Author Topic: Sv3rige Meeting 2018  (Read 3426 times)

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
Sv3rige Meeting 2018
« on: July 23, 2018, 05:04:41 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL-9_p0j4OA

Raw meat meeting, I figured you guys would like to see others eating this way. It also features some philosophical debates and conspiracy stuff.

Let's play a game. Which person in the video do you guys think I am?

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Sv3rige Meeting 2018
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 11:19:24 pm »
I have never figured out why people want to 'play games' with their online personas. Why not just use your name?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 12:35:31 am »
People like to use an avatar and username as it represents , perhaps not who or what they are, but what they aspire to be or attain.It also adds an air of mystery for some.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline van

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2018, 12:53:35 am »
I have never figured out why people want to 'play games' with their online personas. Why not just use your name?
  feel the same, and wish others would offer picture and name so as to create more of community or connection here

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2018, 01:02:18 am »
If I just use my real life name then my future boss might end up finding me on here. I'm just being careful, if people want to take you down for whatever reason, this website might help them.

Offline Projectile Vomit

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2018, 01:40:20 am »
What is it about posting on this website that would cause others to 'take you down'?

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 05:35:43 am »
I have actually been asked by a number of people to remove posts, here and there, because they are so justifiably scared of their online history being found by employers. I do the deletions only if there are just a few posts which contain sensitive information. The me-too campaign, among other politically-correct nonsense, has made it very difficult to express an unconventional non-mainstream opinion, these days. My own brother who works in finance, for example, has a laptop, where, if he searched for anything remotely politically-incorrect, not only would his company-owned laptop refuse to allow the search, but it would also report him and he would be fired.Fortunately, for him, he is the sort of mindless social  chameleon who simply blindly  parrots the party-line of whatever regime is around at the time, but still.

I now find that many employers insist on seeing the person's facebook page etc. before even considering granting an interview. All this is an outrageous invasion of privacy. On a far more sinister note, is the fact that once criminals know your basic identity plus a few other details, they can scam the person for money via fraud, or, just as bad, steal the person's identity and use it to con many other people.
"During the last campaign I knew what was happening. You know, they mocked me for my foreign policy and they laughed at my monetary policy. No more. No more.
" Ron Paul.

Offline Dingeman

• Bear Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2018, 06:23:10 am »
You seem awefully naive if you don't know about people with ill intent that know how to navigate the internet. On a website where ''crazy'' individuals on the internet are displayed and discussed, my name was linked to that of Sv3rige and I was said to be his ''pupil''. They claimed I was brainwashed as a child and now partake in some sort of raw meat eating cult. All of this is bullshit and framing ofcourse, but it makes you wonder what kind of damage those people can do if they really want to ruin your life.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2018, 02:58:06 pm »
There may be a difference in how people from the other side of the pond feel about being openly associated with an infamous wild Man like sv3rig. There are lots of oppressive anti hate laws and nanny state regulations. Count Dankula being arrested for hitler dog comes to mind. Avatars and alter egos are a refuge for some who live in areas where expressing who they are isnt always socially or legally acceptable. Though aliases are helpful for skirting around censorship and transcending cuckolded culture, it can have its problems such as when people become identified with the lofty aspirational identity and forget to pay mind to all the little things that truly make up life's more down and dirty reality

Ive gone back and forth on my views of whether its better being entirely open in all circumstances, or living in meek obscurity. I don't post pictures of my children eating Raw meat on social media because of hateful trolls having authorities called in on anonymous complaints in the past. Every new school year some teachers aid calls child protective services about one of my kids saying how their dad kills sheep and drinks blood. Besides the big issue of trying to my protect children, there is a thought that there may come a time, even in the land of the free when freely associating with the "wrong" type of person will get you put on a undesirable list. China is already this way( ever notice anyone from mainland china here?) Many other peoples from many other lands use much more subtle and sophisticated ways of enforcing conformity to established norms.... like public shaming, gaslighting, and straw manning. Most of this war going on is mental, and in places like Denmark you are still relatively physically free to live as you please. Being marginalized, ostracised and prejudiced by other people is a small price to pay for living the Rawsome Life.

I personally like "playing" with different roles and personas.... being a covert cloak and dagger esoteric on some occasions, while being dead pan serious on others...or even a bit whimsical just for kicks.....not sure how helpful for building a community or convincing others of the tenants of raw, but it gives things contrast and color....plus it confuses the hell out of any of the nanny state authorities, trolls, abusive people, and the future profiling bots who would be snooping around. You hear me out there(wink wink), cyber christ as my witness, I am not going to launch a physical assault on the headquarters of Monsanto-Bear, becoming a rogue vigilante against the purveyors of genocide..... at least until my children are grown and I am more free to directly take on the corporately controlled wastelands that are now consuming the last remnant of a free world.....Hmm, There are probably a number of post here of mine like this one that would get the average person in places like Germany banned or even arrested if they were to be posted on mainstream social media.

Its been helpful to me to share in this little known backwater forum, to muse upon while currently laying relatively low and focusing on my family and life with the girlfriend. To those over the ocean where there may be more serious real world consequences for such controversial online chatter, and there may be less overall personal freedom of expression, you have to become sensitive to the sociological boundaries(real and perceived) and learn how to stand your ground, push back and test limits....seek out other partners in crime and form an underground syndicate full of like minded legends...strength in numbers. Imagine 100 raw meat eaters gathering in public feasting on goat heads and other delectable parts.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 03:19:01 pm by sabertooth »
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

Offline TylerDurden

• Global Moderator
  • Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Raw Paleolithic Diet
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2018, 05:48:44 pm »
Freedoms are different, wherever one goes. In the US one can get away with certain things one cannot in Europe, and vice-versa. GS, in the Phillipines, has a lot of leeway, provided that he never says one word against his President, and so on.
" Ron Paul.

Offline sabertooth

• Mammoth Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2018, 06:25:46 am »
Sv3rig through his outgoing and unapologetic enthusiasm, is bridging the gap between the cooked and Raw paleo movements.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wz2sYI_2Hg

His efforts, combine with those of the broader paleo community are freeing many suffering souls from bondage to the vegan agenda.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqi78viMQdE
A man who makes a beast of himself, forgets the pain of being a man.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk