoided.
Too much calories, or heavy food maybe not not optimal for recovery.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2018, 09:47:40 pm »
It seems as if the cancer has spread across their body, including their lungs. It might be more severe than was originally suspected. Any more advice would be great, they seem to be struggling with my help and advice so far.

What exactly has been the medical course of treatment in this case?

To be brutally frank and honest, raw paleo will do little good to a person who is being butchered with surgery and poisoned with chemo and radiation.

Though adopting a raw paleo diet may offer a better chance of recovery than, those integrative medicine clinics that offer herbal, veggie , and vitamin supplements on top of their poisons...still even with an optimal nutrition program the poison will take its toll, and surgery will only cause the cancer to spread. Most of the positive effects of good nutrition will be entirely negated by the use of standard oncological genocidal practices!

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2018, 12:53:17 am »
Suggest you look into apricot kernels, for example there is a very interesting you tube video by a woman who had chemo and radiation without much success and then found apricot kernels worked, now she just has to live with the damage from the other treatments.
They are already eating apricot kernels, thanks for the advice.

One thing is to look closely at the habits of this person: diet and other, and try to detect what is really harmful and change that.
Semi-fasting could be beneficial, and with some specific greens, herbs etc could also help.
Dairy is really not to be advised, should be totally avoided.
Too much calories, or heavy food maybe not not optimal for recovery.
I've personally suggested that they eat a ketogenic, raw if possible, diet. They've reduced their carbohydrate intake quite significantly, although they are certainly not eating a ketogenic diet. They also cut out things like all sweets, grains, rice, beans, fruit... As they do not eat meat and don't eat that many eggs, they have to rely on butter for more animal fat (they are certainly eating a lot of plant fat). Overall, I'd say that they've done quite a lot actually compared to how they were before. They have not been eating that much either, and at least in the case of some more harmful foods this is certainly a good thing.

What exactly has been the medical course of treatment in this case?

To be brutally frank and honest, raw paleo will do little good to a person who is being butchered with surgery and poisoned with chemo and radiation.

Though adopting a raw paleo diet may offer a better chance of recovery than, those integrative medicine clinics that offer herbal, veggie , and vitamin supplements on top of their poisons...still even with an optimal nutrition program the poison will take its toll, and surgery will only cause the cancer to spread. Most of the positive effects of good nutrition will be entirely negated by the use of standard oncological genocidal practices!
There hasn't been any treatment as of yet. Although I am not optimistic as to what the doctors will recommend for treatment. I have seen many die of cancer after years or months of treatment in a hospital.

What is your view on supplements? I've recommended that they try and eat more nutritious food, but as they haven't been eating that much lately, they've been taking a lot vitamin/mineral supplements, which I don't recommend relying upon entirely.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2018, 05:13:13 am »
Well if they haven't started medical treatment yet, there might be hope of success with using nutritional based therapies.

I generally advise against supplements, there are just too many complex variables to be able to make wise decisions in regards to what kind of supplement to use and how much to take. It just seems too arbitrary, artificial, and prone to human error.

Much of what is sold as vitamins are synthetic facsimiles....imposters of their natural food derived counterparts, which may or may not be of beneficial effect.

What specific supplements does this person take? Has these person been taking vitamins for a long period of time? even previous to the diagnosis? I have a theory that to many poor quality supplements taken without enough good quality foods can actually cause cancer.

In cases of cancer, too many synthetic vitamins may confuse and overwhelm a metabolic system that is already severely disordered. Fake B- vitamins are especially worrisome and could even feed cancer growths. Not eating whole wholesome and raw foods, while willy nilly popping supplements may not be as bad of an approach as taking standard cancer treatments, but in the long term is still a recepty for disaster.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk