Author Topic: Heart Palpitations  (Read 44241 times)

Offline goodsamaritan

• Administrator
  • Mammoth Hunter
  • Geek Healer Truth Seeker Pro-Natal Pro-Life
    • View Profile
    • Filipino Services Inc.
Re: Heart Palpitations
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2008, 07:54:09 pm »
Before I started this diet, I believe I had low blood pressure... when I would stand up after lying/sitting down for a long time, I would get EXTREMELY light-headed and my vision would get covered up with grey spots. That hasn't happened since I changed my diet to what it's like now though. But these palpitations have got me kinda worried. In my search of this forum, I see Craig said he's had issues with this, and that it could be related to sodium? I don't think I have a sodium deficiency....

This is exactly how I felt when I did fruitarian. 

Ever since I began eating such high amounts of meat I've started getting heart palpitations.
It's kind of scary, but doesn't seem to affect anything else.
In fact, it seems strange that the palpitations do not occur when I'm exercising.
I think it normally happens upon standing up from sitting down. My heart beat gets noticable stronger and faster. Sometimes its accompanied by a "strange" feeling, but the vast majority its not.

I can't help but be worried that its caused by eating so much fat... saturated fat especially. While I know saturated fat isn't the great evil some people would have people believe, too much can't be good right? I eat 3 lbs of fatty meat most days, is this just too much?

I experienced the same heart palpitations / pain you felt when I added raw land animals to my former wai diet of just eggs and fish.

I read Hulda Clark's book again and she suspected worms. http://www.curemanual.com/mind-cures-paradigm-shifts/book-cure-for-all-diseases

So I got my barefoot herbalist dewormer and took a single dose at night... that calmed down the heart worms.  So in my case I suspect it was worms because the dewormer got rid of my heart pain.  You can order the dewormer from http://www.barefootherbalistmh.com

I think the time I took that dewormer dose was April or May?  The pain / palpitations have not recurred.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 07:56:11 pm by goodsamaritan »
Linux Geek, Web Developer, Email Provider, Businessman, Engineer, REAL Free Healer, Pro-Life, Pro-Family, Truther, Ripple-XRP Fan

I'm the network administrator.
My business: Website Dev & Hosting and Email Server Provider,
My blogs: Cure Manual, My Health Blog, Eczema Cure & Psoriasis Cure

William

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2008, 11:12:00 pm »

Most juices I cannot stand the flavors of.  I was lucky.  Aajonus not knowing me from a hole in the wall did my consult and recommended juices and fruit that I happen to love and no others.  Which ones did he recommend to you? 

I never had a consultation, just went by the book WWTL.
Could not and cannot get organic stuff anyway.

Offline reyyzl

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Chicken Schwarma
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2009, 04:28:55 am »
I am a member of the atrial fibrillation list at affibers.com, I don't have that but it seems that everyone else who has my kind of heart arrhythmia (psvt) is dead.
Those with afib who don't believe in drugs take potassium and magnesium and taurine. Taurine is in every muscle, but especially concentrated in the heart. So I got some raw heart, and eat it once in a while.
The other stuff should be in raw food, and I don't trust manmade supplements.

My guess is that the heart palpitations are caused by acidity. Hard to balance with the modern foods available.

What are you eating now?  Hunted?  Biodynamic?  Free range?  Do you eat much eye or liver?  I think they are high in taurine too.  It sounds like you are faring better than before.  I wish you the best.
"A genuine RPDer should always live by the coast." -TylerDurden Global Moderator Mammoth Hunter

Too often we get caught up trying to get to the end. What is most important however is to discover the beginning. We don’t solve problems or start to heal unless we can be willing, be kind, laugh a little and commit to seeking until we find. If we can, we’ll get started. I’ll meet you at the beginning!
“Reflections on My Travels…India” by Michael J Tamura ~ pg. 57

William

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2009, 12:32:00 pm »
I'm eating pemmican and eggs now, with the occasional cheat of some other kind of meat.

The ugly symptoms stopped when I went raw zero carb.            :D

Thanks for the wish.

Offline reyyzl

• Bear Hunter
  • Raw Chicken Schwarma
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2009, 07:00:15 am »
You're welcome (-:
"A genuine RPDer should always live by the coast." -TylerDurden Global Moderator Mammoth Hunter

Too often we get caught up trying to get to the end. What is most important however is to discover the beginning. We don’t solve problems or start to heal unless we can be willing, be kind, laugh a little and commit to seeking until we find. If we can, we’ll get started. I’ll meet you at the beginning!
“Reflections on My Travels…India” by Michael J Tamura ~ pg. 57

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk