Author Topic: Cancer - Solutions?  (Read 10691 times)

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Cancer - Solutions?
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2018, 10:53:02 am »
Before the age of 30. I had endless health-problems of various kinds. I would try anything other than Breatharianism. I  took countless different supplements, from herbal supplements like gingko biloba to royal jelly, complicated multivitamin/multimineral supplements etc. None of them did any good, none of them removed the massive amount of inflammation in my body. Only a dairy-free rawpalaeodiet worked in that regard. I wasted so much money on such absurdities. Often, it's the simplest solutions that work and the more complicated ones tend to be failures.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Qondrar_The_Redeemer

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2018, 10:45:59 pm »
Well if they haven't started medical treatment yet, there might be hope of success with using nutritional based therapies.

I generally advise against supplements, there are just too many complex variables to be able to make wise decisions in regards to what kind of supplement to use and how much to take. It just seems too arbitrary, artificial, and prone to human error.

Much of what is sold as vitamins are synthetic facsimiles....imposters of their natural food derived counterparts, which may or may not be of beneficial effect.

What specific supplements does this person take? Has these person been taking vitamins for a long period of time? even previous to the diagnosis? I have a theory that to many poor quality supplements taken without enough good quality foods can actually cause cancer.

In cases of cancer, too many synthetic vitamins may confuse and overwhelm a metabolic system that is already severely disordered. Fake B- vitamins are especially worrisome and could even feed cancer growths. Not eating whole wholesome and raw foods, while willy nilly popping supplements may not be as bad of an approach as taking standard cancer treatments, but in the long term is still a recepty for disaster.

Before the age of 30. I had endless health-problems of various kinds. I would try anything other than Breatharianism. I  took countless different supplements, from herbal supplements like gingko biloba to royal jelly, complicated multivitamin/multimineral supplements etc. None of them did any good, none of them removed the massive amount of inflammation in my body. Only a dairy-free rawpalaeodiet worked in that regard. I wasted so much money on such absurdities. Often, it's the simplest solutions that work and the more complicated ones tend to be failures.

Yes, I agree. Personally I've never benefited and actually has some side effects from taking supplements. But I don't think they will stop, and at least I think it's better than the crap they were eating/doing before.

I've also read the diagnosis, and while I can't be certain yet... It doesn't seem good, potentially terminal, I think (one good thing about this might be the fact that it can't be treated with surgery or chemotherapy). It seems there are a lot of malignant tumors potentially in their lungs. Anyone have any ideas for specifically lung treatment? Obviously more general ideas are welcome as well, I've been putting those to good use in their case.

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2018, 12:25:10 am »
Good news, the cancer isn't as bad as originally thought, and the doctors won't be doing chemotherapy or drugs. Instead they will be taking drugs (along with the ones they already take). Still, since I can't convince them of completely abandoning conventional treatment, I suppose this is better than the alternative (the drugs themselves supposedly aren't that harmful, but you never know).

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2018, 05:41:36 am »
It would be helpful to know exactly what Drugs they are claiming are not harmful?  along with whatever other drugs are being taken already?

Theres really nothing one can do if the person has blind trust in perscribed drug based treatments, but I am curious to know exactly what the Pharma Cabal is into these days, so as to help educate others who may be more open to viewing the orthodoxy of drugging everyone for everything with a healthy dose of scepticism.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2018, 06:49:26 am »
It would be helpful to know exactly what Drugs they are claiming are not harmful?  along with whatever other drugs are being taken already?

Theres really nothing one can do if the person has blind trust in perscribed drug based treatments, but I am curious to know exactly what the Pharma Cabal is into these days, so as to help educate others who may be more open to viewing the orthodoxy of drugging everyone for everything with a healthy dose of scepticism.
When I said they aren't that harmful, I meant they aren't that harmful. Obviously they still have a long list of side effects, but the rates are supposedly much lower compared to other drugs, chemotherapy and surgery. Considering the alternatives, I am hopeful that is at least to some degree better. The drugs they are taking for this are hormone blockers, problem is those will affect both cancer and normal cells, although supposedly healthy cells shouldn't be affected as much, while the cancer cells themselves will struggle.

As for the other drugs, they are taking some drugs for high blood pressure and something else I don't know about.

Regarding the person themselves, they are a bit skeptical of any treatment (conventional and alternative), which is why they are going to do the least harmful conventional treatment (the drugs instead of surgery or chemotherapy, as they are supposedly less harmful), along with as many other alternative treatments I and some others have suggested. Regarding diet, they have actually been eating raw eggs at times, and even tried raw bone marrow once. They've also started eating some fish, albeit cooked. Along with cutting carbohydrates down pretty low, they are mostly eating vegetables, nuts and animal foods. This is combined with the other alternative treatments they are doing along with food, in combination with the drugs.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2018, 12:14:20 pm »
Disclaimer- I am not a medical doctor- and have not been brainwashed into believing in the ethicacy of such bizarre illogical sorcery, that passes for modern treatment.

Hormone blockers and blood pressure meds will zap vitality and make it impossible to fully regain overall vibrant health and well being.

If the tumors are stimulated to grow by way of estrogenic mitosis, the medical profession attempts to attack the symptom with hormone suppressants...instead of addressing the root causes of such hormonally triggered malignancies. The synthetic environmental estrogens are 100 times more cancer stimulating than the endogenous hormones being blocked. By blocking the natural hormonal production while simultaneously doing nothing to eliminate synthetic estrogen exposure will in the long term exacerbate not only the cancer, but also throw the entire endocrine system into chronic chaos.

Hormone disruptors are EVERYWHERE..synthetic clothes, detergents, personal care products, cleaning products, water bottles, soy, processed foods...the sources are just too numerous to list, and yet before they give people hormone blocking drugs these so called physicians do absolutely nothing to mitigate such primary factors.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk