Author Topic: Betaine for working out and for weak stomach acid  (Read 7831 times)

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Betaine for working out and for weak stomach acid
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2018, 06:13:56 pm »
How would u guys recommend taking raw pancreas to aid digestion of fats and protein? With food, before or after? I was thinking of doing a pancreas smoothie

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2018, 06:34:21 am »
Chew an ounce or two just after or with meal.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2018, 09:06:59 pm »
Thanks. Unfortunately it didn´t work out. It actually impaired digestion. Will try it cooked, due to low HCI I still have an issues digesting certain raw foods it seems.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2018, 11:13:36 pm »
How did it impair digestion?

Were you doing any odd food combinations with it?

I recommend keeping it carnal when consuming pancreas.... meat, fat, organs, stomach , bones and glands...other foods or supplements might not mix well with it

Cooking will destroy the vital living enzymes.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline norawnofun

• Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2018, 06:02:41 am »
Couple of days ago I switched to a carnivore diet after reading your jordan peterson interview post with joe rogan. Thanks for that! Then I found this fb group https://www.facebook.com/groups/worldcarnivoretribe/ and decided to give it a go after reading the comments in what incredible speed people healed severe sicknesses. It´s unreal.

All plant foods that I was eating were causing issues.. carbs, fiber, starch and even herbs. All greens are rubbish for my situation. I only eat animal foods now, cooked meats, raw dairy and raw eggs and bee pollen. Within just 3 days my strenght has increasing like NEVER before. And my appetite for red meats is very dominant. Previously I had totally cut it out. I can now do work outs I could never do while eating meats with shitty plant foods. My shoulder injury which never really healed while eating mixed foods, has improved tremendously within a couple of days. I still have a lot of parasites in my body, allthough I killed a LOT of them already, and they are dying like flies since I cut out the plant carbs and all fruits. So from time to time, especially in the eve, detox is heavy and hard but whatever. By cutting the carbs (except dairy of course), u starve them. Especially by cutting fruits. IMO that´s also the reason why many people stop seeing floaters after some weeks of eating pure carnivore like jordan explained in his interview, he was soley eating beef, salt and soda water for a month. So he had cut carbs totally.

The only thing that I need to fix is my low HCI/gastric acid and put up my enzyme activity, since these are vital to process the proteins and fats of the pure animal diet. After doing some research I found that kefir is the ideal enzyme food for protein and fat.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/natural-digestive-enzymes#section7
Kefir is a fermented milk beverage that contains many digestive enzymes, including lipases, proteases and lactases. These enzymes break down fat, protein and lactose molecules, respectively.

So that I eat with every meal again (homemade from raw goat milk), plus it gives you the probiotics for further digestion. I also included HCI again and digestive enzyme pills. However, still experimenting and trying to find the best way here. I went for your suggestion to eat raw pancreas. First I ate them braised with cooked meats, then I ate them raw with cooked meats. That caused stomach issues and they impaired digestion (force puked to see whats causing issues and this was the thing that didnt digest and i was burping up all the time). So I cut it out for now. Thing is I am still wairy of eating raw meats, otherwise I would maybe eat that with the raw pancreas. Maybe I should eat it alone? Thing is I noticed that eating small meals is a bad idea. Having 2-3 big full meals is better than snacking. So having the raw pancreas as a snack in between, I´m not sure. Apparently traditional chinese medicine recommends eating the organs that you are having problems with. I am almost certain that I have issues with the gallbladder/pancreas so I can´t produce enough digestive enzymes. Ginger does miracles for me when chewed and left in the mouth to stimulate enzymatic activity, so that, IMO indicates issues with releasing bile to break down proteins and fats. So eating pancreas would make sense. Or maybe gallbladder. Or supplementing with ox bile or pancreatin. Still experimenting what´s best.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk