Author Topic: Massive Genetic Study Reveals 90% Of Earth’s Animals Appeared At The Same Time  (Read 2500 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
This supports CREATION aka INTELLIGENT DESIGN.

I think most life on this planet was CREATED INTENTIONALLY.

(Who knows, maybe we are a science project by "high school students" of some SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE.  Maybe we are experiments in a science project competition of sorts.  Hey... look at what I created...  Still waiting for these geneticists to find some sort of branding in our dna... maybe it says LEGO, HASBRO or MADE in the PLEIADES or whatever)

I do think humans specifically are recently genetically manipulated, hybrids.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/228798/20180530/massive-genetic-study-reveals-90-percent-of-earth-s-animals-appeared-at-the-same-time.htm

Massive Genetic Study Reveals 90 Percent Of Earth’s Animals Appeared At The Same Time
30 May 2018, 7:01 am EDT By Nicole Arce Tech Times

« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 04:27:07 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
Inteligent Design? This is just another Creationist-type drivel! GS, please try to grasp that anything to do with the palaeolithic era is wholly opposed to Creationism of any sort, whether it involves Bishop Usher's 4004 BC-estimated date of creation, or the (by now) largely-debunked Out of Africa notions  or the Von-Daeniken-esque notions of alien interventions in the past etc. We humans are governed by the laws of Nature/evolution and palaeolithic-style dogma/thinking is primarily  concerned with that aspect.

Well, this confirms G K Chesterton's quotation:- "When men choose not to believe in God, they do not thereafter believe in nothing, they then become capable of believing in anything."

It also shows that even high-IQ people often do and say stupid things.... https://www.theguardian.com/global/commentisfree/2016/jun/06/smart-people-stupid-things-simple-answer
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Inteligent Design? This is just another Creationist-type drivel!

What makes you so sure about your anti creationist drivel as well?

None of us are sure of anything.

So what IF intelligent high school alien students created life on this planet as a science project?  Being created does not mean there should be a bearded man in the sky pulling puppet strings on every human being... right?  The evidence on this study is this current run up of LIFE of 90% on this planet was SEEDED.  If that is the case... GOOD TO KNOW.

SCIENTIFIC discoveries do not care about TANTRUMS of the closed minded.  It is what it is.

Until some NEW EVIDENCE comes along and it's all a mind fuck game again!

Im open minded enough to consider ANYTHING... this is what SCIENCE is all about... considering new evidence, new information.

It is you who are making the big mistake of postulating a GUESS and discarding anything new that does not support your GUESS.

SCIENCE is about CURIOSITY!  Has your postulating extinguished your CURIOSITY?

Did you address / DEBUNK the findings of the actual STUDY?

Massive Genetic Study Reveals 90 Percent Of Earth’s Animals Appeared At The Same Time
30 May 2018, 7:01 am EDT By Nicole Arce Tech Times

Stay on topic and CHALLENGE the actual STUDY.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/228798/20180530/massive-genetic-study-reveals-90-percent-of-earth-s-animals-appeared-at-the-same-time.htm

"Landmark new research that involves analyzing millions of DNA barcodes has debunked much about what we know today about the evolution of species.

In a massive genetic study, senior research associate at the Program for the Human Environment at Rockefeller University Mark Stoeckle and University of Basel geneticist David Thaler discovered that virtually 90 percent of all animals on Earth appeared at right around the same time.

More specifically, they found out that 9 out of 10 animal species on the planet came to being at the same time as humans did some 100,000 to 200,000 years ago."

Link to actual study https://phe.rockefeller.edu/news/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Stoeckle-Thaler-Final-reduced.pdf
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 11:38:06 am by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
If that were really true, then there would be a sign of an extinction event but nothing like the Permian etc. has ever been found for c. 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.Or at least a sign of a mass dislocation of former species etc.

Anyway, the point is that most people are filled with human hubris and believe that humans are there for a reason, and so that, if there is no God, they think there must be intelligent aliens or some such who created mankind.There are much simpler explanations, such as the notion that we are just a bunch of evolved apes on a dirtball 3rd rock from the sun, with any alien species within any possible communication-range being  long extinct.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
GS, how do you create that exclamation mark on a yellow background? Just curious...
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
The idea of intelligent design manifest in ways that superseded the limitations of the genetic blueprint model of understanding of how the spirit of life was "created"/"evolved". There are many semantical hangups around the concept of  "intelligent design", stemming from the indoctrination of most western science into a dogmatical mechanistic Universal misconception, that "intelligence has be created", when it is more feasible that the intelligent structuring of the genetic molecule organically evolved from its own inner nature......life beginning as primitive strands of self organizing, free associating RNA, before forming itself into the increasingly complex DNA superstructures which eventually lead to the genesis of self aware multicellular organisms.

There is simply no need for the myth of a designer/creator when viewing life as a sui generis phenomenon, where the fundamental energy of the cosmos crystallizes itself within the living genetic matrix. Creating the complexities found within all of lifes forms through a process of ever evolving feedback mechanisms, which attain higher degrees of intelligence through the succession of transgenerational reproductive synthesis.

Its also very misleading to view all the living organisms as separate entities, whose existence can be entirely explained by the mainstream modes of darwinian evolution. The idea of "natural selection" in which the divergent strains of DNA, we call separate species, are all randomly mutating, competing and evolving as separate and autonomous"creatures", is an archaic and oversimplified theory which needs to be seriously revised if biological scientific understanding is to progress to its next stage of evolution.

The question shouldn't be a matter of "if life has within it an element of intelligent design?", instead one should ask exactly when did the building blocks first become alive and once alive when it they begin to manifest intelligence? There must of been a transition from ignorant and Random connections between proto Genes within the primordial soup, to the emergence of intelligently designed micro RNA managed epigenetic adaptations.

Perhaps there are yet to be discovered biofeedback mechanisms which direct the actions of epigenetic adaptation, in ways still not understood. Our modern instruments are not sophisticated enough, nor our top researchers endowed enough with the visionary intelligence needed to formally discover these deeper connections, behind what drives the creative genesis of life.

The mainstream genetic model is a primitive stick figurine representation, of forces beyond comprehension. There are theoretical assumptions as to how exactly the blue print of life was originally drafted....the mechanistic tic tock view seems to prevail in much of academia...synthesised proteins regulated by a clockwork, endless junk gene jargon. Much of what is taught in the universities regarding biology is fascinating...the cellular models full of organelles, the micro machines transporting proteins to and fro...yet behind all the interesting forms and formula taught to the children at school, the origin of the living creation remains elusive.

The idea of sudden planetary level genetic shifts, isn't so far fetched once it is realized how interconnected everything is... periods of hyper-speciation, collective epigenetic mutation, evolutionary quickening have always occurred and will continue to occur. To what degree these events shape life on earth is not certain, and much of the evidence is not accessible to our instruments and so can only be speculated upon.

Earth life has undergone inumerable wave of mutilation events....triggered by innumerable factors....over innumerable ages. Each epic event encounter leaving indelible marks upon the genetic codes of the mutated, mutilated, and adaptive. In the aftermath of each generations apocalypse, life's lessons are learned....then burned and buried into genes, passed to the next generation. Somewhere out of dark and obscure origin the freedom of choice is formed, in the binary decisions "to be latent?" or "to be active".  The primordial building blocks that once seemed merely mindless and randomly self replicating automata, had awoken into intelligently reactive self aware creators of their own destiny.

These feedback Mechanisms were developed on the cutting edge between life and death, as it moved through thriving to dieng cycles.....at some point the accumulation of beneficial mutation reached a critical mass, becoming intelligently capable of perceiving environmental demands and proactively modulating the genetic code in a kind of educated guess as to what the most beneficial mutation may be. The genes of the most successful of these early attempts were shared by survivors in viral fashion from form to form, infecting the future generation with a greater will and innate capacity to survive. This spirit, once formatted; replicated and transfromed itself into the whole of the Gaian matrix.

Its important to note that this capacity for intelligent design which directs the course of evolution is in no ways absolute...as is above so is below.....The intelligence of the Genetic code can be related in some ways to the intelligence of the humans it created.... much in the same way our theories of how the universe works are in many ways based on "educated guesses", the way genes are modified through biofeedback guided epigenetic adaptation, is based upon educated guesses which draw upon genetically embedded latent lessons of what worked in the past. Sometimes these guesses are wrong and the environment changes unexpectedly....or else there is some glitch in the basic program that inhibits optimal adaptation from occuring...in such cases of failure to properly adapt, natural selection is used to eliminate the non viable experiments. Though natural selection does play a key role in the process of evolution, its accompanying theory of mutation being entirely random is a baseless assumption.

Just as human experimentations have basic theories and hypotheses behind them, it is possible that these mutations are not totally random and are under the creative effort of an undiscovered intelligence. Also, just as we can never fully predict the outcome of our own intelligently designed experimentations, neither could the aspirations of our genetic forbearers ever predict the nature of the progeny their efforts produced....and just as the lower forms are entirely unaware of the creative intelligence of the higher forms, perhaps there is an even greater intelligence at the superorganism level that is way beyond our own awareness....if such a superintelligence did exist it may not even be able to perceive of us on a human level, much in the same way from our humanly jaded perspective, we could never perceive the true nature of the awareness of the lower forms.(as is below so is above, ad infinitum)

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 07:11:47 am by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk