Author Topic: sv3rige  (Read 6767 times)

Offline flapsandwich

• Forager
    • View Profile
sv3rige
« on: July 14, 2018, 06:33:47 am »
an interview with sv3rige. thoughts?
https://youtu.be/jgLVMYt7ays

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: sv3rige
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 12:39:50 pm »
i think he is a beautiful mind with bright thoughts and high intelect..

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 06:45:15 am »
Great guy, very brutal past but all the more interesting of a person.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2018, 12:19:15 pm »
Great guy, very brutal past but all the more interesting of a person.

do tell more about the brutal past?

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 03:48:15 pm »
If you do some Google searching you will find articles of a person with the same first and last name as him threatening to stab or outright stabbing classmates in Latvia. There are multiple stories a few can be found posted in one place on some forum online by a guy who claims to have known him personally. I do not know what is true or not for sure but looks convincing.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2018, 05:14:47 pm »
He, er, seems awfully calm online, to me. Not like someone with hormonal issues.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2018, 07:41:56 pm »
If you do some Google searching you will find articles of a person with the same first and last name as him threatening to stab or outright stabbing classmates in Latvia. There are multiple stories a few can be found posted in one place on some forum online by a guy who claims to have known him personally. I do not know what is true or not for sure but looks convincing.

stabbing and killing is never a disadvantage..
and a murder that is near holidays time will yield a blessing.

who gives a fuck if he stabbed raped killed..

what matters is his content.. and it is badass and outright fucking true.

btw what his full name?

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2018, 08:40:48 pm »
Hm... first of all, no judgement, because we don't really know...
But just because we eat raw meat and organs does not mean most of us welcome a violent, aggressive attitude.
Many people do not know what violence is, or have not been subjected to it. I have known real violence and aggressive threats from big bullies, and I am not a big person. Yeah, I have a big mouth and am not afraid to stand up for something that is fair.
Is it all about size, being the biggest and strongest? Haha, what a joke...
This view of welcoming rape and unnecessary violence is very ugly...

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2018, 11:22:44 pm »

Curious if these accusations occured before he went Raw meat? He has only been following this current diet for a couple of years, before he claims to have been a long term vegan, apparently in order to please some girl. He told me after going vegan he became extremely ill and had to spend time in the hospital.

Perhaps reports of such behavior issues occurred during this period of time when he was malnourished and not eating very well
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2018, 01:14:20 am »
Hm... first of all, no judgement, because we don't really know...
But just because we eat raw meat and organs does not mean most of us welcome a violent, aggressive attitude.
Many people do not know what violence is, or have not been subjected to it. I have known real violence and aggressive threats from big bullies, and I am not a big person. Yeah, I have a big mouth and am not afraid to stand up for something that is fair.
Is it all about size, being the biggest and strongest? Haha, what a joke...
This view of welcoming rape and unnecessary violence is very ugly...

size? being biggest and strongest?

schizo much lately bro?

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2018, 01:16:22 am »
What his full name?

Offline dair

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2018, 03:36:10 am »

I've known very closely 2 people that had some very serious violent tendencies. Even though they were very different, both were very intelligent, charming, and people liked them and thought very well of them (and could not have imagined their violent side). They both had exceptional intelligence, and knew it. But they had huge (hidden) egos, and a serious problem taking criticism. This was when their violent side would emerge. Or, when proven wrong, I means, this happens to everybody... But these 2 guys in particular just could not take it at all.
I am not judging anyone here, I'm just trying to show that it's not that easy to think one might know someone and his/hers different sides.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2018, 04:22:14 am »
For those who are interested, sv3rige's real name is Gatis Lagzdins. Here is a link to another forum where you can read about his history, violent tendencies and conspiracy theorizing in greater detail. Looks like an interesting character.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2018, 04:47:59 am »
That link was a hate-fest calling him crazy just for eating raw meat. The other stuff sounds rather dodgy and unlikely. Plus, he sounds rather calm and collected when I see his videos. Given that aajonus was even more far-out and the fact that most RPDers have to have some form of eccentricity/creativity/not thinking like the herd all the time etc.,  in order to be able to even consider trying a raw, palaeolithic diet, we should not be too judgmental. I do hope that the guy does not actually "attack" vegans, whether  verbally or physically. It's counterproductive. Many RPDers, myself included, have come to RVAF diets from a raw vegan or fruitarian or sproutarian background.Granted, most raw vegans are not doing the diet for their health but because they love animals, but even so.

I wish some mainstream celebrity would endorse a RVAF diet. Well, there is Carol Alt, and Uma Thurman and Mel Gibson were at one time reported to be eating raw meat diets. The trouble with most celebrities, though, is that they flit from one craze to another. We need someone like Armand Tanny to represent us. If only Arnie had copied him instead of copying Reg Park....
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2018, 07:43:15 am »
I wish some mainstream celebrity would endorse a RVAF diet. Well, there is Carol Alt, and Uma Thurman and Mel Gibson were at one time reported to be eating raw meat diets. The trouble with most celebrities, though, is that they flit from one craze to another. We need someone like Armand Tanny to represent us. If only Arnie had copied him instead of copying Reg Park....

It wont be long before a few of the new famous cooked carnivore converts will begin to find out about the raw side of things....I wish someone in the raw community could reach out to a few of the big time Icons like Joe Rogan, or even Basketball star and new paleo convert Lebron James....

The way everything is so interconnected these days all it would take is a mega star with a large enough alternative media platform to catapult the raw meme to the forefront of the nutritional zeitgeist.
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2018, 01:27:10 pm »
It wont be long before a few of the new famous cooked carnivore converts will begin to find out about the raw side of things....I wish someone in the raw community could reach out to a few of the big time Icons like Joe Rogan, or even Basketball star and new paleo convert Lebron James....

The way everything is so interconnected these days all it would take is a mega star with a large enough alternative media platform to catapult the raw meme to the forefront of the nutritional zeitgeist.

athletes have the most to benefit from this way of eating.

why we even call it "this way of eating" or raw meat..

Its the only way.... and its just meat..

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2018, 08:34:44 pm »
First, why are folks so interested in converting people? When people talk like that, it makes it sound like a raw food diet is some sort of religion. I do not want to be seen as a religious extremist just because I choose to eat unprocessed foods.

Next, as far as convincing people to explore raw foods, I do not think we need famous people. I think we need mentally stable people who do not have sketchy pasts that involve perpetrating violence, abusing people, or goofy conspiracy theories, who are decent looking and articulate, and who are willing to talk about their experiences. Someone like that who starts a YouTube channel would work wonders at legitimizing an unprocessed diet.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2018, 09:31:51 pm »
First, why are folks so interested in converting people? When people talk like that, it makes it sound like a raw food diet is some sort of religion. I do not want to be seen as a religious extremist just because I choose to eat unprocessed foods.

Next, as far as convincing people to explore raw foods, I do not think we need famous people. I think we need mentally stable people who do not have sketchy pasts that involve perpetrating violence, abusing people, or goofy conspiracy theories, who are decent looking and articulate, and who are willing to talk about their experiences. Someone like that who starts a YouTube channel would work wonders at legitimizing an unprocessed diet.

what does a mans past has to do with this way of eating?

I couldnt care less if a man is a serial murderer on the run but his diet and his health results.

Genghis khan was a rapist.. and ate steak tar tar lol

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2018, 10:18:02 pm »
Theoretically, Eric has a point. However, my experience(and that of many other RPDers) is that rational discussion does not help much at all  in persuading others to start a RVAF diet. I have tried using scientific data to convince a number of people I knew facing certain death from various illnesses, whether showing pubmed articles on the harm to human health done by cooked food consumption etc. or by showing scientific articles on the benefits of bacteria etc., and, quite frankly, almost all of them were  so brainwashed by media-driven hysteria versus raw food consumption, that they were actually more than willing to die in pain rather than eat raw animal food of any kind.Some of them duly have so  died. I was amazed at the sheer panic I saw in their eyes when I suggested even just eating raw sushi or raw dairy, let alone more advanced RVAF stuff.

I have no desire to convert the world into going RVAF as that would cause problems for me re supply unless the birth-rate worldwide suddenly collapsed. I just wish it was easier to persuade  a few people to switch before they end up suffering as much as I did, pre-RPD diet.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 10:30:35 pm by TylerDurden »
" Ron Paul.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2018, 11:03:21 pm »
Theoretically, Eric has a point. However, my experience(and that of many other RPDers) is that rational discussion does not help much at all  in persuading others to start a RVAF diet. I have tried using scientific data to convince a number of people I knew facing certain death from various illnesses, whether showing pubmed articles on the harm to human health done by cooked food consumption etc. or by showing scientific articles on the benefits of bacteria etc., and, quite frankly, almost all of them were  so brainwashed by media-driven hysteria versus raw food consumption, that they were actually more than willing to die in pain rather than eat raw animal food of any kind.Some of them duly have so  died. I was amazed at the sheer panic I saw in their eyes when I suggested even just eating raw sushi or raw dairy, let alone more advanced RVAF stuff.

I have no desire to convert the world into going RVAF as that would cause problems for me re supply unless the birth-rate worldwide suddenly collapsed. I just wish it was easier to persuade  a few people to switch before they end up suffering as much as I did, pre-RPD diet.

Yes people are brain washed to the motherfucking max..

When you really look at whats going on all around is like the whole world is mass slavery and poisoning and nobody talks about it.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2018, 06:12:10 am »
You can't convert pussies into wanting to eat raw meat, I myself was almost edgy since birth so it was a natural progression for me.
May the edgiest man win.

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2018, 07:36:02 am »
You can't convert pussies into wanting to eat raw meat, I myself was almost edgy since birth so it was a natural progression for me.
May the edgiest man win.

its not being a pussy.. it is just that people are brainwashed... literally in every sense of the word..

Brain waahed

Offline Raulik

• Boar Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2018, 02:32:03 pm »
for example the first time I even considered eating eggs raw everyone around me told me im fucking nuts and I will fucking die.

But then I saw how easily those 10 raw egg were digested.. how it smoothed my digestive linning and how it promoted detox of it by making all that I ate prrior go in one big stool out of my body... and not needing to go and shit the eggs since all were absorbed/used for cleansing and healing.

from that point on eating eggs cooked sounded to me like insanity.. since it doesnt digest.. dont heal shit.. and have to be excreted in stools..

Cooked proteins are just shit.. and stress on your digestive trackt.

Offline PaganGoy

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2018, 09:42:41 pm »
Of course, people are brought up as pussies in the cities and suburbs.  Its easy to see why people react how they do.
People who can't question authority are in my opinion all brainwashed pussies, the lowest of the low.  If people do not eventually become curious or look for a way out they arent worth sharing with.
Calling them pussies seems appropriate imo.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk