Author Topic: Parasites Worms in our intestines  (Read 6304 times)

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
Parasites Worms in our intestines
« on: June 10, 2018, 10:50:27 am »
I watched a video where a guy has his intestines cleared by surgery from all those worms it looks like they infested his whole bowels colon to the motherfucking max..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UnqtY2enrUs&feature=youtu.be

And im worried slightly..

Is thats whats waiting for me as a raw meat eater?

Should I switch back to slightly cooked meat?

I mean what if i really eat one parasite egg infested pieace of meat and get my whole intestines and colon swimming with parasites..

Im fucking scared to death to continue eating raw meat..

And then ill have to take anti parasite medicine?

Really? I thought medicine was bad for you..

Or I miss something here?

Because if its true we should praise the modern medicine lol...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 11:45:20 am by Raulik »

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Re: Parasites Worms in our intestines
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 12:56:29 pm »
All this hysteria is very childish...

Look, most farmers in developed nations routinely feed their animals deworming medications which get rid of parasites. I myself have eaten mostly raw wild game since going RVAF, and, despite the fact they are claimed to be riddled with parasites, the only time I ever got parasites in my 16 years of going rawpalaeo was from domesticated horsemeat in Italy. Even then, a simple anti-tapeworm medication got rid of the problem in  2 days.On top of all this, most parasites are adapted to only a very few species, so that most parasites tend to die if they are put in a host which they are not adapted to.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline NuclearKnight

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 02:38:30 pm »
Parasites are unavoidable like bacteria, yeast, mold, and viruses; they're everywhere. Why single out raw meat? What about raw and cooked everything else? We have immune systems for a reason; we evolved some defenses to parasites since the beginning, not modern man-made pollutants. I'd think the most "sterile" raw foods are things that come in hard shells like nuts as long as there are no cracks. Whether you crack that raw shell or open the cooked can, it's then exposed to airborne parasites. I watched the video; it was in Kenya. I may be wrong about this, but I was under the impression many Kenyans don't eat raw meat but instead modern franken-food shipped from the USA. I can say everyone I know who has a pet doesn't feed them meat at all, let alone raw meat, yet they all have parasite problems. Modern frankenfood is guilty.  I did pass what looked like liver flukes and yeast (Candida maybe?) after consuming at least a cup of coconut oil, so that's my security blanket. Many anti-yeast supplements contain coconut derivatives (caprylic acid, lauric acid), so it must be a natural antimicrobial agent.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 05:03:02 pm »
All this hysteria is very childish...

Look, most farmers in developed nations routinely feed their animals deworming medications which get rid of parasites. I myself have eaten mostly raw wild game since going RVAF, and, despite the fact they are claimed to be riddled with parasites, the only time I ever got parasites in my 16 years of going rawpalaeo was from domesticated horsemeat in Italy. Even then, a simple anti-tapeworm medication got rid of the problem in  2 days.On top of all this, most parasites are adapted to only a very few species, so that most parasites tend to die if they are put in a host which they are not adapted to.

How did you discover you got parsites worms inside of you if they aint harmful?

if you were in nature and had no modern medicine that you used how would you cope with the situation.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 05:55:19 pm »

How did you discover you got parsites worms inside of you if they aint harmful?

if you were in nature and had no modern medicine that you used how would you cope with the situation.

I would use herbal methods.  I discovered the tapeworms because they were leaving my rectum  in small chunks every now and then. These did not hurt so I monitored them for 3 further months before getting rid of them. In the end, I decided to get rid of them because the segments coming out naturally stank and would exit the other end at random times, not just when having a crap.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2018, 09:01:02 pm »
There is a reason why people have used a lot of spices and herbs, especially in hot countries.
Many traditionally used spices are actually quite effective to kill all sort of parasites. Ginger, galangal, chili, garlic, clove, etc...
If you need something really strong, use wormwood, super effective, but should be used only under certain amount of time. One side effect also is that it makes one a bit tired, so take only in the evening. Btw, it is super bitter and not tasty at all, but it really works.

Offline Qondrar_The_Redeemer

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2018, 10:13:12 pm »
Honestly, if you are afraid of parasites, then you shouldn't even be eating or drinking. Everyone I see around me that has/had parasites eats/ate a very unhealthy diet. I also have not seen a single parasite in beef/sheep/wild game, not in the organs, not in the fat, not in the muscle. Even if there were parasites, a lot of the time they die as they aren't adapted to humans, do nothing or are beneficial. There are some cases where they can be harmful, but it is grossly overstated in modern times.

Here are some articles and studies to why parasites might be linked to more unhealthy animals (including humans), and why they can be beneficial as well.

- https://www.marksdailyapple.com/are-parasites-primal/#more-46789

- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10456421

- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1805675

- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2069073

- http://gut.bmj.com/content/54/1/87.full

If you have some parasites you need to get rid of you can use herbs/alternative methods and drugs if need be.

Offline a_real_man

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2018, 02:02:57 am »
I would advise you to do your due diligence in research, and then reach your own conclusions, keeping careful view of the assumptions you are making. In my view, you are making a good decision, in asking the RPD community about their experience with parasites. Make sure to also research old posts. After you do so, look up the scientific literature regarding parasites. Note that there is research showing how parasites are used to heal diseases. There is research showing parasites have difficulty infecting healthy bodies. Look up AV's ideas on parasites. Read up on Instinctotherapy. Take a look at folks who are eating a standard diet and see what their results with parasites are like - this is your control group. Then take a look at vegans, see what their results are like - experimental group #1. Try to see what the RPD eaters are like, in terms of parasites, and see how they are doing - experimental group #2.

Finally, I'll share my 2-cents. I've been eating RPD for 1 year now. I've eaten a large variety of raw animal foods, ranging from various cuts and organs of beef, raw chicken, raw fish organs that I gutted myself, crab, lobster, insects, all the way to more "advanced" foods like, cuts of pork, rotten maggot infested meat, 3 month old high liver and cuts I left several days in the sun. I've not seen or felt a single parasite interact with my body.

But let us say that I did. It would be important not to jump to conclusions. A parasite may be beneficial to me. And even if it were harmful to me, maybe the trade is worth it. I would keep these ideas in mind, and do thorough research.

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2018, 03:07:56 am »

If you researched this video you'd know that this is most likely Africa or another tropical place without any signs of functioning sewer systems.  People eat in close proximity where they poop and that's how you can get infestation like in this video.  And most likely this is a child.  If you live where there is clean running water and modern sewers you have nothing to worry about.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2018, 10:43:55 am »
I watched a video where a guy has his intestines cleared by surgery from all those worms it looks like they infested his whole bowels colon to the motherfucking max..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UnqtY2enrUs&feature=youtu.be

Is thats whats waiting for me as a raw meat eater?

Should I switch back to slightly cooked meat?

I mean what if i really eat one parasite egg infested pieace of meat and get my whole intestines and colon swimming with parasites..

Im fucking scared to death to continue eating raw meat..

And then ill have to take anti parasite medicine?

Really? I thought medicine was bad for you..

Or I miss something here?

Because if its true we should praise the modern medicine lol...

My children and women are not raw meat eaters and they had round worms pooping out.
Worms are a part of life.
I deworm my kids every 2 years with www.humaworm.com
No worries.
I am more worried they do not grow to their full size because of parasites.
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2018, 11:22:01 am »
If you researched this video you'd know that this is most likely Africa or another tropical place without any signs of functioning sewer systems.  People eat in close proximity where they poop and that's how you can get infestation like in this video.  And most likely this is a child.  If you live where there is clean running water and modern sewers you have nothing to worry about.

I actually thought that feces were the shit from reading aajonus..

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2018, 11:23:18 am »
My children and women are not raw meat eaters and they had round worms pooping out.
Worms are a part of life.
I deworm my kids every 2 years with www.humaworm.com
No worries.
I am more worried they do not grow to their full size because of parasites.

I read a thread of yours where you caught parasites from raw meat and took deworm medicine too..

You said you were always hungry as parasites ate your food or something...

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2018, 11:24:59 am »
Guys im afraid to keep eating my meat raw..

Please help me... everytime I eat it now I have thoughts of is this gonna be the time when I get those worms and how long till they infest my whole digestive tract..

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2018, 12:06:25 pm »
No one is trying to force you to do anything. Obviously, since you have this wholly irrational phobia you should avoid eating a RVAF diet until you have read enough about the issue and talked off-line to various RVAFers.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2018, 12:45:02 pm »
I read a thread of yours where you caught parasites from raw meat and took deworm medicine too..

You said you were always hungry as parasites ate your food or something...

So?  I continue to eat raw meat and cure people with raw meat.

Im armed and dangerous with dewormers, if the parasites misbehave.

Parasites are just a part of life... whether you eat cooked or raw.

Do what you need with your life.

Me? I want raw red meat because it keeps my DICK UP!

I eat raw oysters because it keeps my SPERM COUNT UP!

I'm polygamous, I have lots of chicks and continue to make children... so I have business I need to do.

What do you have to do with your life?

Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline NuclearKnight

• Egg Thief
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2018, 05:25:06 pm »
Every field out there including nutrition at the end of the tunnel when you really get to the roots of whats going on they all say the same thing.. there are people above who manipulate and control everything..

This discussion can turn into a nut case..  but if you really look on whats going on.. you have to be the nut case to close the eyes on it..

You are born.. got an identification number.. vacinated to impair brain function.. sent to school to get education that is molded to your masters needs..   everything that is being taught is wrong..  you learn to cook food and eat kelogs cereal.. if you are a "lucky kid" you get some ssri meds along the way to concretly chemically castrate you and femenize you.

Now they even advanced it further give males HRT to replace their glands activity..  guys today give up on fertility to just function well..

The water is flouridated like hell to calcify your pineal gland

You barely function now... you dont know what to do.. you left no choice but to work a job...

They take your ability to be vibrant away from you... since the very birth of yours.

Take your reproductive abilities and fuck up your own self bodyorganism.

And you say "heyy iluminati shminuminati... bullshit eihh there"

right?

I'm really not sure what to think of you. Your posts here contradict your posts in the "conspiracy" topic. If you're so confident in those beliefs about cooking, how are you afraid of raw? I guess you're scared of both cooked and raw somehow. Please enlighten me. The only way I can think of for you to eat neither raw nor cooked is to eat "high pressure" pasteurized or irradiated food, both of which I'm apprehensive about. 

Offline ys

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2018, 02:38:30 am »
Guys im afraid to keep eating my meat raw..

These round worms in the video do not come from raw meat.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2018, 05:48:09 am »
I'm really not sure what to think of you. Your posts here contradict your posts in the "conspiracy" topic. If you're so confident in those beliefs about cooking, how are you afraid of raw? I guess you're scared of both cooked and raw somehow. Please enlighten me. The only way I can think of for you to eat neither raw nor cooked is to eat "high pressure" pasteurized or irradiated food, both of which I'm apprehensive about.

I dont eat cooked now because raw digests better for me snd I feel less digestive effort.. sleep better.

Just recently started getting scared of those worms that can manifest..

I would love to see more posts proving they are harmless and have nothing to do with raw meat bro

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2018, 09:55:57 am »

I dont eat cooked now because raw digests better for me snd I feel less digestive effort.. sleep better.

I would love to see more posts proving they are harmless and have nothing to do with raw meat bro

In the end, all we can do is rely on our own experiences. There are some Hulda-Clarke-inspired types who erroneously believe that parasites are everywhere, but these usually do not stick to a RVAF diet.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Qondrar_The_Redeemer

• Buffalo Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2018, 11:00:59 am »

Raulik, you should not be so paranoid. There is no definitive answer anyone can give you, other than their own experience and a few studies. Even if you cooked your meat, most people get sick from cooked, not raw animals, albeit they were either sick themselves or improperly stored/cross-contaminated. Parasites are usually very visible, and most farmers deworm their animals in developed nations. There are also a lot of parasites that don't have an effect, or have a beneficial one.

In the year I've been eating only raw meat (by that I mean the entire animal, all the organs, fat and muscle), I've been the only one that hasn't gotten food poisoning. Everyone close around me has gotten it once or more times, and they were eating processed/cooked/bad quality etc... food. In the end, this kind of thinking will only drive you insane, as you can't completely avoid parasites no matter whether you cook your food or not.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk